I'm voting yes on measure 92.
Read this website if you want real info & facts instead of the crapaganda of the no voters.
http://oregonrighttoknow.org/

I read the measure. It sounds okay to me. The no voters are right about one thing, there already is "organic" and "non-GMO" labels. No thanks to these no voters and GMO companies by the way. For instance the "non-GMO" label was an independent non taxpayer funded program that food manufacturers willingly participate in, whereas these GMO companies and food manufacturers WON'T willingly label their products, that's why there has to be this LAW, because they won't do it on their own. I don't think the existing organic & non-GMO labels are enough, I think this measure 92 labeling law is necessary. I think the people that don't buy organic & non-GMO certified products DESERVE to know what's in their food. But these no voters don't think people should have the choice to decide. Who the hell doesn't want people to know what's in their food and be able to make intelligent decisions?! You know the real reason they don't want GMO labeled is because they're AFRAID people will start wondering what they're eating and actually LOOK IT UP on the internet, and then people won't buy GMO foods anymore, unless they're masochists of course. The entire WORLD is trying to get GMO's BANNED for good, to save peoples' LIVES. This measure 92 is one more chink in the armor of the GMO companies, it's one more step toward the goal of making food safe for everyone. There is no risk to having a label show what's in the food, but there is risk in not showing what's in the food, especially in the case of these highly risky highly dangerous experimental GMO's, so sorry all you no voters, but you don't have the high ground, you have no case to stand on. The only argument no voters have is that it might cost shoppers some more money, but they're lying anyway, it's not going to cost much if any money. So IMO it's an open and shut case. GMO's are a monstrosity - they would never exist in nature, they mix DNA/etc of different organisms that would never be able to mix, and for good reason, nature isn't stupid, everything in the plant & animal kingdom is not supposed to be isolated and all mixed together hodgepodge to come up with aberrations, there is supposed to be some degree of biological compatibility, like with hybrid plants. GMO companies come up with their monstrosities by exposing organisms to electromagnetic radiation and nuclear radiation, among other ways, to get cells & dna etc to mutate and do weird things. That's not normal, and that's very risky. These companies don't really know exactly what they are creating, they are creating freaky abberations of nature and they have extremely risky side effects, such as that well known study where rats that eat GMO food grow huge tumors. Who in the world would think for even a nanosecond that it's okay to experiment with our FOOD, and then to eat it too? Excuse me but GMO's belong in a twilight-zone sci-fi horror movie, not in real life. OMG GMO's are evil.

I only eat 100% organic foods. I can't understand why anyone would even want to eat any GMO food ever. It's all mad scientist engineered bioweapons. They're trying to soft-kill us all. Whatever happened to just regular food grown normally made by nature? But no, they have to try and fix something that is already perfect. If everyone knew exactly what GMO's and pesticides and herbicides were and who was the people/groups that make them and how they affected our bodies, then everyone would be not only boycotting them, but everyone would be out manhunting the manufacturers of these atrocities in a fit of rage with pitchforks and shovels. You could do research on the internet, and find alot of info. But sometimes you pick up tidbits here and there that are hard to find like... how some pesticides & herbicides were purposefully engineered to suppress some chemical in the plants that prevents cancer, so basically plants naturally prevent certain chemistry processes in the human body that can lead to cancer, and they purposefully engineered chemicals to suppress that good chemistry in the plants/crops. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

We all wouldn't have to have labeling laws if these evil companies wouldn't make GMO's and horrible chemicals in the first place. And their propaganda ads try to convince us all that WE'RE bad for wanting to know what deadly poisons are in our food and that it's OUR fault for costing shoppers money. It always comes down to money somehow, lol. They want to trick everyone into eating their population reduction poison by claiming it will cost everyone money. Well, you know what, even if it costed a million dollars a year per person, then it's worth it because not eating poison is priceless. What good is your money if you're sick, suffering, and dying a slow torturous death? Your money won't do you any good when you're dead. Health is wealth, really. But it doesn't really cost any money anyway, they're just lying about that, and even if it does cost a couple of bucks a year per person on average, so what, it's worth it, and the cost should be paid by those rotten companies making these rotten poisons and trying to force these rotten poisons into our food supply IN THE FIRST PLACE. Consumers should not have to pay for labeling GMO's. The GMO companies should have to pay for it. But I'll do this whole labelling "issue" one better - I propose we ban GMO's entirely, then there won't even BE a cost for labeling them, that's our best solution, and really our only one. Heck, if I were sheriff or had the power somehow, I'd throw all these GMO company owners in jail and noone would even have to WASTE OUR TIME talking about this stupid nonsensical GMO issue in the first place.

Another article says "...Ballot 92 proposes the same GMO content standard of less than 1 percent (0.9) that European nations use for labeling GMOs." I don't think 1% is good enough, even a small amount of GMO's is highly toxic. God only knows how insidious and detrimental they are, the mad scientists have had MANY decades since the early 1900's to perfect their slow-kill/soft-kill biochemical weapons. The measure isn't even good enough, but it's better than nothing.

Did anyone else get bombarded with multiple large glossy brochures in the mail trying to sell us on voting no? I got a bunch of them. This must be part of the millions of dollars Monsanto and other companies donated to the anti measure 92 campaign. The brochures are incredibly devoid of facts and are obvious whitewash propaganda. I guess people are supposed to be brainwashed by the pretty faces and the scenery printed on the full color glossy brochures. The actual amount of text on the brochures could have fit on a postcard, but each of the brochures are huge full page size. Most of the talking points in the brochures are somewhat vague and don't really get into the real factual details of the measure, instead it's like reading a droning politician BS you into a coma.

God help us all in these times of being assaulted by extreme evil, that preys on us in stealthy ways. Stay suspicious everybody.
(10-29-2014, 08:15 PM)Thinker Wrote: Read this website if you want real info & facts instead of the crapaganda of the no voters.
http://oregonrighttoknow.org/

I read the measure. It sounds okay to me. The no voters are right about one thing, there already is "organic" and "non-GMO" labels. No thanks to these no voters and GMO companies by the way. For instance the "non-GMO" label was an independent non taxpayer funded program that food manufacturers willingly participate in, whereas these GMO companies and food manufacturers WON'T willingly label their products, that's why there has to be this LAW, because they won't do it on their own. I don't think the existing organic & non-GMO labels are enough, I think this measure 92 labeling law is necessary. I think the people that don't buy organic & non-GMO certified products DESERVE to know what's in their food. But these no voters don't think people should have the choice to decide. Who the hell doesn't want people to know what's in their food and be able to make intelligent decisions?! You know the real reason they don't want GMO labeled is because they're AFRAID people will start wondering what they're eating and actually LOOK IT UP on the internet, and then people won't buy GMO foods anymore, unless they're masochists of course. The entire WORLD is trying to get GMO's BANNED for good, to save peoples' LIVES. This measure 92 is one more chink in the armor of the GMO companies, it's one more step toward the goal of making food safe for everyone. There is no risk to having a label show what's in the food, but there is risk in not showing what's in the food, especially in the case of these highly risky highly dangerous experimental GMO's, so sorry all you no voters, but you don't have the high ground, you have no case to stand on. The only argument no voters have is that it might cost shoppers some more money, but they're lying anyway, it's not going to cost much if any money. So IMO it's an open and shut case. GMO's are a monstrosity - they would never exist in nature, they mix DNA/etc of different organisms that would never be able to mix, and for good reason, nature isn't stupid, everything in the plant & animal kingdom is not supposed to be isolated and all mixed together hodgepodge to come up with aberrations, there is supposed to be some degree of biological compatibility, like with hybrid plants. GMO companies come up with their monstrosities by exposing organisms to electromagnetic radiation and nuclear radiation, among other ways, to get cells & dna etc to mutate and do weird things. That's not normal, and that's very risky. These companies don't really know exactly what they are creating, they are creating freaky abberations of nature and they have extremely risky side effects, such as that well known study where rats that eat GMO food grow huge tumors. Who in the world would think for even a nanosecond that it's okay to experiment with our FOOD, and then to eat it too? Excuse me but GMO's belong in a twilight-zone sci-fi horror movie, not in real life. OMG GMO's are evil.

I only eat 100% organic foods. I can't understand why anyone would even want to eat any GMO food ever. It's all mad scientist engineered bioweapons. They're trying to soft-kill us all. Whatever happened to just regular food grown normally made by nature? But no, they have to try and fix something that is already perfect. If everyone knew exactly what GMO's and pesticides and herbicides were and who was the people/groups that make them and how they affected our bodies, then everyone would be not only boycotting them, but everyone would be out manhunting the manufacturers of these atrocities in a fit of rage with pitchforks and shovels. You could do research on the internet, and find alot of info. But sometimes you pick up tidbits here and there that are hard to find like... how some pesticides & herbicides were purposefully engineered to suppress some chemical in the plants that prevents cancer, so basically plants naturally prevent certain chemistry processes in the human body that can lead to cancer, and they purposefully engineered chemicals to suppress that good chemistry in the plants/crops. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

We all wouldn't have to have labeling laws if these evil companies wouldn't make GMO's and horrible chemicals in the first place. And their propaganda ads try to convince us all that WE'RE bad for wanting to know what deadly poisons are in our food and that it's OUR fault for costing shoppers money. It always comes down to money somehow, lol. They want to trick everyone into eating their population reduction poison by claiming it will cost everyone money. Well, you know what, even if it costed a million dollars a year per person, then it's worth it because not eating poison is priceless. What good is your money if you're sick, suffering, and dying a slow torturous death? Your money won't do you any good when you're dead. Health is wealth, really. But it doesn't really cost any money anyway, they're just lying about that, and even if it does cost a couple of bucks a year per person on average, so what, it's worth it, and the cost should be paid by those rotten companies making these rotten poisons and trying to force these rotten poisons into our food supply IN THE FIRST PLACE. Consumers should not have to pay for labeling GMO's. The GMO companies should have to pay for it. But I'll do this whole labelling "issue" one better - I propose we ban GMO's entirely, then there won't even BE a cost for labeling them, that's our best solution, and really our only one. Heck, if I were sheriff or had the power somehow, I'd throw all these GMO company owners in jail and noone would even have to WASTE OUR TIME talking about this stupid nonsensical GMO issue in the first place.

Another article says "...Ballot 92 proposes the same GMO content standard of less than 1 percent (0.9) that European nations use for labeling GMOs." I don't think 1% is good enough, even a small amount of GMO's is highly toxic. God only knows how insidious and detrimental they are, the mad scientists have had MANY decades since the early 1900's to perfect their slow-kill/soft-kill biochemical weapons. The measure isn't even good enough, but it's better than nothing.

Did anyone else get bombarded with multiple large glossy brochures in the mail trying to sell us on voting no? I got a bunch of them. This must be part of the millions of dollars Monsanto and other companies donated to the anti measure 92 campaign. The brochures are incredibly devoid of facts and are obvious whitewash propaganda. I guess people are supposed to be brainwashed by the pretty faces and the scenery printed on the full color glossy brochures. The actual amount of text on the brochures could have fit on a postcard, but each of the brochures are huge full page size. Most of the talking points in the brochures are somewhat vague and don't really get into the real factual details of the measure, instead it's like reading a droning politician BS you into a coma.

God help us all in these times of being assaulted by extreme evil, that preys on us in stealthy ways. Stay suspicious everybody.

You should use BOLD text for the info you are C&Ping or quoting so we can tell the difference in your words and others. Just sayinSmiling

Any way can you prove this...."even a small amount of GMO's is highly toxic"

And you think it's mad scientists who came up with GMO food? slow-kill/soft-kill biochemical weapons.the mad scientists have had MANY decades since the early 1900's to perfect their
As if I need to add to my article, lol, but furthermore....

I read that the companies that don't want gmo labelling spent $145 or so MILLION dollars on the campaign. So they LITERALLY spent more money trying to convince the public that it's going to cost the public extra money for the gmo certification & labelling, THAN THE ACTUAL COST of that extra gmo certification & labelling itself Twitch . Taking a wild guess I'd say that $145 million would have paid for any extra costs for a decade or so. What does that tell you? At the very least it tells you that they don't care if it costs you money because they could have just paid for ~10 years of the extra cost with their dumb ad campaign, and it tells you that they are manipulators so therefore are probably liars/deceivers. Do you really want to take advice from the companies that make these poisons and put them in your food? We are literally being warred upon by evil enemies, I hope you all realize that Confused .
(11-04-2014, 09:07 PM)Thinker Wrote: As if I need to add to my article, lol, but furthermore....

I read that the companies that don't want gmo labelling spent $145 or so MILLION dollars on the campaign. So they LITERALLY spent more money trying to convince the public that it's going to cost the public extra money for the gmo certification & labelling, THAN THE ACTUAL COST of that extra gmo certification & labelling itself Twitch . Taking a wild guess I'd say that $145 million would have paid for any extra costs for a decade or so. What does that tell you? At the very least it tells you that they don't care if it costs you money because they could have just paid for ~10 years of the extra cost with their dumb ad campaign, and it tells you that they are manipulators so therefore are probably liars/deceivers. Do you really want to take advice from the companies that make these poisons and put them in your food? We are literally being warred upon by evil enemies, I hope you all realize that Confused .

Maybe that last sentence is making people realize that you are a nutRazz

Quote:
Quote:Do you really want to take advice from the companies that make these poisons and put them in your food?

Of course not but where in the hell does any real science equate genetically modified food as being poison? It's hippie hysteria bullshit.
(11-04-2014, 09:07 PM)Thinker Wrote: As if I need to add to my article, lol, but furthermore....

What kind of shit do you read? Oregonian stated, this morning, that the opponents spent $20 million. $20 million / $140 million, exaggerate much?
(11-05-2014, 09:14 AM)BeerMe Wrote: What kind of shit do you read? Oregonian stated, this morning, that the opponents spent $20 million. $20 million / $140 million, exaggerate much?

I swear I read the $140 million number in an article somewhere, but maybe that figure was nationwide, I'm not sure now, as I can't find the article I read, so my bad. Here's an article that partially corroborates this though, as it says "Big Food has spent more then $100 million to fight GMO-labeling laws in Oregon, California and Washington combined." They spent $100 million in just 3 states, nationwide it must be even more.

http://www.naturalnews.com/047533_GMO_la...regon.html

Even $20 million in Oregon alone probly paid for the labelling for 10 years though lol, who knows.
(11-06-2014, 10:37 PM)Thinker Wrote:
(11-05-2014, 09:14 AM)BeerMe Wrote: What kind of shit do you read? Oregonian stated, this morning, that the opponents spent $20 million. $20 million / $140 million, exaggerate much?

I swear I read the $140 million number in an article somewhere, but maybe that figure was nationwide, I'm not sure now, as I can't find the article I read, so my bad. Here's an article that partially corroborates this though, as it says "Big Food has spent more then $100 million to fight GMO-labeling laws in Oregon, California and Washington combined." They spent $100 million in just 3 states, nationwide it must be even more.

http://www.naturalnews.com/047533_GMO_la...regon.html

Even $20 million in Oregon alone probly paid for the labelling for 10 years though lol, who knows.

Quote:Thinker... Here's an article that partially corroborates this though

NO Thanks...

I see. Just post More bullshit to try and substantiate your bullshit you were already busted for posting?
So, I guess GMO MJ doesn't have to be labeled.