My Visit to PonderThis Country
(06-20-2014, 12:46 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Mind you, this is for a person giving their thoughts, what they think and what their personal hopes are for, on a forum. Exactly the sort of thing forums should be good for, if it wasn't for the actions of just a minority here.

No one has ever stopped you from saying what you want. Including me.. And YOU are a freaking minority much more than anyone else who posts here.
Quote:if it wasn't for the actions of just a minority here.

Your house is very interesting. Your negative attitude about our government just had to be included by your choice.

First you claim I brought the forum down and now you claim you can't give your thoughts or say what your personal hopes areRolling Eyes because of the actions of just a minority here?

Baloney.
Oh sure, I can post anything I want so long as I'm willing to be told I'm a liar, a hypocrite and unable to use logic or common sense for thinking it.

If I post a photo of a log house, then I must by extension support logging in a state forest, and it doesn't matter that I've sold logs off my own property to lumber mills in the past. If I say I don't think government is going to help people much anymore, it has to mean I hate America, rather than that I think worldwide government isn't working in humanities interests. None of these subtleties mean a thing to you, you want to attack personally and viscerally, about every imagined slight you might ever have felt in your entire life no matter what the circumstances and when, they all apply right here and now.

After a while, the only thing that gets discussed is facebook style posts of fluff. And if you like that, have at it.
If I point out that the materials used in this house, in the main, came from local sources as opposed to the long distances common building materials like drywall, concrete, and asphalt shingles are hauled from plus the extra energy required to manufacture those items versus something close by that is simply dug out of the ground, and that I find this empowering, then I'm told my clothes are dirty.

Jesus people, don't you have a life, or any more effective persuasive sorts of arguments to use than this???
(06-21-2014, 10:40 AM)Hugo Wrote:

If I point out that someone that posts repeatedly that all Muslims should be killed, and all believers of Islam similarly, while their kids meanwhile are off doing their very best to accomplish that same thing, it's only to be expected when that same person makes whiny posts about someone close to them dying, that there is a basic contradiction between wishing death on others and not caring a bit that their friends and family felt similarly as you about their own ones taken from them and injured as you do, except their loss was the more unfair because it was totally unnecessary.

Is this being insensitive and unAmerican, or is this revealing just a bit more of the truth than that person is willing to face up to??? Ninja Ninja Ninja
(06-21-2014, 10:43 AM)PonderThis Wrote: If I point out that the materials used in this house, in the main, came from local sources as opposed to the long distances common building materials like drywall, concrete, and asphalt shingles are hauled from plus the extra energy required to manufacture those items versus something close by that is simply dug out of the ground, and that I find this empowering, then I'm told my clothes are dirty.

Jesus people, don't you have a life, or any more effective persuasive sorts of arguments to use than this???

Obviously they don't.
They have nothing better going on in their lives.
It seems they sit in front of their computers just waiting for you to post.
When you do... the foaming at the mouth begins... and spews forth through their fingers onto their keyboard. The whole while the veins in their foreheads practically bursting.
(06-21-2014, 10:54 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(06-21-2014, 10:43 AM)PonderThis Wrote: If I point out that the materials used in this house, in the main, came from local sources as opposed to the long distances common building materials like drywall, concrete, and asphalt shingles are hauled from plus the extra energy required to manufacture those items versus something close by that is simply dug out of the ground, and that I find this empowering, then I'm told my clothes are dirty.

Obviously they don't.
When you do... the foaming at the mouth begins... and spews forth through their fingers onto their keyboard. The whole while the veins in their foreheads practically bursting.

Few things in life are really as they seem to the ignorant.
(06-21-2014, 11:15 AM)gapper Wrote:
(06-21-2014, 10:54 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

Obviously they don't.

Few things in life are really as they seem to the ignorant.

Look! The emperor wears no clothes. Ninja
I've been listening to a certain persons ranting about the same anti hunting anti gun anti government anti military anti soldier anti owning land anti having borders for years.
The same jackass continually claimed I "ENJOY" killing animals because I shoot and kill rodents. Ground Squirrels to be specific.Unsure
This clown has posted the same moronic crap hundreds of times to other posters.

Yet NOW all of a sudden the poor thing is being picked onRolling Eyes And thinks he is being driven off by a MINORITY??LaughingLaughingLaughing And the forum is going down?BlinkBlink

This guy says anyone who sport fishes enjoys torturing fish... And doesn't think HE is a minorityLaughing

And of course the sick freak who LOVES to spam the entire forum with delusional SICK comments doesn't have a single thing to do with driving anyone away.RazzRolling Eyes

ZERO logic ZERO common sense and one huge mouth = ... You get what you give .
BTW, Scrapper.. An original thought called. He said he has never heard of you.Razz
(06-21-2014, 01:41 PM)tvguy Wrote: I've been listening to a certain persons ranting about the same anti hunting anti gun anti government anti military anti soldier anti owning land anti having borders for years.
The same jackass continually claimed I "ENJOY" killing animals because I shoot and kill rodents. Ground Squirrels to be specific.Unsure
This clown has posted the same moronic crap hundreds of times to other posters.

Yet NOW all of a sudden the poor thing is being picked onRolling Eyes And thinks he is being driven off by a MINORITY??LaughingLaughing And the forum is going down?BlinkBlink

This guy says anyone who sport fishes enjoys torturing fish... And doesn't think HE is a minorityLaughing

And of course the sick freak who LOVES to spam the entire forum with delusional SICK comments doesn't have a single thing to do with driving anyone away.RazzRolling Eyes

ZERO logic ZERO common sense and one huge mouth = ... You get what you give .

Pretty sure I can see that giant vein pulsating from here.... Eyebrows
WHY is this thread still open?
(06-21-2014, 03:08 PM)csrowan Wrote: WHY is this thread still open?

Well if it bothers anyone all you have to do is scroll on by. That's what I hear when ever I say anything at all about the Hanford Radiated nigger.
(06-21-2014, 02:12 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Pretty sure I can see that giant vein pulsating from here.... Eyebrows

You are right. I've never seen Ponder like this. He's really upsetLaughing
Good question. I mean, someone sure deleted the post about Cletus really fast... but doesn't seem to give a rip about any thing else. Tsk Tsk Tsk... very telling, IMO.
(06-21-2014, 05:00 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
Good question. I mean, someone sure deleted the post about Cletus really fast... but doesn't seem to give a rip about any thing else. Tsk Tsk Tsk... very telling, IMO.

It's "very telling" to you. You have this ongoing conspiracy theory about the mods you like to find reasons to keep.
I bet when you were little you complained that mom and pop loved your sister more than you.
BTW your mom called and said you were right.Razz
(06-21-2014, 05:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:

It's "very telling" to you. You have this ongoing conspiracy theory about the mods you like to find reasons to keep.
I bet when you were little you complained that mom and pop loved your sister more than you.

I don't have a sister. You're an idiot. If you'd like we can talk about your wife though. You wearing your wife beater today? Eyebrows
(06-21-2014, 06:01 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(06-21-2014, 05:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I don't have a sister. You're an idiot. If you'd like we can talk about your wife though. You wearing your wife beater today? Eyebrows

So now you refuse to admit she exists? Don't go there. Mom and dads have their favorites. Is this why you are always on the hunt? Dr. Phil called. He said forget it. Everyone already knows Scrappers story.
Hey Cleter? Sorry bro, I was PUI and you called me a name one too many times. Get out of the tub with that razor.Razz
Is anyone here PonderThis' friend?
Thank you