Global Warming
#41
(11-05-2014, 07:24 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-05-2014, 06:05 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 05:53 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-03-2014, 01:43 PM)chuck white Wrote: Don't worry about the ten billion people, the CDC 'Center for Disease Creation' is working on new forms of Ebola to help with this problem of too many people.

It's scary that you might actually seriously believe that.

Quote:Obama’s Ebola Czar Thinks There’s Too Many People in Africa

http://www.infowars.com/obamas-ebola-cza...in-africa/


Now you should really be scared

Yes I'm scared alright. I'm scared that you believe this horse shit. First red flag anyone should see... the link you sent me to had Alex Jones on the pageLaughing

So because the guy thinks Africa is overpopulated and he is also in charge of ebola.....OH lordy RazzRazz Who and why do they come up with this stuff?

Time to get back to people who know what they are talking about.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/03/world/...hange.html
Reply
#42
(11-06-2014, 11:18 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(11-05-2014, 07:24 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-05-2014, 06:05 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 05:53 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-03-2014, 01:43 PM)chuck white Wrote: Don't worry about the ten billion people, the CDC 'Center for Disease Creation' is working on new forms of Ebola to help with this problem of too many people.

It's scary that you might actually seriously believe that.

Quote:Obama’s Ebola Czar Thinks There’s Too Many People in Africa

http://www.infowars.com/obamas-ebola-cza...in-africa/


Now you should really be scared

Yes I'm scared alright. I'm scared that you believe this horse shit. First red flag anyone should see... the link you sent me to had Alex Jones on the pageLaughing

So because the guy thinks Africa is overpopulated and he is also in charge of ebola.....OH lordy RazzRazz Who and why do they come up with this stuff?

Time to get back to people who know what they are talking about.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/03/world/...hange.html

Quote:Failure to reduce emissions, the group of scientists and other experts found, could threaten society with food shortages, refugee crises, the flooding of major cities and entire island nations, mass extinction of plants and animals, and a climate so drastically altered it might become dangerous for people to work or play outside during the hottest times of the year.

Well that should help reduce the world's population.
Reply
#43
(11-06-2014, 01:05 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-06-2014, 11:18 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(11-05-2014, 07:24 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-05-2014, 06:05 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 05:53 PM)tvguy Wrote: It's scary that you might actually seriously believe that.

Quote:Obama’s Ebola Czar Thinks There’s Too Many People in Africa

http://www.infowars.com/obamas-ebola-cza...in-africa/


Now you should really be scared

Yes I'm scared alright. I'm scared that you believe this horse shit. First red flag anyone should see... the link you sent me to had Alex Jones on the pageLaughing

So because the guy thinks Africa is overpopulated and he is also in charge of ebola.....OH lordy RazzRazz Who and why do they come up with this stuff?

Time to get back to people who know what they are talking about.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/03/world/...hange.html

Quote:Failure to reduce emissions, the group of scientists and other experts found, could threaten society with food shortages, refugee crises, the flooding of major cities and entire island nations, mass extinction of plants and animals, and a climate so drastically altered it might become dangerous for people to work or play outside during the hottest times of the year.

Well that should help reduce the world's population.

Maybe.
Maybe not.

The world population will peak at 8.7 billion people in 2055 and then decline to 8 billion by 2100, according to new research by Deutsche Bank. Its projections contrast drastically with previous forecasts by the United Nations (UN), which sees world population continuing to rise until 2100.

"The world is approaching a major turning point in its demographic trajectory and we think that the shift is likely to be sooner and sharper than mainstream projections suggest," said Deutsche's global strategist, Sanjeev Sanyal.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101018722#.

But, what about NOW?

This latest UN report suggest we are in trouble NOW.
We should be doing whatever possible to eliminate the man made causes of course, but we should also be looking at strategies to deal WITH the effects of changes in weather.

The worst possible of all actions is to deny that we have a problem.
Reply
#44
OMG!!!

[Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 37m37 minutes ago

Brutal and Extended Cold Blast could shatter ALL RECORDS - Whatever happened to Global Warming?
Reply
#45
(11-21-2018, 06:01 PM)Valuesize Wrote: OMG!!!

[Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 37m37 minutes ago

Brutal and Extended Cold Blast could shatter ALL RECORDS - Whatever happened to Global Warming?

A day rarely goes by without him showing his total ignorance of something. IMO they stopped using term "global warming" to "climate change. Just for idiots like trump who don't realize all the weather patterns that occur because of the warming.
Reply
#46
(11-21-2018, 07:07 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-21-2018, 06:01 PM)Valuesize Wrote: OMG!!!

[Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 37m37 minutes ago

Brutal and Extended Cold Blast could shatter ALL RECORDS - Whatever happened to Global Warming?

A day rarely goes by without him showing his total ignorance of something. IMO they stopped using term "global warming" to "climate change. Just for idiots like trump who don't realize all the weather patterns that occur because of the warming.

A single event is weather, climate is a ten year average.
Reply
#47
(11-22-2018, 06:35 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-21-2018, 07:07 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-21-2018, 06:01 PM)Valuesize Wrote: OMG!!!

[Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 37m37 minutes ago

Brutal and Extended Cold Blast could shatter ALL RECORDS - Whatever happened to Global Warming?

A day rarely goes by without him showing his total ignorance of something. IMO they stopped using term "global warming" to "climate change. Just for idiots like trump who don't realize all the weather patterns that occur because of the warming.

A single event is weather, climate is a ten year average.

Still a single event may or may not be because of climate change
Reply
#48
[Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours ago
More


In the beautiful Midwest, windchill temperatures are reaching minus 60 degrees, the coldest ever recorded. In coming days, expected to get even colder. People can’t last outside even for minutes. What the hell is going on with Global Waming? Please come back fast, we need you!
Reply
#49
(01-29-2019, 12:55 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours ago
More


In the beautiful Midwest, windchill temperatures are reaching minus 60 degrees, the coldest ever recorded. In coming days, expected to get even colder. People can’t last outside even for minutes. What the hell is going on with Global Waming? Please come back fast, we need you!

Proof he is a moron.
Reply
#50
(01-29-2019, 02:31 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 12:55 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours ago
More


In the beautiful Midwest, windchill temperatures are reaching minus 60 degrees, the coldest ever recorded. In coming days, expected to get even colder. People can’t last outside even for minutes. What the hell is going on with Global Waming? Please come back fast, we need you!

Proof he is a moron.

He's an idiot.
Reply
#51
(01-29-2019, 07:19 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 02:31 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 12:55 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours ago
More


In the beautiful Midwest, windchill temperatures are reaching minus 60 degrees, the coldest ever recorded. In coming days, expected to get even colder. People can’t last outside even for minutes. What the hell is going on with Global Waming? Please come back fast, we need you!

Proof he is a moron.

He's an idiot.

a stable idiot ?
Reply
#52
Check out this reply to tRump! LMAO [Image: c2787cbf653e4571323daad0f3e54335.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Reply
#53
And the people in the Mid West are thanking God for fossil fuels today. How many would have perished without it?
Reply
#54
(01-31-2019, 05:53 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: And the people in the Mid West are thanking God for fossil fuels today.  How many would have perished without it?

That's an odd remark. I think most of us understand the science is right and that fossil fuel usage is wreaking havoc on our environment and weather patterns.
Are fully aware of why we use it and it's benefits.

It reminds me of all the times people like me who were against cutting down almost all of our old growth were mocked because we live in homes made from wood.
Reply
#55
(01-31-2019, 07:59 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 05:53 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: And the people in the Mid West are thanking God for fossil fuels today.  How many would have perished without it?

That's an odd remark. I think most of us understand the science is right and that fossil fuel usage is wreaking havoc on our environment and weather patterns.
Are fully aware of why we use it and it's benefits.

It reminds me of all the times people like me who were against cutting down almost all of our old growth were mocked because we live in homes made from wood.

I was thinking they probably should be giving the fossils their due instead.
Reply
#56
(01-31-2019, 05:53 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: And the people in the Mid West are thanking God for fossil fuels today.  How many would have perished without it?

If we had switched to thorium fluoride reactors, they would have all the clean energy they would have needed.
Reply
#57
(02-01-2019, 07:29 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 05:53 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: And the people in the Mid West are thanking God for fossil fuels today.  How many would have perished without it?

If we had switched to thorium fluoride reactors, they would have all the clean energy they would have needed.

Or the Illudiom Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator
Reply
#58
(02-01-2019, 07:29 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 05:53 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: And the people in the Mid West are thanking God for fossil fuels today.  How many would have perished without it?

If we had switched to thorium fluoride reactors, they would have all the clean energy they would have needed.

I have looked this up before when you mentioned it. It looks to me that it has obvious problems and that is exactly why it isn't used.
Reply
#59
Quote:The average temperature in Central America has increased by 0.5C since 1950; it is projected to rise another 1-2 degrees before 2050. This has a dramatic impact on weather patterns, on rainfall, on soil quality, on crops’ susceptibility to disease, and thus on farmers and local economies. Meanwhile, incidences of storms, floods and droughts on are the rise in the region. In coming years, according to the US Agency for International Development, countries in the northern triangle will see decreased rainfall and prolonged drought, writ large. In Honduras, rainfall will be sparse in areas where it is needed, yet in other areas, floods will increase by 60%. In Honduras the arid regions will creep further and further into current agricultural areas, leaving farmers out to dry. And El Salvador is projected to lose 10-28% of its coastline before the end of the century. How will all those people survive, and where will they go?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...-migration

For you Fox news listeners, Honduras, Honduras and El Salvador is the 'other Mexico'
Reply
#60
(04-06-2019, 06:30 AM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:The average temperature in Central America has increased by 0.5C since 1950; it is projected to rise another 1-2 degrees before 2050. This has a dramatic impact on weather patterns, on rainfall, on soil quality, on crops’ susceptibility to disease, and thus on farmers and local economies. Meanwhile, incidences of storms, floods and droughts on are the rise in the region. In coming years, according to the US Agency for International Development, countries in the northern triangle will see decreased rainfall and prolonged drought, writ large. In Honduras, rainfall will be sparse in areas where it is needed, yet in other areas, floods will increase by 60%. In Honduras the arid regions will creep further and further into current agricultural areas, leaving farmers out to dry. And El Salvador is projected to lose 10-28% of its coastline before the end of the century. How will all those people survive, and where will they go?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...-migration

For you Fox news listeners, Honduras, Honduras and El Salvador is the 'other Mexico'

LOL
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: Cuzz, 1 Guest(s)