Members list
Looking at our Members List.
We have LOTS of active members. (Don't know how many...too lazy to count and did not see a total posted)
I wondering why we have so few folks who post?

HEY! It's not jus because of me. I signed out for a couple of months and when I returned it was "the usual suspects".
Isn't this "Another random thought" ?
(10-12-2014, 04:35 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Isn't this "Another random thought" ?

You know....

Forget it. Wink
Just as I suspected.:-)
(10-12-2014, 04:52 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Just as I suspected.:-)

You sound like a guy still taking heavy meds.
OH! That's right...you are Cryptic Guy.

Whatever you do, don't trash your reputation and post a compete thought. Smiling
Again, you are attempting to make all conform to your particular reality. It ain't necessarily so. Or so said George & Ira..
(10-12-2014, 07:44 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Again, you are attempting to make all conform to your particular reality. It ain't necessarily so. Or so said George & Ira..

Enough of you.
Hope you heal completely and well.
But, I don't need your attitude and won't be exchanging posts with you.
(10-12-2014, 07:50 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-12-2014, 07:44 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Again, you are attempting to make all conform to your particular reality. It ain't necessarily so. Or so said George & Ira..

Enough of you.

Why not? I like to read these exchanges.

Nahh he's being polite IMO and you are being the dickhead one liner non quoting , who are you talking douchnozzel whiner you have always been.

Yes we know your life sucks.. Too fucking bad, you make it that way. I think most of your posts are one big whine and snivel attempt to get attention or sympathy.

You constant trolling of Wonky is VERY old, why don't you just fuck off for a while.
(10-12-2014, 08:39 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(10-12-2014, 07:50 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Enough of you.

Why not? I like to read these exchanges.

Really? I say bullshit.
Huston we have identified the problem. Tolerance boys, BBQ is just having fun. You don't want replies like this do ya.

(10-12-2014, 07:44 PM)bbqboy Wrote: .
(10-13-2014, 12:38 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: Huston we have identified the problem. Tolerance boys, BBQ is just having fun. You don't want replies like this do ya.

(10-12-2014, 07:44 PM)bbqboy Wrote: .

Hey Willie (And where the hell have you been) "just having fun" is....well fun. My problem with BBQ's posts were that they required a lot of guesswork and often seemed (to me a least) to be a bit sarcastic if and when I did understand the reference.

But that I don't chose to interact with him means nothing to the rest of the group here, and I won't be bad-mouthing or ranting at him. I hope your relationship with him is good and continues to be that way.
Been her, in and out. BBQ is BBQ.
I do miss it when we had lots of people. Old loves die hard.
(10-13-2014, 01:02 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: Been her, in and out. BBQ is BBQ.
I do miss it when we had lots of people. Old loves die hard.

Well said.
More folks give us lot's of different stuff to kick around and connections that broaden the scope of things here.
I miss TennisMom and reelo being here... and Willie when he goes missing... and Clone... and Ponder... and Rowan... and CrazyLace...
Me too.
(10-12-2014, 06:25 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-12-2014, 04:52 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Just as I suspected.:-)

You sound like a guy still taking heavy meds.
OH! That's right...you are Cryptic Guy.

Whatever you do, don't trash your reputation and post a compete thought. Smiling

So, I think that.......
(10-13-2014, 06:43 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I miss TennisMom and reelo being here... and Willie when he goes missing... and Clone... and Ponder... and Rowan... and CrazyLace...

I concur.

[Image: do-you-concur-meme-generator-do-you-conc...b341a0.jpg]
(10-13-2014, 06:43 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I miss TennisMom and reelo being here... and Willie when he goes missing... and Clone... and Ponder... and Rowan... and CrazyLace...

I miss you too. Not many others. And I don't miss the drama.
(10-13-2014, 07:38 PM)csrowan Wrote:

I miss you too. Not many others. And I don't miss the drama.

Oh, well, I do miss your input.Wink