Remember that great guy? the poet, the great writer YOUR PAL
Here is some more of this wonderful guys wisdom from (CL rants&raves) that some of you surely must miss, ENJOY ........

For TV Guy on Rogue Valley Forum. - 69 (Cave Junction)

Just got the good news. I wish I knew your real name. So I could watch the obituaries, to be sure I'm the first to dance on your grave. I played a lot of pool with Steve McQueen. When he was in Mexico, fighting what you're fighting. May you have as good an outcome. You scum bag rat. No sympathy for a lying turd. I'm getting a picture of you crapping a mixture of blood and shit. That buoys me. But, it's your wife who'll benefit the most. This is the best luck she's probably ever had. Give my love to Ponder.

Hasta luego
Illcommandante
Well that is about the most despicable thing I've ever read. Mad

Sorry you had to find that. Crying Fuck him and the horse he rode in on and be thankful you don't have the illness he has.
(12-02-2014, 10:01 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Well that is about the most despicable thing I've ever read. Mad

Sorry you had to find that. Crying Fuck him and the horse he rode in on and be thankful you don't have the illness he has.

Yep. Pretty despicable. He is a very disturbed man, but that is rotten stuff irregardless of his mental issues.
He was always a sick fuck, and he will die a sick fuck. And alone.
And this? No better. Dry

Quote:Hi david ayers,

Donald is dead. I seen the mangled corpse of that worthless POS. He is in hell keeping Eva Onetit company. BTW, we sure do miss you at roguevalleyforum.com.

Love,
The fags and hags at RVF
(12-04-2014, 04:02 PM)Scrapper Wrote: And this? No better. Dry

Donald is dead. I seen the mangled corpse of that worthless POS. He is in hell keeping Eva Onetit company. BTW, we sure do miss you at roguevalleyforum.com.

Love,
The fags and hags at RVF

It might help if you tell us who wrote it?
(12-04-2014, 05:03 PM)Hugo Wrote:

Love,
The fags and hags at RVF

My guess would be Simon Peter.
geez, wtf.....that's a special kind of crazy SOB right there.
Which one?
(12-05-2014, 06:36 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 05:03 PM)Hugo Wrote:

Love,
The fags and hags at RVF

My guess would be Simon Peter.

Was he from Cave Junction?