It's always White City somewhere...
6 months in this shithole has put me at the breaking point. I'd almost rather die. Jesus Christ.
Luckily, I'm blowing this God forsaken place in another week. No food. No culture. I wish I had a pocket nuke.
(08-27-2014, 06:47 PM)bbqboy Wrote: 6 months in this shithole has put me at the breaking point. I'd almost rather die. Jesus Christ.
Luckily, I'm blowing this God forsaken place in another week. No food. No culture. I wish I had a pocket nuke.

I didn't know that anyone actually lived in White City. Smiling
(08-27-2014, 07:17 PM)kadylady Wrote:
(08-27-2014, 06:47 PM)bbqboy Wrote: 6 months in this shithole has put me at the breaking point. I'd almost rather die. Jesus Christ.

TVguy lives in White City. Smiling
(08-27-2014, 07:25 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

I guess I knew he lived by the airport. Is Costco in White City?
(08-27-2014, 07:55 PM)kadylady Wrote:
(08-27-2014, 07:25 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

I guess I knew he lived by the airport. Is Costco in White City?
Costco is still Medford. TVguy claims to live in Central Point, but both him and Hugo White Cityans which is why the support each other. Rolling Eyes

[Image: bgm19914.gif]
When we head out towards Lost Creek, we always go over from Gold Hill. We never have a reason to go thru White City, I guess.
I don't live in any city I'm in rural Central Point. It's my mailing address. Maybe 4 miles from White city.

Quote:Cletus.. Costco is still Medford. TVguy claims to live in Central Point, but both him and Hugo White Cityans which is why the support each other. Rolling Eyes

We don't always support each other. You know that.

Quote:bbqboy Wrote: 6 months in this shithole has put me at the breaking point. I'd almost rather die. Jesus Christ.

Is the real problem that you don't have a car?
(08-27-2014, 08:57 PM)tvguy Wrote: I don't live in any city I'm in rural Central Point. It's my mailing address. Maybe 4 miles from White city.

Quote:Cletus.. Costco is still Medford. TVguy claims to live in Central Point, but both him and Hugo White Cityans which is why the support each other. Rolling Eyes

Quote:bbqboy Wrote: 6 months in this shithole has put me at the breaking point. I'd almost rather die. Jesus Christ.

If you live across the highway from Lil' Caesars, Dutch Bros., ECigs, and State Farm Ins., and a bank, and a community healthcare center, what more does one need?
(08-27-2014, 08:57 PM)tvguy Wrote: I don't live in any city I'm in rural Central Point. It's my mailing address. Maybe 4 miles from White city.

I thought RVTD had routes out of White Shitty.
If you are a property owner, your true address is the one on your tax statement.
(08-27-2014, 09:05 PM)tornado Wrote:

If you live across the highway from Lil' Caesars, Dutch Bros., ECigs, and State Farm Ins., and a bank, and a community healthcare center, what more does one need?
You forgot the Mac d's Burger King, Purple Parrot and the dollar store, talk about culture.
Razz IN BBQ's defense they did close the only crappy grocery store.
(08-27-2014, 09:07 PM)tornado Wrote: If you are a property owner, your true address is the one on your tax statement.

It's Central Point I tell ya.
(08-27-2014, 09:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-27-2014, 09:07 PM)tornado Wrote: If you are a property owner, your true address is the one on your tax statement.

Cool I believe you!!
(08-27-2014, 09:22 PM)kadylady Wrote:

Cool I believe you!!

Thanks, I should know after almost 30 years Razz
(08-27-2014, 09:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Cool I believe you!!

I live in Hugo/Merlin but sort of Grants Pass. I really don't know where I live. Confused
(08-27-2014, 09:36 PM)kadylady Wrote:

Cool I believe you!!

I live in Hugo/Merlin but sort of Grants Pass. I really don't know where I live. Confused

It's easiest to say I live in the country or the sticks.. or the boonies But I'm really in a good location as far as I'm concerned.
(08-27-2014, 10:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-27-2014, 09:36 PM)kadylady Wrote:
(08-27-2014, 09:11 PM)tvguy Wrote: It's Central Point I tell ya.

Cool I believe you!!

It's easiest to say I live in the country or the sticks.. or the boonies But I'm really in a good location as far as I'm concerned.

....and that's what counts!

I've got a car. I got served moldy cheese on my soup last night. $2200 a month for the privilege. I turned 62 and my illness has stabilized. I just had to vent. This is a food desert and there is no sense of community.
I thought I'd miss Talent, but jeez, how do folks stand this?
BBQ.....did you move from Talent to White City?? Where are you going from here?
I've been either hospitalized or in this retirement home since January. Acute renal failure. I'm coming to grips with the fact I was a very sick puppy. Food is now all important to me as it is the key to staying off dialysis.
The foods here are worse than bad, both in taste and nutrition. I'm going back to the south end of the valley, where I lived for 25 years.