Officer Not Indicted in Ferguson
(11-24-2014, 10:24 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(11-24-2014, 10:20 PM)Hugo Wrote: Fuck the facts, eh cletus? If a cop is involved, he is automatically wrong? One trick pony, yadayadayada.

I heard the facts. Who are you arguing with? I never said anything about what I thought. Need an argument real bad huh? Laughing

In that case, DO TELL!!! What is YOUR assessment of this situation, given facts as presented by the DA and the Grand Jury. Please enlighten us with your infinite wisdom. Smiling
(11-24-2014, 10:10 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(11-24-2014, 10:00 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(11-24-2014, 09:57 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(11-24-2014, 09:47 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(11-24-2014, 09:43 PM)cletus1 Wrote: That channel is blocked on my TV.

There are 3 buildings on fire but most of the protestors are still trying to conduct non violent protests. Some young people are going crazy, but keep in mind that it only takes one person to set a building on fire.

Regardless of your phobia, it is straight up the press conference, not Fox commentary. Do the facts and truth bother you to the point of not hearing them?

That same video is in the link I provided homey.

I disagree. Yours appears to be a little over one minute long. Mine is the full 25 minute conference. Homey.
I don't need 25 minutes of Bob McCulloch to understand what happened.

Nope. All a guy need is common sense , logic and reasoning. Too bad so many blacks and also white apologists Don't have any of the above.
(11-25-2014, 07:17 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Watch our country go crazy.
Watch our forum go nuts.
Watch me watch.

The verdict is in.
The verdict won't be know for some time.

Don't punch a cop in the face.
The cop might not do the "right thing" but you will be dead. Dead is forever.

It's all detail, and that won't matter much.
It's all emotion. That will matter a whole lot.

Cops need training, citizens need parenting.

Sad, all around. We can bet it will get even sadder.

This is NO example of a cop who "needs training". Or cops who didn't do the "right thing".

This policeman was attacked and did what he had to do.

This whole event is an example of how deluded and just plain STUPID a great many blacks actually are.
I've been saying the same for a long time and I have been called a racist for doing so because everyone wants to pretend.
They love to pretend that only a racist can blame American blacks for what THEY do or don't do.
I've been saying it's huge problem on this forum for years and too often the responses are that it's not the po black folks fault.

Yeah... It is. And so many people making EXCUSES only makes it worse.
Watch our forum go nuts.
Watch me watch.

The verdict is in.

1) An officer noticed two men walking up the middle of the road, and as he idled past them, he rolled down his window and asked them to move to the sidewalk. At this point young Mr. Brown had his FIRST opportunity to comply with the officer. I firmly believe that if he had, none of this would have happened.

2) "Words were exchanged" said the DA in his step by step dissertation of the events. I will admit to speculation here, as I was not there, and the DA did not tell us what was said. Probably something like "Fuck you, Pig", and they continued up the middle of the road.

3) In the officers side view mirror, he noticed the yellow socks, red cap and cigarillo's in young Mr. Brown's back pocket. This fitting the description he heard over the radio, he backs up and turns sideways in front of the men, blocking both lanes of traffic. Mr. Brown chose, at that moment, to assault the officer in his vehicle, punching him in the face. At some point in this altercation the gun came into play, and two shots were fired from inside the car. NOTE: Forensics facts of the case show that the only powder burns on Mr. Brown were from the shot in his hand. NOTE: Forensics facts put some of Mr. Browns blood on the inside and outside door panels. Deduction? One of those shots hit Mr. Brown in the hand.

4) At this point, an officers weapon has been unholstered and shots have been fired during an assault on a police officer. The officers duties at this point leave him zero alternatives. He must attempt to make an arrest. Mr. Brown now has three choices. Comply to commands and allow the arrest, attack and be hospitalized, or attack and be dead. Again, the officer had ZERO leeway anymore.

5) The BULK of the TRUE eyewitness testimony says Mr. Brown charged the officer with his head and shoulders down, and the officer shot and killed him.

You say The cop might not do the "right thing"? He did the only thing he COULD do.
With all the looting, notice none of them grabbed 'work boots'
(11-25-2014, 02:01 PM)chuck white Wrote: With all the looting, notice none of them grabbed 'work boots'

One of the first placed looted was a cell phone store. I am not sure I get that. Won't all of the stolen ones not be allowed to be activated? (I may be seriously naive on this point)
The left's newspaper of record the NYT sinks to a new low. I hope they are sued into oblivion.

Quote:4:29 pm - New York Times Publishes Name of Street Darren Wilson Lives On
Breitbart News will not link the story or give out the specific information, but the New York Times had no qualms whatsoever about publishing almost all the information needed for Officer Darren Wilson's enemies to track him and his wife down at home:
Officer Wilson and [his wife] own a home together on XXXXXXX Lane in XXXXXXXXXX, Mo., a St. Louis suburb about a half-hour drive from Ferguson.
This malicious move by the New York Times has not gone unnoticed by Ferguson's protesters:
But printing his street name in the nation’s most influential newspaper on the day the grand jury is expected to hand up a decision on the indictment could reignite interest in -- and awareness of -- the location, and some critics worry that it could result in protesters descending on his home. Slate even went a step further than the Times, publishing an article featuring a photo of the modest, red-brick house on Monday.
A number of Twitter users -- some of whom have identified themselves as planning to protest the grand jury decision -- have tweeted the location of Wilson’s home as they gear up for rallies. The house number was not printed in the Times, but the street in the St. Louis suburb of Crestwood where it sits is only about two blocks long, and the house number can be easily located via online sources using only the street name and Wilson’s name.
(11-25-2014, 01:44 PM)Hugo Wrote:
Watch our forum go nuts.
Watch me watch.

The verdict is in.

1) An officer noticed two men walking up the middle of the road, and as he idled past them, he rolled down his window and asked them to move to the sidewalk. At this point young Mr. Brown had his FIRST opportunity to comply with the officer. I firmly believe that if he had, none of this would have happened.

2) "Words were exchanged" said the DA in his step by step dissertation of the events. I will admit to speculation here, as I was not there, and the DA did not tell us what was said. Probably something like "Fuck you, Pig", and they continued up the middle of the road.

3) In the officers side view mirror, he noticed the yellow socks, red cap and cigarillo's in young Mr. Brown's back pocket. This fitting the description he heard over the radio, he backs up and turns sideways in front of the men, blocking both lanes of traffic. Mr. Brown chose, at that moment, to assault the officer in his vehicle, punching him in the face. At some point in this altercation the gun came into play, and two shots were fired from inside the car. NOTE: Forensics facts of the case show that the only powder burns on Mr. Brown were from the shot in his hand. NOTE: Forensics facts put some of Mr. Browns blood on the inside and outside door panels. Deduction? One of those shots hit Mr. Brown in the hand.

4) At this point, an officers weapon has been unholstered and shots have been fired during an assault on a police officer. The officers duties at this point leave him zero alternatives. He must attempt to make an arrest. Mr. Brown now has three choices. Comply to commands and allow the arrest, attack and be hospitalized, or attack and be dead. Again, the officer had ZERO leeway anymore.

5) The BULK of the TRUE eyewitness testimony says Mr. Brown charged the officer with his head and shoulders down, and the officer shot and killed him.

You say The cop might not do the "right thing"? He did the only thing he COULD do.

Don't forget there was Mr. Browns blood 20-25 feet further AWAY from the officer from where he his life was ended, proving he came BACK toward the officer. Why so many people feel he was innocently gunned down in cold blood I'll never understand.
And will Michael Brown's ex-con step father be arrested for inciting a riot?

"Burn this bitch down"

Michael Brown's FATHER "BURN THIS B|TCH DOWN" Sparks Ferguson Looting & Riots !

And seriously dude. You're too old to be wearing your pants around your ankles.

and why hasn't his mother been arrested for robbery?

Quote:Michael Brown's Mother Named As Robbery Attacker
Ransacking prompted by sale of t-shirts

NOVEMBER 6--A police report detailing a fight last month between members of Michael Brown’s family over the sale of commemorative t-shirts identifies the late teenager’s mother as one of the “attackers” who beat and robbed vendors selling the merchandise from a tent in a Ferguson, Missouri parking lot.

A copy of the Ferguson Police Department report was provided yesterday by city attorney Stephanie Karr. When TSG requested the document two weeks ago, Karr noted that Brown’s mother, Lesley McSpadden, was “described in the report” and had “specifically requested that the report be withheld from the media.”

Karr added, “Knowing this, do you still want a copy of the report?”

The violent October 18 ransacking--which police have classified as felony armed robbery--remains under active investigation, said Karr. “No charges have been filed yet and no decision about charges will be made until the investigation is concluded,” the lawyer told TSG yesterday.

The police probe of the attack, which left one victim hospitalized, is occurring at the same time a grand jury is weighing possible criminal charges against the Ferguson cop who shot the unarmed Brown during an August confrontation.

According to the report, Pearlie Gordon, 54, and two men were selling “Justice for Mike Brown” merchandise on a Saturday afternoon when “a large group of about 20-30 subjects ‘jumped out of vehicles and rushed them.’” Gordon is the mother-in-law of Michael Brown Sr., McSpadden's ex-husband.

Gordon told police that McSpadden, 34, approached her and said, “You can’t sell this shit.” Gordon replied, according to the report, that “unless McSpadden could produce documentation stating that she had a patent on her son’s name she (Gordon) was going to continue to sell her merchandise.”

McSpadden’s mother, Desureia Harris, began to rip down t-shirts hanging on a line, Gordon told officers. Then, she added, other members of the group began “tearing her booth apart.” Gordon (seen at left) said that during the melee she was repeatedly struck in the head and knocked to the ground.

At one point, Gordon recalled, she heard McSpadden “yell to an unknown subject, ‘That’s Calvina’s mom, get her ass.” [Calvina is the first name of Michael Brown Sr.'s wife.] “McSpadden then ran up and punched Gordon,” according to the report.

Gordon’s male associates were also beaten--reportedly with a pipe--during the confrontation, and one of the men was transported by EMS workers to a local hospital for treatment of “injuries sustained during the assault.”

Gordon identified McSpadden (seen below), McSpadden's spouse, Harris, and several others as the “attackers.” More than $1500 in merchandise and $400 in cash “was stolen by unknown subjects” who fled before police arrived, the report notes.

A witness whose name was redacted from the report told cops that she watched the attack from her car while at a red signal. The woman said she saw several individuals enter the tent from opposite sides and begin “assaulting (punching) the vendors.”

The witness said that she began recording the incident and “would provide this department with a copy of the video via e-mail.” However, as cops noted, the witness had not provided the video or a witness statement at the time of the report’s preparation

[Image: 1brownfamilyfight.jpg][Image: 2brownfamilyfight.jpg][Image: 3brownfamilyfight3.jpg]

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/M...awl-687543

It appears the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree.
(11-25-2014, 04:28 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
Watch our forum go nuts.
Watch me watch.

The verdict is in.

Don't forget there was Mr. Browns blood 20-25 feet further AWAY from the officer from where he his life was ended, proving he came BACK toward the officer. Why so many people feel he was innocently gunned down in cold blood I'll never understand.

I agree
(11-25-2014, 05:11 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(11-25-2014, 04:28 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
Watch our forum go nuts.
Watch me watch.

The verdict is in.

I agree

I believe I understand. Blacks have been getting the short end of the stick for so long it's a common assumption that they are being targets or treated unfairly.
Many feel like that's their ONLY excuse for the pitiful sad lives they lead.This concept Has been handed down through the generations and EMBRACED by too many blacks.

It's an excuse that doesn't fly in 2014. Martin Luther should be embarrassed in his Grave that anyone the likes of the reverend con man huckster Al Sharpton would be a mouth piece for blacks.
Sharpton like many others have blood on their hands for inciting riots with their ignorant blame whitey speeches.

Travon was guilty and so was Brown and they are both pushing daises because of what THEY did and not because of what a white person did.
What do you think of Mr. Patrick's opinion?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152603552157512
Charles R. Patrick

Good morning FB family.

Will the Real Black Americans Please stand up..

If you haven't seen this video then watch it..

If you haven't shared this video, then share it..

This needs to go VIRAL.
(11-25-2014, 11:19 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(11-24-2014, 10:20 PM)Hugo Wrote: Fuck the facts, eh cletus? If a cop is involved, he is automatically wrong? One trick pony, yadayadayada.

I heard the facts. Who are you arguing with? I never said anything about what I thought. Need an argument real bad huh? Laughing

In that case, DO TELL!!! What is YOUR assessment of this situation, given facts as presented by the DA and the Grand Jury. Please enlighten us with your infinite wisdom. Smiling

Waiting....
(11-25-2014, 07:27 PM)tornado Wrote: Will the Real Black Americans Please stand up..

This needs to go VIRAL.

Please stand up.., Please stand up.., Please stand up.. Big Grin

(11-25-2014, 09:17 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-25-2014, 07:27 PM)tornado Wrote: Will the Real Black Americans Please stand up..

This needs to go VIRAL.

Did you watch the video he posted?
More need to see it.
(11-25-2014, 09:18 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(11-25-2014, 09:17 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

This needs to go VIRAL.

Did you watch the video he posted?
More need to see it.

Just about to. I thought a little levity was in order first. Wink
(11-25-2014, 09:18 PM)Hugo Wrote: Did you watch the video he posted?
More need to see it.

I believe Obama wrote that. Surprised

I will waste only the time it takes to type this one post.

Do you know anything about a grand jury proceeding? I will assume that you know less than more. Do you realize that the Grand Jury in the Ferguson case was very unusual? It was more like a defense attorney presenting exculpatory evidence to clear their client. Any competent prosecutor can get a inditement from a grand jury proceeding if they want one.

The Grand Jury in the case concerning officer Darren Wilson is not the whole story. Did you think it was?

I have no opinion on the guilt or innocence of the officer. I would have had to hear the other side of the story from an attorney prosecuting the officer. All I heard was from the guy on the cops side. It's nice that you know what really happened based only on what Bob McCulloch said though.
(11-25-2014, 09:30 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Do you anything about a grand jury proceeding? I will assume that you know less than more. Do you realize that the Grand Jury in the Ferguson case was very unusual? It was more like a defense attorney presenting exculpatory evidence to clear their client. Any competent prosecutor can get a inditement from a grand jury proceeding if they want one.

The Grand Jury in the case concerning officer Darren Wilson is not the whole story. Did you think it was?

I have no opinion on the guilt or innocence of the officer. I would have had to hear the other side of the story from an attorney prosecuting the officer. All I heard was from the guy on the cops side. It's nice that you know what really happened based only on what Bob McCulloch said though.

You are full of bullshit, on this case. I'm done.
(11-25-2014, 09:35 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(11-25-2014, 09:30 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Do you anything about a grand jury proceeding? I will assume that you know less than more. Do you realize that the Grand Jury in the Ferguson case was very unusual? It was more like a defense attorney presenting exculpatory evidence to clear their client. Any competent prosecutor can get a inditement from a grand jury proceeding if they want one.

You are full of bullshit, on this case. I'm done.

CryingCrying When you are done crying watch the Breaking Down Darren Wilson's Story part of this interview. Smiling

http://www.msnbc.com/all