International TV
For anyone interested in a more international perspective on current events you can access quite a few excellent sources from this site.

http://www.earthtvchannels.com/tv/
Thanks, VS.Wink
(03-04-2014, 09:30 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Thanks, VS.Wink

Have you had time to have a look? I haven't been to many yet, have you found any favorites?
(03-07-2014, 06:58 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(03-04-2014, 09:30 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Thanks, VS.Wink

Have you had time to have a look? I haven't been to many yet, have you found any favorites?

The Old Cartoons link doesn't work.Wink
I gave it a try.
Got Walter Cronkite warning us about getting bogged down in Vietnam, and a couple of Sgt. Bilko shows.
Huh. I thought this was going to be a thread about TVg going on some sort of international trip. Embarrassed Big Grin
The US version of Al Jazeera seems remarkably objective, and probably has more resources for international coverage than NPR.
(03-09-2014, 10:25 AM)Prospero Wrote: The US version of Al Jazeera seems remarkably objective, and probably has more resources for international coverage than NPR.

I'm sure you're right. Somehow I seldom get around to tuning them in. Maybe a bit of prejudice of on my part because of the name. Embarrassed
It speaks well of the outfit that the "powers at be" in Egypt put some of their people in jail for objective reporting.