So what was Hillary's biggest accomplishment as Sec. of State?
Even she couldn't answer the question. Maybe someone here can chime in and refresh her and our memories? I would say that she got four American's, including our Ambassador, killed in Benghazi. But maybe that shouldn't be considered an accomplishment. Good luck running on that Hillary....

Quote:Hillary struggles to list accomplishments during tenure as Secretary of State
April 4, 2014 | Joe Schoffstall

On April 3, 2014, Hillary Clinton spoke at the Women of the World Summit in New York City and was asked what she was most proud of during her tenure as Secretary of State. Clinton could not provide any concrete examples of the accomplishments she holds in high regard.

“When you look at your time as Secretary of State, what are you most proud of? And what do you feel was unfinished, and maybe have another crack at one day?” the moderator asks.

“Well, I really see — that was good — that’s why he wins prizes. Look, I really see my role as Secretary, in fact leadership in general in a democracy, as a relay race. When you run the best race you can run, you hand off the baton. Some of what hasn’t been finished may go on to be finished, so when President Obama asked me to be Secretary of State I agreed,” Clinton responded.

She continued, “We had the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, we had two wars. We had continuing threats from all kinds of corners around the world that we had to deal with. So it was a perilous time frankly. What he said to me was, ‘Look, I have to be dealing with the economic crisis, I want you to go out and represent us around the world.’ And it was a good division of labor because we needed to make it clear to the rest of the world, that we were going to get our house in order. We were going to stimulate, and grow, and get back to positive growth and work with our friends and partners.”

Video: Hillary Struggles To List Accomplishments At State

“So I think we did that. I’m very proud of the stabilization and the really solid leadership that the administration provided that I think now, leads us to be able to deal with problems like Ukraine because we’re not so worried about a massive collapse in Europe and China — trying to figure out to do with all their bond holdings and all the problems we were obsessed with. I think we really restored American leadership in the best sense. That, once again — people began to rely on us as setting the values, setting the standards. I just don’t want to lose that because we have a dysfunctional political situation in Washington. Then of course, a lot of particulars, but I am finishing my book so you’ll be able to read all about it.”

http://capitolcityproject.com/hillary-st...te-tenure/
Oh myyy, a game.
Name one thing the GOP has done in 40 years to help the average American family?
(04-10-2014, 01:04 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: Oh myyy, a game.
Name one thing the GOP has done in 40 years to help the average American family?

Lost an election.
Misplaced 6 billion dollars
(04-10-2014, 05:19 PM)chuck white Wrote: Misplaced 6 billion dollars

Yes. She did do that. Big Grin

I noticed the others couldn't come up with anything that she accomplished as the Sec. of State. Heck, let's also throw in her time as a US Senator. Name any meaningful legislation. Of course if Hillary herself can't name anything why would they be able to do so? It sure appears she is just a empty dress.
Well, lets see... Hillary is asked to name her accomplishments, and she basically says "Look fellas, Secretary of State isn't a job where I just run things. It's a position on a team. I'm proud of what the team has accomplished, and we couldn't have it without each other. We had a hell of a crisis facing us, and the creation of that team, making it work the way it did, getting it so we could deal with effectively with all the problems we had to face, that's what I'm proud of."

Read what she said again. You'll see it.
She killed Ben Ladden.
(04-10-2014, 09:19 PM)chuck white Wrote: She killed Ben Ladden.

Bin's brother?
SFLiberal did your girlfriend just throw a shoe at the next president of the United States? Twitch

I guess as a thread hijacker I didn't deserve an answer to name one thing the GOP has done for the average American family in the last 40 years.
(04-11-2014, 08:08 AM)Willie Krash Wrote: I guess as a thread hijacker I didn't deserve an answer to name one thing the GOP has done for the average American family in the last 40 years.
The answer is not a damned thing, but you knew that. Wink
(04-11-2014, 08:08 AM)Willie Krash Wrote: I guess as a thread hijacker I didn't deserve an answer to name one thing the GOP has done for the average American family in the last 40 years.

I gave you an answer.
(04-11-2014, 10:46 AM)csrowan Wrote:

I gave you an answer.
And a good answer.
What have they done, I don't think they decided to lose an election to help the average American family. I think the voter did that!
They may not have done it on purpose, but that's not to say that they didn't actively help create the events that led to their losses.
Heck. EWven her peeps at State can't name one thing...... Big GrinBig GrinLaughing

Quote:Watch What Happens When AP Reporter Relentlessly Presses State Dept. Official to Name One Accomplishment From Hillary’s QDDR

When pressed by Associated Press reporter Matt Lee at a Tuesday press conference, State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki was unable to name a single “tangible achievement” from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 2010 Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review.
(YouTube)

(YouTube)

In 2009, Clinton announced the State Department would begin conducting routine performance reviews in the QDDR. The Pentagon reportedly uses a similar review process.

“Off the top of your head, can you just identify one tangible achievement that the last QDDR resulted in?” Lee asked the spokeswoman.

“Well, Matt, obviously it’s an extensive, expansive topic—“ Psaki began before getting cut off.

“So, no,” Lee interrupted.

The reporter continued to ask for “just one” accomplishment that resulted from the 2010 QDDR, but he never got a straight answer.

“I am certain that those who were here at the time who worked hard on that effort could point out one,” Psaki said.

Watch the clip below:

State Dept Unable To Name One Accomplishment From A Clinton-Run Initiative
(04-22-2014, 03:52 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: Heck. EWven her peeps at State can't name one thing...... Big GrinBig GrinLaughing

Quote:Watch What Happens When AP Reporter Relentlessly Presses State Dept. Official to Name One Accomplishment From Hillary’s QDDR

When pressed by Associated Press reporter Matt Lee at a Tuesday press conference, State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki was unable to name a single “tangible achievement” from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 2010 Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review.
(YouTube)

(YouTube)

In 2009, Clinton announced the State Department would begin conducting routine performance reviews in the QDDR. The Pentagon reportedly uses a similar review process.

“Off the top of your head, can you just identify one tangible achievement that the last QDDR resulted in?” Lee asked the spokeswoman.

“Well, Matt, obviously it’s an extensive, expansive topic—“ Psaki began before getting cut off.

“So, no,” Lee interrupted.

The reporter continued to ask for “just one” accomplishment that resulted from the 2010 QDDR, but he never got a straight answer.

“I am certain that those who were here at the time who worked hard on that effort could point out one,” Psaki said.

Watch the clip below:

State Dept Unable To Name One Accomplishment From A Clinton-Run Initiative

I have nothing to add, and no comment about the video.
I just MUST respond to one of your posts from time to time.
Otherwise, I start thinking I'm aware, informed, and actually subscribe to a point of view that makes sense.
When everyone knows full well I'm as dumb as a sack of hair.
(04-22-2014, 03:52 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: [idiocy removed]

As the woman said, she can't say what tangible achievements may have occurred from the first QDDR, because it happened before she started at the State Department. It's quoted in your story and explained in more detail in the video.
I'd say she pissed off a hard core conservative or two. Maybe more. The entertainment value has been astronomical.
It will be sooooo much fun to watch certain people implode if she ends up our next President! Big Grin Laughing Laughing Thumbs Up
(04-24-2014, 07:29 AM)Scrapper Wrote: It will be sooooo much fun to watch certain people implode if she ends up our next President! Big Grin Laughing Laughing Thumbs Up

I typed out a short response. then deleted it.

Frankly, I don't understand this reaction. But there is so much I don't understand.