My Visit to PonderThis Country
(06-20-2014, 09:22 AM)gapper Wrote: Ponder tried repeatedly to "out" me, and in fact did again just a few minutes ago, complete with embellishment and lies.

No, he didn't. Because if he'd done that, he would have named names and cited sources. Ninja
(06-20-2014, 09:36 AM)gapper Wrote:
(06-20-2014, 09:23 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Funny thing... when someone had the chance to say something directly to PT's face... nothing! Rolling Eyes But here? Someone can't seem to say enough. Dry Okay, maybe not so funny. Actually pretty sad... pitiful sad.

Edited to add: Okay... GO! Eyebrows The next move will be to put me down. Go for it! Rolling Eyes

Color me a Casper Milquetoast, but I just didn't feel the Celebration of Life for Eva was an appropriate place to call him out. But hey, I also didn't feel it was an appropriate place to show up filthy dirty, pour out a new bottle of water that had been provided by someone else, and use it for rum provided by the resident lush.

But hey, that's just me and my values. Wink

Eva would have wanted me to have a drink in her memory, and the person offering the bottle didn't want me drinking directly from the bottle (what I would have otherwise done). I'm sorry you still feel that water bottle (picked from a case of them set out for participants) was such a waste, it seemed rude at the time to have refused the offer.

And, my clothes were clean, and I put my hair in a pony tail too. I'm sure Eva wouldn't have minded a bit, no matter how judgmental some of her other friends might have been.
(06-20-2014, 09:29 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Maybe so. He makes me bust a gut laughing from time to time. Kinda like the 3 Stooges did oh so long ago. Laughing

I love ALL the characters here past and present. It's like a symphony orchestra, with no one instrument being as beautiful without the others to enhance it. And no I haven't been drinking. Smiling

Less of a symphony and more of a cacophony sometimes.
(06-20-2014, 09:47 AM)PonderThis Wrote: And, my clothes were clean, and I put my hair in a pony tail too.

Baloney. That is the first thing that popped out when Scrapper pointed you out. Your clothes were filthy.
(06-20-2014, 09:17 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(06-20-2014, 09:13 AM)Valuesize Wrote: For the record, I support everyone's right to post here until they try to "out" someone or are a physical threat. Being rude and obnoxious is neither. Smiling

Ponder, I hope you reconsider your permanent exit and at least just check-in from time to time. You have always brought some very interesting subjects here.

Like I said... I'm going to guess that you did not see TVg's post re:Cletus. Dry

I have no idea what you are talking about so I must have. What did he say? Twitch
(06-20-2014, 09:47 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(06-20-2014, 09:36 AM)gapper Wrote:
(06-20-2014, 09:23 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Funny thing... when someone had the chance to say something directly to PT's face... nothing! Rolling Eyes But here? Someone can't seem to say enough. Dry Okay, maybe not so funny. Actually pretty sad... pitiful sad.

Edited to add: Okay... GO! Eyebrows The next move will be to put me down. Go for it! Rolling Eyes

Color me a Casper Milquetoast, but I just didn't feel the Celebration of Life for Eva was an appropriate place to call him out. But hey, I also didn't feel it was an appropriate place to show up filthy dirty, pour out a new bottle of water that had been provided by someone else, and use it for rum provided by the resident lush.

But hey, that's just me and my values. Wink

Eva would have wanted me to have a drink in her memory, and the person offering the bottle didn't want me drinking directly from the bottle (what I would have otherwise done). I'm sorry you still feel that water bottle (picked from a case of them set out for participants) was such a waste, it seemed rude at the time to have refused the offer.

And, my clothes were clean, and I put my hair in a pony tail too. I'm sure Eva wouldn't have minded a bit, no matter how judgmental some of her other friends might have been.
It still amazes me that someone felt they had a right to decide who should be at Eva's CoL... and what the dress code should or shouldn't be. Someone who wasn't even in her core group. Crazy.
(06-20-2014, 09:57 AM)gapper Wrote:
(06-20-2014, 09:47 AM)PonderThis Wrote: And, my clothes were clean, and I put my hair in a pony tail too.

Baloney. That is the first thing that popped out when Scrapper pointed you out. Your clothes were filthy.
It never popped into anyone's mind but yours.
(06-20-2014, 09:47 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(06-20-2014, 09:29 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Maybe so. He makes me bust a gut laughing from time to time. Kinda like the 3 Stooges did oh so long ago. Laughing

I love ALL the characters here past and present. It's like a symphony orchestra, with no one instrument being as beautiful without the others to enhance it. And no I haven't been drinking. Smiling

Less of a symphony and more of a cacophony sometimes.

Laughing
(06-20-2014, 09:57 AM)gapper Wrote:

I was in the middle of a house building project, plus faded blue jeans and flannel shirts are what I wear everywhere. You are out of line in trying to impose your own values on others.
(06-20-2014, 09:16 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Compared to how far away common building materials like drywall, concrete, and roofing are transported, and the energy required to manufacture those items, it's my opinion my materials were practically all of low energy manufacturing and most were of reasonably local production, with relatively simple equipment. I'm sorry you can't grasp the benefit of these kinds of concepts.

I think we both know the basis of this feud you have with me also, it's spillover from your hatred of another forum member that spilled the beans on your own marijuana use that you feel cost you an election. In your own words, meh.

p.s. Valuesize, this was not aimed at you but I do feel you are a tvguy suckup, what I see as the main thing that has brought this forum down. I wish you well.

LaughingLaughingha ha ha . Since WHEN did the forum go "down"? You must think the forum went down because YOU were not here.Laughing

Anyone who thinks the forum is down or slow who can't see how many conservatives have left isn't being honest or isn't very smart.

Things you can't do here......

Love or even like America.

Be satisfied with the taxes you pay , the highways ,your social security check...

Love or like Jesus or say that Christians do ANYTHING worth while.

Say anything negative about the Mexican invasion of illegal criminals.

Say anything negative about mental head cases who see corruption and see
pedophiles everywhere they look.

Decide that a cop who shoots someone is possibly justified.

Say that our prisons are mostly full of people who should be there.

Object when our country is compared to Japan or Sweden and conclusions are made about our incarceration rates or health.

Say that America tries to help countries who's citizens are in civil war.

Say anything negative about black people regardless of how true it is because if
you do you MUST be a racist.

Claim that drastically raising min wage will have a negative impact.

Hell with some of these uber libs like Ponder and Osama Ben Leonard you can't even say anything negative about their hero Osama Ben Laden.
According to these idiot America haters Osama was a hero and America deserved what we got on 9-11.
They even shed crocodile tears over the way he was buried at sea and claimed he was murdered when he was captured.
OH yeah and memorial day. When REAL Americans pay respect for people who fought and died......These same miserable malcontents denigrate our soldiers and call them low level people devoid of consciousness who only join the military because they can't cut it in civilian life. Ponder says the same thing, not only about hunters but even fishermenLaughingLaughing And in OREGON!!SurprisedSurprised

Any of you out there reading this who didn't know this?? Now you do. And if these people leave the forum because of me???

Well I can sure as hell live with thatSmiling

I could go on. And I will.Big Grin count on it.
Yes, you'll defend every single one of these ideals with totally irrelevant to the point positions on other subjects entirely along with personal character attacks, to the point nobody wants to discuss anything with you because it's not a discussion, it's a very personal character assassination that somehow you are proud of doing. And yes, the forum will continue to go down for it, with or without me.
(06-20-2014, 10:49 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Yes, you'll defend every single one of these ideals with totally irrelevant to the point positions on other subjects entirely along with personal character attacks, to the point nobody wants to discuss anything with you because it's not a discussion, it's a very personal character assassination that somehow you are proud of doing. And yes, the forum will continue to go down for it, with or without me.

Your dishonesty and totally hypocritical nature never ceases to amaze me.

Your own personal attacks on Veterans, hunters and fishermen have gone on for years.
You can't and never will understand that people who join the military or hunt OR even fish are somehow lower level beings that YOU is what makes me vomit a little when I see your name.
According to you anyone who likes to hunt MUST love the killing part?? That why they hunt or fish. because we ENJOY KILLINGRolling Eyes The fact that you actually believe that shows how out of touch you really are.
You can't admit that anyone who even owns a gun doesn't have something wrong with their character and you don't mind saying so. If that isn't a personal attack against those of us who served our country or who hunt then I don't know what is.
And your insinuation that my words that fight back against hippie dipshit malcontent anti establishment anti America will bring down the forum is hilarious.
The difference is, I address ideas generally, and you attack posters personally. I realize it's a subtlety that probably is lost on you.
(06-20-2014, 11:07 AM)PonderThis Wrote: The difference is, I address ideas generally, and you attack posters personally. I realize it's a subtlety that probably is lost on you.

Yeah, broad brushed stereotype hating is OK, because it's a different sort of irrational hate.

The sad thing is, I think you truly believe your bs. What's that old saying........ can't fix stupid?????

BTW, you really should go back and read some of the hate you've posted DIRECTLY towards TVg and other firearm owners and enthusiasts.
Your memory bank seems to be tainted.
I give my rationales. You? You're another one that attacks people personally. For one that wants to accuse others of being egocentric, you are the one that wants your name in lights here, not me.
(06-20-2014, 11:07 AM)PonderThis Wrote: The difference is, I address ideas generally, and you attack posters personally. I realize it's a subtlety that probably is lost on you.

Bullshit you have posted your insulting crap DIRECTLY at me a thousand times.

Like I said you are a liar. You seriously think Your posts that call veterans, soldiers or hunters low level humans (IN GENERAL) aren't any kind of personal attack on veterans like me or my son? Or Larry's son?

You even disrupted a MEMORIAL thread Larry made once with the same crap. Stop the lying, you aren't fooling anyone.
(06-20-2014, 11:12 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I give my rationales. You? You're another one that attacks people personally. For one that wants to accuse others of being egocentric, you are the one that wants your name in lights here, not me.

Really??
I thought it was you. You know, you who allegedly has asked for your account to be dropped but just can't stop getting your 15 minutes of fame until it does.

One that genuinely doesn't want to be here, would simply leave. But no, you just can't bring yourself to do that....Sad
(06-20-2014, 11:12 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I give my rationales. You? You're another one that attacks people personally. For one that wants to accuse others of being egocentric, you are the one that wants your name in lights here, not me.

The only "light" is the one that illuminates your sanctimonious lies, hypocrisy and inability to use logic or common sense.
You couldn't even talk about your straw house without eventually putting down our government.
That was when and only when I chimed in.
(06-20-2014, 11:18 AM)tvguy Wrote:

The only "light" is the one that illuminates your sanctimonious lies, hypocrisy and inability to use logic or common sense.
You couldn't even talk about your straw house without eventually putting down our government.
That was when and only when I chimed in.

Yes, for having the audacity to verbalize a thought such as "I don't feel much hope for government to help us any more, or even work in our best interests, so I think we're going to have to be doing more of these things for ourselves. My hope is to engineer government out of our lives to the highest degree possible, frankly" I must be a liar, a hypocrite and unable to use logic or common sense, I suppose. I see now how a personal attack was the only option left for you at that point. Ninja
Mind you, this is for a person giving their thoughts, what they think and what their personal hopes are for, on a forum. Exactly the sort of thing forums should be good for, if it wasn't for the actions of just a minority here.