RVF Reporter for Grants Pass
Hello everyone. I joined the forum yesterday and thought that I would introduce myself and let you know that I have taken the job as the forum's reporter. I will post photos and stories of events happening in the Grants Pass area when I have time.
(09-27-2014, 01:26 PM)WaSaBi Wrote: Hello everyone. I joined the forum yesterday and thought that I would introduce myself and let you know that I have taken the job as the forum's reporter. I will post photos and stories of events happening in the Grants Pass area when I have time.

Oh goodie. Big Grin
I didn't even know the job was available. Damn.
I did some "reporting" for the ILGP forum when I had time; it was kinda fun. Looks like the RVF could use some help. The new owner of the RVF made me an offer I could not refuse.
(09-27-2014, 04:35 PM)WaSaBi Wrote: I did some "reporting" for the ILGP forum when I had time; it was kinda fun. Looks like the RVF could use some help. The new owner of the RVF made me an offer I could not refuse.

Confused
(09-27-2014, 04:49 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(09-27-2014, 04:35 PM)WaSaBi Wrote: I did some "reporting" for the ILGP forum when I had time; it was kinda fun. Looks like the RVF could use some help. The new owner of the RVF made me an offer I could not refuse.

Confused

Laughing
I met this gentleman a few weeks ago. We hit it off immediately. Long story short he offered me a job opportunity... You guys would know him as Cletus.
(09-27-2014, 07:59 PM)WaSaBi Wrote: I met this gentleman a few weeks ago. We hit it off immediately. Long story short he offered me a job opportunity... You guys would know him as Cletus.

Hey Wasabi, I really don't own the forum.Laughing I hope that does not keep you from reporting from time to time. I still consider you my employee. Smiling

I can't help myself. Laughing I swear this place needs me.
Someone got a job offer after a few beers. Probably a lot of beers considering the wages and benefitsRazz
(09-27-2014, 02:54 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(09-27-2014, 01:26 PM)WaSaBi Wrote: Hello everyone. I joined the forum yesterday and thought that I would introduce myself and let you know that I have taken the job as the forum's reporter. I will post photos and stories of events happening in the Grants Pass area when I have time.

Oh goodie. Big Grin

Laughing

Why limit yourself to Grants Pass, we'll take photos and stories of events happening in the Baghdad area too.
(09-28-2014, 05:24 AM)chuck white Wrote:

Why limit yourself to Grants Pass, we'll take photos and stories of events happening in the Baghdad area too.

Chuck, That place is miles from Barstow . What important is going on there ?
(09-27-2014, 08:15 PM)tvguy Wrote: Someone got a job offer after a few beers. Probably a lot of beers considering the wages and benefitsRazz

No beers were consumed when I hired Wasabi as the forum's reporter. A digital camera was part of the deal and like wasabi said, he did the same thing for the ILGP forum.

I am trying to provide you all some entertainment, and at no cost I might add. Rolling Eyes Lord knows this place needs more light hearted fluff. Even I get tired of arguing about the same things over and over.

I think Wasabi was working on a story about 3 hippies living in a tent guarding a medical marijuana garden. Now wouldn't viewing some photos and reading an article about them be interesting?
All hat and no cattle!

We have yet to see any reporting, or even a "feature story" for that matter.

An NO, two bikers drinking cheap beer in Barstow does not a story make.
(09-28-2014, 08:05 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: All hat and no cattle!

There is not a lot of interesting things going on in GP. You will get photos and stories of things like Art Along the Rogue street drawings, kids illegally feeding ducks at Riverside Park at hippies at Reggae concerts and that's about it. Smiling

How about you write a story you ungrateful malcontent. Confused
(09-28-2014, 08:19 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

There is not a lot of interesting things going on in GP. You will get photos and stories of things like Art Along the Rogue street drawings, kids illegally feeding ducks at Riverside Park at hippies at Reggae concerts and that's about it. Smiling

HEY!
You didn't even interview me for the job! You bypassed all of us and hired "a stringer" to report the news.

We want good juicy gossip, all the crime reports, the farm news, restaurant reviews, and a photo once in a while of the marching bands from the local schools.

At least!

PS: Okay, I am a malcontent. But "ungrateful"? That hurt.
(09-28-2014, 08:42 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

HEY!
You didn't even interview me for the job! You bypassed all of us and hired "a stringer" to report the news.

We want good juicy gossip, all the crime reports, the farm news, restaurant reviews, and a photo once in a while of the marching bands from the local schools.

At least!

Sorry Wonk, I used the wrong smiley. I was going for the wink. I have my coffee now so I am more alert.

Ganja Mandalas growing in Ruch in 2012.

[Image: GangaMandalas_zpsfcb7a55a.jpg]
(09-28-2014, 09:08 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

HEY!

At least!

Sorry Wonk, I used the wrong smiley. I was going for the wink. I have my coffee now so I am more alert.

<Snip photo>

So?
I mean, why did YOU REPORT this?
You have, afar all, a bona fide "reporter" you hired on the spot, without regard to our feelings Sad so I would have thought your ace reporter would have filed the story.

I'm begining to suspect WaSabi is a "sock puppet" and you just wanted another personality to report junk we don't want to know anyway. Laughing
(09-28-2014, 09:44 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

HEY!

At least!

<Snip photo>

So?
You have, afar all, a bona fide "reporter" you hired on the spot, without regard to our feelings Sad so I would have thought your ace reporter would have filed the story.

I'm begining to suspect WaSabi is a "sock puppet" and you just wanted another personality to report junk we don't want to know anyway. Laughing
Wasabi is not a sock puppet. I don't know how he can prove that, but I'll ask him to think of a way. I think he knows Valuesize so maybe he can PM him, but then you will have to trust Valuesize. Big Grin
(09-28-2014, 09:59 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(09-28-2014, 09:44 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-28-2014, 08:19 AM)cletus1 Wrote: There is not a lot of interesting things going on in GP. You will get photos and stories of things like Art Along the Rogue street drawings, kids illegally feeding ducks at Riverside Park at hippies at Reggae concerts and that's about it. Smiling

HEY!

At least!

<Snip photo>

So?

Wasabi is not a sock puppet. I don't know how he can prove that, but I'll ask him to think of a way. I think he knows Valuesize so maybe he can PM him, but then you will have to trust Valuesize. Big Grin

Hey, I ALWAYS accept anything Valluesize says as gospel.
...and still: I think WaSabi should author a news (or human interest) story to prove "his chops".
Waiting...