The REAL truth about dogs! (See Pit Bull)
Okay, "The Onion" is non-news, silly, who-needs-it, and maybe a waste of valuable space of the web.
But this includes comments about the Pit Bull, a breed of dog that we have discussed at some length here.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/9-most-...s,37498/#1
(11-24-2014, 08:11 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Okay, "The Onion" is non-news, silly, who-needs-it, and maybe a waste of valuable space of the web.
But this includes comments about the Pit Bull, a breed of dog that we have discussed at some length here.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/9-most-...s,37498/#1

These stocky, powerful dogs are infamous for their highly dangerous owners, who are given to fits of unexpected rage when provoked. Sturdily built and known for their tenacity and ferocity, pit bull owners are prone to violence and should be avoided, especially if they feel threatened.

Big Grin
I seems like every time I watch a Judge Judy type show there is a case where some pitbull kills or tries to kill some woman's 5 pound foo foo dog.

What an awesome petRolling Eyes

Most dogs don't consider other tiny dogs to be prey.
Not a 5lb foo foo dog

Another Non 5lb foo foo dog attacked

Damned foo foo dogs, oh wait, nope not here either

All three of these are just in October of this year and VERY quick finds.
(11-24-2014, 02:49 PM)BeerMe Wrote: Not a 5lb foo foo dog

Another Non 5lb foo foo dog attacked

Damned foo foo dogs, oh wait, nope not here either

All three of these are just in October of this year and VERY quick finds.

I'm confused. You seem to be trying to prove something. I wasn't trying to say PB's only attack small defenseless dogs. Just that I see it over and over on TV judge shows.
Having owned many dogs through out my life I see this fact as very strange behavior for a dog.

Many of them attack humans and actually most are children or the elderly.There no denial of that from me.
I could have read your post incorrectly Wink
(11-25-2014, 05:27 PM)BeerMe Wrote: I could have read your post incorrectly Wink

Laughing **** happensSmiling