OMG! Anarchy will rule!
Obama Informs Nation Anarchy Will Reign During Search For New Attorney General

WASHINGTON—Following news that Eric Holder plans to step down from office, President Barack Obama addressed Americans this afternoon to announce that anarchy and violent chaos will reign during the search for a new Attorney General.

Obama, who issued a stern warning to the U.S. populace that frenzied and unrestrained mayhem will grip every corner of the country, stressed that federal laws would soon hold no meaning and that uncontrollable mobs would rampage in every American city, where he said blood would accumulate in great pools in the streets until a successor for Holder is nominated from a list of suitable candidates and subsequently confirmed by the Senate.

Full text:
http://www.theonion.com/articles/obama-i...sea,37024/
Onion rings... damn it, I should'a had onion rings!! Surprised
(09-29-2014, 06:03 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Onion rings... damn it, I should'a had onion rings!! Surprised

One of my favorite nonsensical sites! I think the "Area man" radio feature is as funny as it gets.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/area-ma...hes,34505/
Awwww! I thought I was going to see something off topic.
Sad
I like this one:
(09-29-2014, 07:43 PM)Big Rock Wrote: I like this one:

Okay.
I really enjoy satire and irony.
And I enjoy a lot of stuff on The Onion.

Full disclosure. I am by nature lewd, crude, and socially unacceptable most of the time. I use vulgar language a lot.
But...
I like to feel I do it in appropriate places at appropriate times.

The vulgarity in this video does not seem funny to me. It seems sophomoric at best, and somehow offensive that it's out there on a site open to my grandkids.

Whatever. Blew off some steam at a very little problem.

And Big Rock, I don't mean anything personal about your posting it. It just hit me at the wrong place at the wrong time I guess.

But hey...I'm glad I had this place to vent it. Valuable space, this!
You taking lessons from BBQ? Much longer winded than his pointless barbs. Keep working on it..
(09-29-2014, 09:59 PM)charger Wrote: You taking lessons from BBQ? Much longer winded than his pointless barbs. Keep working on it..

Hey, I'm always open to criticism. (Have not YET reached perfection)

Long winded? Maybe. Pointless? You may not agree, but I did attempt to make a clear point. And this is after all, a forum, where we do that kind of stuff. And lastly, I did not mean it as a "barb" and said that.
Duplicate: Deletted
(09-29-2014, 09:19 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Okay.

Full disclosure. I am by nature lewd, crude, and socially unacceptable most of the time. I use vulgar language a lot.
But...

The vulgarity in this video does not seem funny to me. It seems sophomoric at best, and somehow offensive that it's out there on a site open to my grandkids.

And Big Rock, I don't mean anything personal about your posting it. It just hit me at the wrong place at the wrong time I guess.

Quote:Full disclosure. I am by nature lewd, crude, and socially unacceptable most of the time. I use vulgar language a lot.
That just not true and I doubt anyone believes it anyway.

I also enjoyed the satire, irony and not too hidden message that we all buy a lot of techy electronic bullshit that we don't need.
I once bought a palm pilotRazzRazz It sat on the shelf until it became obsolete. That means 2 weeks.
I also shelled out 400 bucks or so for a Panasonic camcorder that works with little tiny cassette tapes. I still have it but now my phone probably has better video capabilities and I know my cannon 60D does.
Also I had to have surround sound a few years back. It was the big thing, another 500 bucks for something I didn't need and only worked right for a short time. I think I garaged saled it.

Anyway I just don't think this video would have been as funny with out the cussing.

Also I don't care how old your grandkids are but I bet they have already heard most of the words on the video. And you know better than opening an unfamiliar video with lil kids around anyway.
And who ever said this site was rated G?
(09-30-2014, 10:42 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-29-2014, 09:19 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Okay.

But...

Quote:Full disclosure. I am by nature lewd, crude, and socially unacceptable most of the time. I use vulgar language a lot.
That just not true and I doubt anyone believes it anyway.

I also enjoyed the satire, irony and not too hidden message that we all buy a lot of techy electronic bullshit that we don't need.
I once bought a palm pilotRazzRazz It sat on the shelf until it became obsolete. That means 2 weeks.
I also shelled out 400 bucks or so for a Panasonic camcorder that works with little tiny cassette tapes. I still have it but now my phone probably has better video capabilities and I know my cannon 60D does.
Also I had to have surround sound a few years back. It was the big thing, another 500 bucks for something I didn't need and only worked right for a short time. I think I garaged saled it.

Anyway I just don't think this video would have been as funny with out the cussing.

Also I don't care how old your grandkids are but I bet they have already heard most of the words on the video. And you know better than opening an unfamiliar video with lil kids around anyway.
And who ever said this site was rated G?

So...
I expressed an opinion as clearly as I could.

You replied.

We don't agree.

Sometimes that happens. Usually means I'm right and you are wrong. Razz

Not much more to say.