Why Can't We All Get Along?
Post a pic with name of the b*tch that pops in whenever the little man needs to be saved... or stroked. I mean... we all know who she is and what she looks like any way, right?
(12-06-2014, 08:27 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Post a pic with name of the b*tch that pops in whenever the little man needs to be saved... or stroked. I mean... we all know who she is and what she looks like any way, right?

Laughing See? I KNEW you would eventually join in the fun of the unmoderated format. You just broke every one of those "rules" you demanded..... LaughingLaughing
(12-06-2014, 08:27 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Post a pic with name of the b*tch that pops in whenever the little man needs to be saved... or stroked. I mean... we all know who she is and what she looks like any way, right?
I was thinking along those lines. I have some not very flattering photos of some women that post here. My concern is that when the administrator logs on, it won't be just Hugo that violated the rules. However, permission from the other member might change that.
Would someone point me to the post where Hugo outed Cletus?
Is there a picture involved?
(12-06-2014, 08:44 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote: Would someone point me to the post where Hugo outed Cletus?
Is there a picture involved?

Start at Obama Care Is Working, post 127
I can't link it.
Well, guess that got answered: We CAN'T all get along. Smiling
Feel free to post my FIRST name, since that is all that was done to you Cletus.

Here, let me do it for you...my name is Lisa. Razz
(12-06-2014, 08:49 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Well, guess that got answered: We CAN'T all get along. Smiling

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/12/212986-video-plan-riot/
(12-06-2014, 08:49 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Well, guess that got answered: We CAN'T all get along. Smiling

You got the joint jumpin' (a bit at least). Big Grin
I am Spartacus.
(12-06-2014, 08:52 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote:

You got the joint jumpin' (a bit at least). Big Grin

Last gasp before we go all Ferguson on this bitch, eh cletus?
(12-06-2014, 08:51 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote: Feel free to post my FIRST name, since that is all that was done to you Cletus.

Wow what an unusual name.

No you don't get to pick what I reveal anymore than I did. If I want to violate the forums rules, I want to get the most bang for the buck.

Now where is Tia? She never did anything to me, but I need her input on this and how she feels about being exposed. Why drag her into this? Well, when the threat becomes personal, people that don't want to have their photos, names or whatever plastered on this shithole of a forum tend to weigh in against revealing personal information in general.

You follow that? Seeing someone get their pants pulled down at the mall might be funny, having your pants pulled down at the mall not so much.

Hey Wonk, I have a photo of you and Tia from the Touvelle Tavern. Do you mind if I post it?
(12-06-2014, 09:14 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(12-06-2014, 08:51 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote: Feel free to post my FIRST name, since that is all that was done to you Cletus.

Wow what an unusual name.

No you don't get to pick what I reveal anymore than I did. If I want to violate the forums rules, I want to get the most bang for the buck.

Now where is Tia? She never did anything to me, but I need her input on this and how she feels about being exposed. Why drag her into this? Well, when the threat becomes personal, people that don't want to have their photos, names or whatever plastered on this shithole of a forum tend to weigh in against revealing personal information in general.

You follow that? Seeing someone get their pants pulled down at the mall might be funny, having your pants pull down at the mall not so much.

I did not reveal ONE FUCKING THING that has not already been published here before, did I?

Oh wait... yes I did. I revealed more of MY personal information, because you forced me to. Yep.. I see your point....
LaughingLaughingLaughing

I understand where you are coming from, Cletus.
Since we are no longer moderated, if someone posts something that is over the line (such as your name), I would hope that if the person who was outed could just ask for their name to be removed by the offender and hopefully the offender would remove it.
I believe we are all adults here, are we not? I have deleted things when asked to before and some posters have done so for me when asked.
(12-06-2014, 09:25 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote: I understand where you are coming from, Cletus.
Since we are no longer moderated, if someone posts something that is over the line (such as your name), I would hope that if the person who was outed could just ask for their name to be removed by the offender and hopefully the offender would remove it.
I believe we are all adults here, are we not? I have deleted things when asked to before and some posters have done so for me when asked.

See my video above.
Here I thought it was just short for royal douche.Big Grin
(12-06-2014, 09:30 PM)charger Wrote: Here I thought it was just short for royal douche.

You are not wrong.
(12-06-2014, 08:55 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-06-2014, 12:05 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Yeah, I was thinking that today. I'm not talking about getting along as much as being tired. I have been wondering what is the point of arguing with people about politics. I don't expect to change any minds, I mostly just want to offer a counter view to the right wing stuff I read here.

I'm a liberal, but so what. There is no point in challenging the views of people on the right on this forum. Even when I make what I consider to be compelling arguments, the discussions/debates often turn into shit slinging parties. So, I either walk away from this place like so many others or discuss things that are not controversial. I will have to give that some more thought.
Which is why this place has turned into a virtual ghost town. Sad. Really.

Are you sure? Don't any of you remember the history of this forum? As far as arguing or name calling I don't see where this forum is ANY different then it ever was. Even when it was the MMT forum.

BTW what happened to the "WORLD forum" ?? Oh yeah and what happened to the I love GP forum?
They were not a single bit different than this forum.As a matter of fact from what I saw of the GP forum it was maybe worse.

Someone show me a forum that doesn't have name calling, controversy or arguing? That isn't HIGHLY moderated.

I don't think it's such an easy conclusion to assume this forum is slow because of shit slinging parties.
Maybe it's slow because people get bored, the get sick, they move, they are on vacation, They DIE, They are busy doing whatever, they found out there are other life forms in their universe.