Where's the cheapest place to have prints made?
From a card. I just want to go get some prints made. Where's the best price. Costco? And where else?
Don't worry, someday your prints will come.
(04-22-2014, 01:42 AM)chuck white Wrote: Don't worry, someday your prints will come.

I heard Judy Garland sing that song. (Yes, I AM that old).

(Sorry Tia…don't have a clue)
Scan and print them your self. Printers are cheap its the ink that get you.
(04-22-2014, 07:38 AM)Homebrew4u Wrote: Scan and print them your self. Printers are cheap its the ink that get you.

If I could do that, I wouldn't be asking. I only need about 40 prints or so. Sorry, I'm not going to purchase a printer for that.
(04-21-2014, 09:57 PM)Tiamat Wrote: From a card. I just want to go get some prints made. Where's the best price. Costco? And where else?

Walmart.
I was try to give you a option. You didnt need to return with a smart ass remark
(04-22-2014, 08:44 AM)Homebrew4u Wrote: I was try to give you a option. You didnt need to return with a smart ass remark

It didn't seem too smarty assy to meSmiling But in her defense it's like her asking for a ride and you telling her to buy a carSmiling
Copy shops, if you don't need actual photos. It'll depend on the copy shop. Some may be more expensive than a photo place.

When you say "from a card" do you mean from a file or files on a memory card, or prints made that are copies of a greeting card or something like that?
My wife uses Rite Aid quite often, not sure if it's the best price but it always seems pretty reasonable to me. If we want higher quality prints or enlargements, etc. we use a local photo shop (Photo Den)
(04-21-2014, 09:57 PM)Tiamat Wrote: From a card. I just want to go get some prints made. Where's the best price. Costco? And where else?

Precinct #8.
No charge.
But you have to spend the night.
(04-22-2014, 08:44 AM)Homebrew4u Wrote: I was try to give you a option. You didnt need to return with a smart ass remark

Well, I apologize for seeming "smartass". Now, on the other hand, I asked a question, and you gave me no answer relevant to the question.
(04-22-2014, 08:57 AM)csrowan Wrote: Copy shops, if you don't need actual photos. It'll depend on the copy shop. Some may be more expensive than a photo place.

When you say "from a card" do you mean from a file or files on a memory card, or prints made that are copies of a greeting card or something like that?

I mean the card in the camera. I just need to print the stuff on it.
Yeah, if you go to Kinkos or Mike's or some other copy shop, and give them the card, point out the file on the card, and say "what would it cost to print out ten sheets of that photo, four up on 8-and-a-half-by-eleven?", you'll end up with 40 photos at roughly 4.25" x 5.5". You may have to cut them yourself, but most copy shops have paper cutters you can use.

It won't be quite the quality of a photo shop, but if you ask them to print it on 100lb text weight glossy paper, it'll be good enough for most purposes.
(04-22-2014, 08:20 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(04-22-2014, 08:57 AM)csrowan Wrote: Copy shops, if you don't need actual photos. It'll depend on the copy shop. Some may be more expensive than a photo place.

The machine at the Walmart photo center will read the memory card and you just choose the size and number of copies. The smallest 4X6 are very cheap. There are two sets of machines, The one's in front cost more but instantly print your photos, the one's in back get processed in a hour. (less time if no one else is there).
Sometimes I just just send my photos over the internet and pick them up a few days later when I get to Walmart.
(04-23-2014, 03:57 AM)chuck white Wrote:

The machine at the Walmart photo center will read the memory card and you just choose the size and number of copies. The smallest 4X6 are very cheap. There are two sets of machines, The one's in front cost more but instantly print your photos, the one's in back get processed in a hour. (less time if no one else is there).
Sometimes I just just send my photos over the internet and pick them up a few days later when I get to Walmart.

I'd do this but my closest store is almost 30 miles away.
($0.09) Surprised

http://photos.walmart.com/walmart/logged...createflow
(04-23-2014, 08:18 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(04-23-2014, 03:57 AM)chuck white Wrote:

I'd do this but my closest store is almost 30 miles away.
($0.09) Surprised

http://photos.walmart.com/walmart/logged...createflow
You could have it mailed to your house for a little extra.