Question
"If I give my heart to you, will you handle it with care..."?

So, you got a question?

I REALLY gotta get a life! Sad
Old piece of meat.
Probably needs a lot of pounding to get soft enough.
Maybe if it's boiled long enough.

Your liver is definitely out. What other organs are you willing to part with?

hope to hear from you soon
Jeffery Dahmer
(09-23-2014, 05:13 PM)chuck white Wrote: Old piece of meat.
Probably needs a lot of pounding to get soft enough.
Maybe if it's boiled long enough.

Your liver is definitely out. What other organs are you willing to part with?

hope to hear from you soon
Jeffery Dahmer

You are one sick puppy, Chuckie Boy.
But funny as hell.
And the question to top all others.
Good show.
No. But the answer is 42. I have it on good authority.
(09-23-2014, 06:34 PM)Cuzz Wrote: No. But the answer is 42. I have it on good authority.

Drat!
I mean HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I didn't think ANYONE would know, and never this get it this fast.
You are one clever dude. (Dude-ette?)
I can't believe there have been so few questions?

I mean, who doesn't wonder if the light on the fridge stays on when the door is closed?

Why is the speed limit past schools 20 MPH when we can blaze right on by old folks homes? I mean, kids move really fast and old folks are SLOW.

Why do doctors (physicians) call one another "Doctor". They KNOW the other guy (or woman) is a doctor, they have seen him/her very day for years. My friend Bob is an auto technician but when we see him we don't greet him by saying "hello technician".

Why CAN'T cats be herded?

How do we men REALLY know she had an orgasm. (And how many of us simply don't care. Embarrassed)
If you don't know by now, I don't think any woman's going to tell you. And speaking of snarky, that last comment showed something, but I'll leave it to others to decide what it is.
(09-24-2014, 11:21 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: I can't believe there have been so few questions?

I mean, who doesn't wonder if the light on the fridge stays on when the door is closed?
Put a small kid their slam the door and ask him, hellooo isn't that what everybody does.

Quote:Why is the speed limit past schools 20 MPH when we can blaze right on by old folks homes? I mean, kids move really fast and old folks are SLOW.

Because it's considered a public service to mow down the old ones before THEY get behind a wheel.

Quote:Why do doctors (physicians) call one another "Doctor". They KNOW the other guy (or woman) is a doctor, they have seen him/her very day for years. My friend Bob is an auto technician but when we see him we don't greet him by saying "hello technician".
They do that to remind each other that they either are or they played a doctor on on TV.

Quote:Why CAN'T cats be herded?

They can with a powerful gas leaf blower, any direction including up.

Quote:How do we men REALLY know she had an orgasm. (And how many of us simply don't care. Embarrassed)
Goose bumps can't be faked... Oh yeah ladies,,, of yeah Eyebrows