Obama's Dear Friend?
Stoning of hobosexuals - good job!
(05-06-2014, 03:56 PM)csrowan Wrote: When the leader of one nation introduces/welcomes the leader of another nation, it's usually polite to introduce them as a friend and flatter them. It's called "diplomacy".

Ever heard of it?
It usually is polite. However, it depends upon who the guest is. Evidently Muslims are favored over Jews.
http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/20...raels.html

For a head of government to visit the White House and not pose for photographers is rare. For a key ally to be left to his own devices while the President withdraws to have dinner in private was, until this week, unheard of. Yet that is how Binyamin Netanyahu was treated by President Obama on Tuesday night, according to Israeli reports on a trip viewed in Jerusalem as a humiliation.
(05-06-2014, 06:13 PM)tornado Wrote:
(05-06-2014, 03:56 PM)csrowan Wrote: When the leader of one nation introduces/welcomes the leader of another nation, it's usually polite to introduce them as a friend and flatter them. It's called "diplomacy".

Ever heard of it?
It usually is polite. However, it depends upon who the guest is. Evidently Muslims are favored over Jews.
http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/20...raels.html

For a head of government to visit the White House and not pose for photographers is rare. For a key ally to be left to his own devices while the President withdraws to have dinner in private was, until this week, unheard of. Yet that is how Binyamin Netanyahu was treated by President Obama on Tuesday night, according to Israeli reports on a trip viewed in Jerusalem as a humiliation.

I like the first comment on that post in that ridiculously right-wing blog:
Quote:After Israel embarrasses our Vice President last week, and announces the building of settlements in East Jerusalem during Netanyahu's first meeting with Obama, people are actually shocked and surprised by Obama's behavior?

Maybe Israel should stop acting like a**holes if they want to get respect.
(05-06-2014, 03:42 PM)tornado Wrote: I guess stoning of hobosexuals is okay with you after all.

Is that someone who identifies with... loves and wants to have sex with... hobos? Too each his or her own, eh? Cool
Hey toronado, what does "national identity"
mean in the description contained in your linked racist
website? In your words....

Ever heard of it?
OMG, It is so normal for a head of state to address another head of state in a very flattering way. Only Fox and Friends could have issue with it.
(05-06-2014, 07:15 PM)KateBush Wrote: Hey toronado, what does "national identity"

What does it mean to you? Are you bothered because they are keeping an eye on communists?
It seems so far most posters are okay with Sharia law. Sad
(05-06-2014, 06:43 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-06-2014, 03:42 PM)tornado Wrote: I guess stoning of hobosexuals is okay with you after all.

Is that someone who identifies with... loves and wants to have sex with... hobos? Too each his or her own, eh? Cool
Hobosexual is a euphemism for homosexual. Hobo sounds less harsh than homo. Thus the reason I coined the word. Women who wear tramp stamps are wannabe hobos.
(05-06-2014, 08:59 PM)tornado Wrote: It seems so far most posters are okay with Sharia law. Sad

Please point out a single poster who suggested the faintest inkling of such a thing. Be sure to quote the offending post and explain exactly how those words imply the person is "okay with Sharia law."
tornaan dateswastikas99435081' Wrote:
(05-06-2014, 07:15 PM)KateBush Wrote: Hey toronado, what does "national identity"

What does it mean to you? Are you bothered because they are keeping an eye on communists?

Too me it means you probably have swastikas proudly tattooed on your knuckles and crosses For eyebrows .
(05-06-2014, 06:13 PM)tornado Wrote: ........

Well, The Muslims weren't the ones who nailed Jesus to a cross.

Ever heard of it?

Sounds like being a phoney to me.I think what you might be after is that it is polite to treat others with respect.
To claim they are a good friend when they aren't is blowing smoke up their ass and nothing but a friggin big fat lie.

And Tornados response that no one cares about Sharia law was because no one other than me cared to even say anything about it.

It's the same old thing. Tornado is past the point of being heard no matter what he says by some of you simply because you don't like him,
(05-07-2014, 08:37 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Ever heard of it?

Sounds like being a phoney to me.I think what you might be after is that it is polite to treat others with respect.
To claim they are a good friend when they aren't is blowing smoke up their ass and nothing but a friggin big fat lie.

And Tornados response that no one cares about Sharia law was because no one other than me cared to even say anything about it.

It's the same old thing. Tornado is past the point of being heard no matter what he says by some of you simply because you don't like him,

I don't know him. How can I like or not like him?
I do detest what he stands for. But that's not the same as not liking him.
That's pretty much true of every poster, . isn't it?
(05-07-2014, 08:40 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

Ever heard of it?

I don't know him. How can I like or not like him?
I do detest what he stands for. But that's not the same as not liking him.

Detesting what they stand for is fine but that really shouldn't mean you trample on anything he says and post only BECAUSE you detest and not because you have anything to say about the topic.
And that's my Wonky imitation.
Later I'll do my Christopher Walken.Razz
(05-07-2014, 08:41 AM)KateBush Wrote: That's pretty much true of every poster, . isn't it?

YUP , purty much all of us at one time or another. Some more than others.
I give no weight to certain people's posts.

Ever heard of it?

His entire point was trying to connect Sharia Law with Obama. Any attempt to address Sharia Law gives tornado the attention he was looking for and makes it look like we're trying to defend something.

But it's such an idiotic point that there's nothing to defend. All were doing is pointing out the idiocy.
(05-07-2014, 09:51 AM)csrowan Wrote:

Ever heard of it?

His entire point was trying to connect Sharia Law with Obama. Any attempt to address Sharia Law gives tornado the attention he was looking for and makes it look like we're trying to defend something.

But it's such an idiotic point that there's nothing to defend. All were doing is pointing out the idiocy.

How do you know what his point was? I thought his point was that Obama was calling a piece of shit his friend.
That is what happened BTW if anyone can get past the junior high lets bash Tornado cuz we don't like him BS.