Meeting of The Banned
Given that Scar's ban has suddenly gotten much longer, and "attempted ban evasion" has been added to his list of offenses, I don't think much guessing is necessary.

At least, that's my guess.
All,
  • Please remember not to make sockpuppet accusations, it's against the privacy rule. We check all new account registrations anyway. If something seems fishy, please PM this account and we'll look into it.
  • Please don't respond to anything that breaks the rules - in this case, a person who was banned tried to create a new account with a name attacking another member. You're doing exactly what they want by responding, and letting them know they got a rise out of you. Again, PM this account and we'll look into it ASAP.

Thanks. Smiling
(03-04-2014, 03:32 PM)csrowan Wrote: Given that Scar's ban has suddenly gotten much longer, and "attempted ban evasion" has been added to his list of offenses, I don't think much guessing is necessary.

At least, that's my guess.

Did you see the user name of the "new" person? Big Grin I think Scrapper copied it, but since that person no longer exists clicking the link gives you nothing.
Yes, I did. Big Grin

I don't know what the fascination is with making claims about my sexuality. Says more about them than me.
(03-03-2014, 01:48 PM)Asquared44 Wrote:
(03-03-2014, 01:15 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(03-03-2014, 12:50 PM)Scar Wrote: [quote='cletus1' pid='333506' dateline='1393868423']
Tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM, anyone that is banned is invited to this thread for group. If you don't show up because you cant post, I understand. Laughing Formerly banned members are expected to attend. That means you too PonderThis. TVguy says we don't need you because I am a good replacement. I disagree; I am not a good substitute for you. Smiling

We will discuss any issues you may have. If you don't have any issues, we will discuss mine; I got plenty. If you have issues bring tissues not guitars or ukuleles.

no slime on my hands
Now THAT is some editing.
I imagine the usual suspects have worn out their mouses' hitting the report button.

I wish Ponder would come back too. He was interesting.... a lil disingenuous, but interesting.
No worries about Scar leaving again... He uses the SF Liberal moniker more anyway.

Pretty sure this is directed at you:

Quote:RE: Meeting of The Banned
All,

Please remember not to make sockpuppet accusations, it's against the privacy rule. We check all new account registrations anyway. If something seems fishy, please PM this account and we'll look into it.
(03-04-2014, 03:34 PM)RogueValleyForum.com Staff Wrote: All,
  • Please remember not to make sockpuppet accusations, it's against the privacy rule. We check all new account registrations anyway. If something seems fishy, please PM this account and we'll look into it.
  • Please don't respond to anything that breaks the rules - in this case, a person who was banned tried to create a new account with a name attacking another member. You're doing exactly what they want by responding, and letting them know they got a rise out of you. Again, PM this account and we'll look into it ASAP.

Thanks. Smiling

What if I accuse RogueValleyForumStaff of being a Sock Puppy?

Well, of course, trolls are trolls for the attention they garner. But they get it anyway. They were probably the disruptive one in grade school too.

Ninja

Just kidding!
(03-04-2014, 05:46 PM)csrowan Wrote: Yes, I did. Big Grin

I don't know what the fascination is with making claims about my sexuality. Says more about them than me.

I'd say that's true. Homophobic much?