Fun, Interesting, Off The Wall, Misc. Stuff Seen on Twitter (Part Deux)
The other one closed because it had been inactive for 6 months. Boo! So, here's part deux! Big Grin

Jesus Christ ?@Jesus_M_Christ
Quote:Just talked to the king of the dolphins and he said to tell you humans, "eeeeeeeee eeee eeeeee" or some shit. I can't speak dolphin.
God ?@TheTweetOfGod
Quote:I feel like mankind is not making nearly enough progress when it comes to shutting up.
God ?@TheTweetOfGod
Quote:At what point does "not finding debris" cease being breaking news?

Seriously! So true!
KGW News ?@KGWNews
Quote:Oso slide search dogs as tired, frustrated as human counterparts http://bit.ly/1gJSKCY #530slide pic.twitter.com/D4p7MRNISb
[Image: Bj1CPmTCAAAFoFJ.jpg]
KGW News ?@KGWNews
Quote:Oso slide victim search has come down to shovels http://bit.ly/1gJS8x7 #530slide #kgwnow pic.twitter.com/yTBdBxRVBB
[Image: Bj1BtjWCAAAbRPO.jpg]
LOLGOP ?@LOLGOP
Quote:I wish it were satire. pic.twitter.com/y6crV4nHD8
[Image: Bj1QXneCQAA7xBK.jpg]

Here's the link to "The Donald's" Twitter:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...6528615424
You've gotta see some of the replies! Laughing Laughing Laughing
LOLGOP ?@LOLGOP
Quote:If you quickly slide from cheering from Reagan to Putin, you may just enjoy actors who ride horses.
Tom dot com ?@tmundal
Quote:That settles it... pic.twitter.com/VaD9XUMtcY
[Image: Bj6eqVzCYAAM5xh.jpg]
Quote:People are usually surprised to find out I'm an Atheist, but seriously, who believes everything their dad says?
kara vallow ?@teenagesleuth
Quote:What a shame that such a competent, judicious straight-shooter as Chris Christie could've had so many petty, vindictive underlings.
Harold Itzkowitz ?@HaroldItz
Quote:Chinese ship has picked up three objects floating in Indian Ocean. One is orange color. Could be a vacationing John Boehner #mh370
emptywheel ?@emptywheel
Quote:Excellent. We haven't heard the last of Mike Rogers! He's going to play Michele Bachmann in 2016's GOP reality show!
LOLGOP ?@LOLGOP
Quote:FUN FAX: The GOP hasn't actually voted to repeal Obamacare coverage since January 1 because taking actual insurance away isn't popular.
Quote:Dad made all of you in his image except Justin Bieber. He's just a bunch of weird elbows and glitter paint we had extra.
(03-28-2014, 10:57 AM)Scrapper Wrote: LOLGOP ?@LOLGOP
Quote:I wish it were satire. pic.twitter.com/y6crV4nHD8
[Image: Bj1QXneCQAA7xBK.jpg]

Here's the link to "The Donald's" Twitter:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...6528615424
You've gotta see some of the replies! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I like this reply... DonaldTrump if you were president we'd feed plants Gatorade instead of water.

My reply,,, what a great country, Trump proves even an idiot can get filthy rich. OR he gets so powerful that he starts believing things he is incapable of understanding and no one dares to tell him he is a nitwit.
(03-29-2014, 11:17 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Tom dot com ?@tmundal
Quote:That settles it... pic.twitter.com/VaD9XUMtcY
[Image: Bj6eqVzCYAAM5xh.jpg]

I have a few Polaroid snap shots that show otherwise.
LOLGOP ?@LOLGOP
Quote:Republicans circling around Jeb Bush are like the recovering sex addict who suddenly decides to take route that goes by the strip club home.
Quote:Warrior was worried we wouldn’t let him up here because his whole life was a dangerous, theatrical lie used to placate the masses. LOL
Quote:@LOLGOP
The GOP should thank their lucky Reagans every day that the ban on interracial marriage wasn't ended state-by-state. Truly embarrassing.

Truth!
Quote:?@LOLGOP
Cliven Bundy is not a serious candidate for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination but neither are any of the other candidates.