slow?
What was it VS said about how we need Hammy Sammy?

What thread lately has had LaughingLaughingmore attention than this one?

A lot of people LOVE to hate, I fulfill their desires and make their day. Scrapper/Gapper comes to mind. I think maybe they are the same personRazz
(12-22-2014, 01:06 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Isn't this place fun? I know Jesus loves me even though I am a sinner and worse than that, a liberal. In fact, I think Jesus was a liberal too. I mean he would have been a political liberal if he was alive today being gay and all.

I heard a song the other day about forgiveness and it reminded me that we can't all be like Jesus. Smiling

LaughingLaughing Good Gawd
(12-22-2014, 08:22 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I notice with the departure of kadylady, scrapper, and Tia we now have a grand total of 0 women posting. Telling.

Well yeah if you aren't counting yourselfRazz

So Scrapper hasn't posted yet to day so she departed? And maybe you should ask Tia if I'm why she isn't here.
The same with Kadylady. I've actually spoken with her recently. She has nothing against me.
Nice try though.

Telling? Your post is telling. Hey wait a tic Barbie, Walmart parking lot is calling for youRazz
(12-22-2014, 12:37 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 12:35 PM)BeerMe Wrote: I had gotten EXTREMELY tired of the flame wars AND that tool CSRowan. It just got old. I see he's pretty much stopped posting. I was just discouraged by it all. Not enjoyable AT ALL.

Didn't you irked and discouraged when Hugo and your fellow conservatives puked all over this forum?

I'm an "Independent" since it matters to you. Don't think the "R"s are pro choice. And no, I'm pretty sure I didn't "irked".
(12-22-2014, 12:37 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 12:35 PM)BeerMe Wrote: I had gotten EXTREMELY tired of the flame wars AND that tool CSRowan. It just got old. I see he's pretty much stopped posting. I was just discouraged by it all. Not enjoyable AT ALL.

Didn't you irked and discouraged when Hugo and your fellow conservatives puked all over this forum?

It's crap like this, that keeps me away. I don't need this shit. You used to be able to have a discussion in this forum. Flame on!

[Image: 194262d1316733006-flame-war-internet-image.jpg]
(12-22-2014, 10:57 AM)gapper Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 09:31 AM)Hugo Wrote: In REAL life, TV is about the only one from here I would even consider hanging out with, and we disagree on MOST things. The fact is, however, you would always know exactly where you stand with him. I don't find his language offensive, I find it conversational and very real.

Disclaimer: This post does NOT mean that I want to even MEET TVguy.

"Go Fuck yourself".
"You fucking idiot".
"You don't have a fucking clue"..

Yeah, very "conversational".... if you are as shallow and lacking substance as much as TVg appears to be.

I guess, as they say, "birds of a feather flock together". Glad you two found someone on your respective levels to bond with.
It just exudes the joy of the season!! Wink LaughingLaughing

BTW, I'm betting he's not nearly so "real" and "conversational" in person. Most trash talking forum rats are not, in my experience.

[Image: 8491c398f13707437cbb08acc49aa4c08e602826...89dc7e.jpg]
(12-22-2014, 01:16 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 08:22 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I notice with the departure of kadylady, scrapper, and Tia we now have a grand total of 0 women posting. Telling.

So Scrapper hasn't posted yet to day so she departed? And maybe you should ask Tia if I'm why she isn't here.
The same with Kadylady. I've actually spoken with her recently. She has nothing against me.
Nice try though.

Telling? Your post is telling. Hey wait a tic Barbie, Walmart parking lot is calling for youRazz
Big guns, small penis. You're so predictable. And your insults are as limp as your dick. Here-I'll return the favor; fuck you. Where is your butt buddy Wonky? This is usually where he swoops in to save your sorry ass. Maybe he's even embarrassed for you.
Notes:
Guns, penis, dick, fuck, butt, ass.
Clete, Iris is nice and all, but I think this hits more to the point, relative to this "conversation"... Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htqz1G7rlgU
(12-22-2014, 12:57 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 10:57 AM)gapper Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 09:31 AM)Hugo Wrote: In REAL life, TV is about the only one from here I would even consider hanging out with, and we disagree on MOST things. The fact is, however, you would always know exactly where you stand with him. I don't find his language offensive, I find it conversational and very real.

Disclaimer: This post does NOT mean that I want to even MEET TVguy.

"Go Fuck yourself".
"You fucking idiot".
"You don't have a fucking clue"..

Yeah, very "conversational".... if you are as shallow and lacking substance as much as TVg appears to be.

I guess, as they say, "birds of a feather flock together". Glad you two found someone on your respective levels to bond with.
It just exudes the joy of the season!! Wink LaughingLaughing

BTW, I'm betting he's not nearly so "real" and "conversational" in person. Most trash talking forum rats are not, in my experience.

LaughingLaughing You are funny because you so often LOVE to come off like the tough guy. Just like in this post. You can and do talk smack and now you come off like some angelLaughing
My bet is you are a skinny ass stubby store clerk with a little guy attitude.
Tell us more about the knuckle dragging slack jaw gun enthusiasts that poor Gapper has to deal with.
Don't quit your Sanford and Son gig to be gambler. Wink
Quote:BTW, I'm betting he's not nearly so "real" and "conversational" in person.
Quote:Do you want to find out?
Nope. Frankly, little man, I could give a damn.
(12-22-2014, 09:01 PM)gapper Wrote: Clete, Iris is nice and all, but I think this hits more to the point, relative to this "conversation"... Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htqz1G7rlgU

By God I think you got it. Jesus hates all the same people they do. That can't be a coincidence. Rolling Eyes

Here is a thought. How about we pretend that there are no rules on this forum and post real vile stuff about the people we disagree with? Oh yeah, we kind of already do that huh?

OK, then let's say we take it to the next level. I mean how bad can it get? The people that hate flame wars and purposeless name calling have stopped posting or seldom post anymore, so they already lost the war to make this place more civil.

TVguy said I was the only one complaining about this place getting too hostile, so I am ready to give TVguy's abrupt posting style a try. Who's with me? Ninja

Poor Wonky. Sad
What are you doing up so early, Cletus? In here trying to make some senseless people think with a little sense? Good on you for trying, but I fear you're wasting you time. You can talk until you're blue in the face; you can explain it, but can't make him understand; you can lead the horse to water, but...
(12-23-2014, 06:29 AM)Scrapper Wrote: What are you doing up so early, Cletus? In here trying to make some senseless people think with a little sense? Good on you for trying, but I fear you're wasting you time. You can talk until you're blue in the face; you can explain it, but can't make him understand; you can lead the horse to water, but...

Insomnia or just getting up too early happens to me often enough to call it normal. I used to log on here most every morning while I drank coffee and watched the TV morning news programs. I liked doing that. Now I log on to gardening forums or trip advisor, but it's not the same as participating in an Oregon based local forum. It kinda of pisses me off that things get way too personal here.

Let's see what the gladiators think when they log on today. Smiling I can always just stop posting.
(12-23-2014, 06:29 AM)Scrapper Wrote: What are you doing up so early, Cletus? In here trying to make some senseless people think with a little sense? Good on you for trying, but I fear you're wasting you time. You can talk until you're blue in the face; you can explain it, but can't make him understand; you can lead the horse to water, but...

Regarding your PM... No I won't marry you.
(12-23-2014, 09:32 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Regarding your PM... No I won't marry you.
Dream on.
(12-21-2014, 03:43 PM)tvguy Wrote: And how ironic is it that the one who talked about Karma more than anyone else on the forum is no longer alive?

How do you like fighting the big C? If that's how you want to play it... perhaps it's karma kicking your ass. So to speak.

Friggin @$$holes. Mad

Nice try though.

Telling? Your post is telling. Hey wait a tic Barbie, Walmart parking lot is calling for you Razz

This is the kind of totally unnecessary bullsh*t that proves what kind of man you are. Mad
(12-24-2014, 09:27 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

Nice try though.

Telling? Your post is telling. Hey wait a tic Barbie, Walmart parking lot is calling for you Razz

This is the kind of totally unnecessary bullsh*t that proves what kind of man you are. Mad

And you coming out on the attack this morning once again shows what kind of a colossal BITCH YOU are.
BBQ has ZERO problem posting exactly the same kind of barbs at me. Bit he is part of your Micky mouse club because you don't troll him like you do me.