NFL Draft
Quote:Today, during the 7th round of the NFL Draft, openly gay football player Michael Sam, was drafted by the St. Louis Rams. This makes him the first openly gay man to ever be selected in the NFL Draft.

Michael Sam's reaction to the news...

Congratulations to Michael Sams... and the St. Louis Rams!
(05-10-2014, 05:28 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
Quote:Today, during the 7th round of the NFL Draft, openly gay football player Michael Sam, was drafted by the St. Louis Rams. This makes him the first openly gay man to ever be selected in the NFL Draft.

Ya. He had better pay his Obamacare premium. He is going to need it...LaughingLaughing

[Image: article-2625286-1DBC184800000578-624_634x319.jpg]
Wingnut joke? Why don't you expand and expound, sfl?
(05-12-2014, 08:31 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(05-10-2014, 05:28 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Ya. He had better pay his Obamacare premium. He is going to need it...LaughingLaughing

[Image: article-2625286-1DBC184800000578-624_634x319.jpg]

I hope you pay yours... I'm sure with your attitude it won't be long before someone beats the bullsh*t out of you. Of course, most people like you are all talk behind your moniker, but a quiet little pansy ass in person.
You think sfl is in joco politics?
Sam's is a whiny crybaby. Now he is complaining that he should have been picked in the 2nd or 3rd rounds. When he gets cut he will whine that he was cut because he is gay. Mark my word. It couldn't possible be because he lacks the size and talent to play in the NFL. If any one you two turds knew anything about football or read the scouting reports and NFL combine reports on Sam's you would know that he lacks what is needed to play in the NFL. He played DE in college. He is too small to play that position with the big boys in the NFL and too slow to play LB ( that's linebacker for you to NFL illiterates). He can't play on offense because he doesn't have a tight end. He was picked 249th for a reason. Maybe a reality TV show is in his future, or maybe a interior decorating show on HGTV.

[Image: lupica11n-6-copy.jpg?enlarged]
Mark my word... blah... blah... blah...
Your hateful, judgmental, homophobic word means nothing!
(05-12-2014, 09:20 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Sam's is a whiny crybaby. Now he is complaining that he should have been picked in the 2nd or 3rd rounds. When he gets cut he will whine that he was cut because he is gay. Mark my word. It couldn't possible be because he lacks the size and talent to play in the NFL. If any one you two turds knew anything about football or read the scouting reports and NFL combine reports on Sam's you would know that he lacks what is needed to play in the NFL. He played DE in college. He is too small to play that position with the big boys in the NFL and too slow to play LB ( that's linebacker for you to NFL illiterates). He can't play on offense because he doesn't have a tight end. He was picked 249th for a reason. Maybe a reality TV show is in his future, or maybe a interior decorating show on HGTV.

[Image: lupica11n-6-copy.jpg?enlarged]

And you, Mr. NFL know it all??
Oh yea, you wouldn't make a pimple on a pro football players hemorrhoid. A small man talking shit on the computer is all you seem to be about. I'd like you suit up and go against this man, mouth.
How dare he!!! Mad

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:Football Player Flaunts Sexual Orientation On Live Television

[Image: 20140512-161812.jpg]

AJ McCarron didn’t seem to care that television cameras were on him when he decided to flaunt his heterosexual relationship with Katherine Webb.

“All of a sudden they were making out,” said ESPN viewer Roger Jellyton. “I couldn’t believe my eyes, and my children were in the room. How was I supposed to explain what they were seeing? What, that it’s OK for two people who love each other to kiss in a moment of joy and celebration? Ugh. What is this nation coming to? Enough is enough.”

When Free Wood Post interviewed McCarron on his decision to kiss his female partner on television he said, “I didn’t really even think about it. I love her and wanted to share the moment with her. That’s about it.”
Quote:[Image: Gay-Mafia-300x150.jpg]

Gay Mafia involved in Michael Sam pick

There is good news about the Rams drafting the first openly gay player, Michael Sam former linebacker for the University of Missouri. The proximity of the team to Sam’s home town will make it easier for Sam to return home, when the Rams find out that he sucks; as a football player, I hasten to add!

Sam was drafted number 249 in the seventh and final round, which was only about eight slots higher than my deceased grandmother!

When is the last time anybody given a crap about a player drafted number 249 in the seventh round? Of course you don’t remember, because it doesn’t happen.

But there Sam was, with enough media coverage to make Obama jealous. They were ready to “make history,” as soon as the announcement of his team was made. In the real “NOT Gay” world, there would be no media coverage of a mediocre football player whose real chance of being drafted were slim to none.

The Rams drew the short straw, and some fat cat gay donor to Obama, called the Gay Mafia, who promptly call its president Barack Obama when then forced the Rams to take the Sodomite.

“With the 249th pick, the St. Louis Rams pick…that gay guy nobody knows, and who we will have to figure out how to cut, without any blowback {pardon the pun}!”

After the “shocking” news, Sam promptly kissed his boyfriend, a mousy white dude. Can you say, “STAGED!”

The rest as they say is “history.”

The endorsement deals are already POURING IN, according to reports.

Michael Sam has signed a deal with Visa, giving the openly gay football player and NFL hopeful his first corporate endorsement.

“Judge me for running a 4.91 at the combine, for a blown tackle on the outside rush,” Sam says in the ad, while bench pressing. “Or holding fourth and goal with your team’s wild-card berth on the line. Remember me for sending you home with tears of joy or tears of sorrow. Judge me for what I do on the field.”

Endorsements for a guy who will likely not play a down of “NOT Gay” football.

What would football have done without its first openly gay player? The sport was doomed until this moment, we are being told. America was doomed as well! This was a huge moment, so huge that even the White House chimed in.

“The President congratulates Michael Sam, the Rams and the NFL for taking an important step forward in our Nation’s journey…From the playing field to the corporate boardroom, LGBT Americans prove everyday that you should be judged by what you do and not who you are.”

As we all know, there have been other gay football players, just not “openly” gay. The “closed” gay players all got drafted on this thing known as talent.

Sports were once a meritocracy, where one relied on talent, regardless of ethnicity, religion, and so on.

I know I don’t care about players’ sexuality in sport.

I would watch a 5’0, 450 pound Muslim woman from Kazakhstan, if she can run over linebackers like Earl Campbell. – Kevin Jackson

And if stubby little fat babe’s skills transfer to the hard court, I’d pay to see her stuff some seven foot center, and I would cheer for her like a sissy at a Clay Aiken concert.

I’m not sure what St. Louis got to become the freak show of the NFL, but that is exactly where the Rams find themselves. Sports are no longer being played on fields or in arenas, but instead in social experimentation labs. One can only imagine what sports will become over the next fifty years.

At least we can check off two boxes for “openly” gay: pro basketball, pro football. When will baseball, soccer, lacrosse, ping pong, badminton, curling…ok all other sports catch up? They all need to get at least one mediocre athlete to come out and get what’s coming to him.

Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2014/5/gay-maf...lvVAEei.99

[Image: 10277772_10152101415252596_368224108487287608_n.png]
When I read "mousey white dude"' my thoughts naturally turn towards SFL.
SF. Tries to argue logically, not realizing he only argues in ad hominem attacks.
What's funny is the boyfriend is named Vito and is from a KC mob family. Real mafia. Maybe SFL will drop them his address.
[Image: 10325540_751985441508191_244098819384074489_n.jpg]
(05-13-2014, 09:21 PM)Tiamat Wrote: SF. Tries to argue logically, not realizing he only argues in ad hominem attacks.

Can you name any player who was chosen 249th from any previous NFL draft that got this kind of press? Heck, can you tell me who was the #1 pick in this years draft? Didn't think so...SmilingBig GrinLaughing
How do you explain Sam being picked for all SEC honors in the best conference in America? Gay southern sportswriters?
Unless you are just a gay hating homophobe, you realize that this is news, given the oppression the SFL's of the world have held gay people under over the years.
It must suck to be a lonely hater with no life but to dig up shit to throw on others day after day after day...

May your soul one day be set free, if you have one, SFL.
http://www.freewoodpost.com/2014/05/12/f...elevision/

Football Player Flaunts Sexual Orientation On Live Television

[Image: 6xt728.jpg]

AJ McCarron didn't seem to care that television cameras were on him when he decided to flaunt his heterosexual relationship with Katherine Webb.

"All of a sudden they were making out," said ESPN viewer Roger Jellyton. "I couldn't believe my eyes, and my children were in the room. How was I supposed to explain what they were seeing? What, that it's OK for two people who love each other to kiss in a moment of joy and celebration? Ugh. What is this nation coming to? Enough is enough."

When Free Wood Post interviewed McCarron on his decision to kiss his female partner on television he said, "I didn't really even think about it. I love her and wanted to share the moment with her. That's about it."
(05-14-2014, 09:42 AM)KateBush Wrote: How do you explain Sam being picked for all SEC honors in the best conference in America? Gay southern sportswriters?

It's obvious you do not know much about pro football. College is not the same as the Pro's. There is a reason a lot of Heisman Trophy winners, a player that has been picked by sports writers as the best in college football, often get picked very low in the draft and were a bust in the NFL. Ever hear of Pat Sullivan, Troy Smith, Chris Weinke, Danny Wuerffel?