The Thread for People With Short Attention Spans
Hey, this can be our forums Twitter like space.

I'll start.

I think Tia is spot on about there not being a right or wrong way to post on this forum. I also think TVguy is not like Tia. LaughingLaughing

OK, this is a ridiculously dumb thread, but I was bored. Now I got more paying work to do so I'll see you later.

Enjoy your day. Smiling
There's not a right or wrong way, but there is a right and wrong place. For everything.
Never mind, I forgot what I was going to say.
Was Illc around while I wasn't looking? I see he was permanently banned on the 9th. Confused

Quote:illcommandante Thu Oct 9 0:16:31 PDT 2014 RogueValleyForum.com Staff

Repeatedly posting libelous material and patent nonsense
(10-13-2014, 10:58 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Was Illc around while I wasn't looking? I see he was permanently banned on the 9th. Confused

Quote:illcommandante Thu Oct 9 0:16:31 PDT 2014 RogueValleyForum.com Staff

Repeatedly posting libelous material and patent nonsense

Good, he couldn't or wouldn't stop so screw him. He can entertain people at the next nut house or jail he lands in.
(10-13-2014, 10:32 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Hey, this can be our forums Twitter like space.

I'll start.

I think Tia is spot on about there not being a right or wrong way to post on this forum. I also think TVguy is not like Tia. LaughingLaughing

OK, this is a ridiculously dumb thread, but I was bored. Now I got more paying work to do so I'll see you later.

Enjoy your day. Smiling

Well I have a opinion about that.
It seems to me that if (and when) thing are being said that...

Just a minute. What was I saying.
(10-13-2014, 10:32 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Hey, this can be our forums Twitter like space.

I'll start.

Enjoy your day. Smiling

[Image: b89371c748ef07fd3ce7639960a1bfff41152f88...28e534.jpg]

Perfect thread for me.