BBQ and surgery
BBQ is under the knife today.

I have no idea if he has family around, or close friends who might be "at his side".

So, I'm wondering if there is anyone here who has a personal relationship with him and might check in on him.

No secret that BBQ and I are not great buddies, but he is "one of us" and has been for a long time.

Just a thought: I won't be visiting him but thought maybe someone has that kind of relationship with him.
(09-29-2014, 10:25 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: BBQ is under the knife today.

I have no idea if he has family around, or close friends who might be "at his side".

So, I'm wondering if there is anyone here who has a personal relationship with him and might check in on him.

No secret that BBQ and I are not great buddies, but he is "one of us" and has been for a long time.

Just a thought: I won't be visiting him but thought maybe someone has that kind of relationship with him.

That's a nice thought. I wish I lived closer.
He told me he would check in with me as soon as he could.
FYI... He's still kickin'! Thumbs Up
Where?
(09-29-2014, 07:26 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Where?

Quote: Room 2037 at Providence.

http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...#pid346585
Glad things went well. I think that's what "still kicking" means anyway. Hey bbqboy, what kind of beer do they have there? Wink
Really? People would actually question what 'still kickin' means?
When speaking in euphemisms, there's all sorts of room for interpretation I've found.
(09-29-2014, 10:19 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Really? People would actually question what 'still kickin' means?
No, I think everyone knows still kicking means he is alive. That tells us a whole lot about how the surgery went huh?
Specifics should be up to him... not me.
(09-30-2014, 08:28 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Specifics should be up to him... not me.
True. So I speculated it went well based on the fact that he was "still kickin." If it went bad he would not be kickin. Smiling
"Kickin" is such a speculative word. Good drugs though!Big Grin
(09-30-2014, 07:44 PM)Tiamat Wrote: "Kickin" is such a speculative word. Good drugs though!Big Grin

I swear it looks for all the world like you left out a sentence between the two that are there. But hey, maybe it's just me. Usually is.