slow?
Tru Dat!
(12-27-2014, 09:24 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Oh whatever. You're both as bad as the other.

Amen! Preach that truth, sister Tia!
...And TVg said:

"Anyway as far as why this forum is so slow. IMO it's because there is NO new blood. Nothing. There isn't anything that lures or brings people to this place."

So...

What if each of us who are active here were to recruit one new member from friends or acquaintances? "New blood".

I wonder how many would "stick"?
Hmmmm, let's see...."How would you like to join this online forum. It's really slow, and the topics are minimal, and everybody is a jerk to everybody else, no one under 40, but we'd love to have you!" Not to mock you, Wonky, I just don't know how I'd sell the concept. I don't know anyone up to the challenge. I'd say anyone coming in would have to be challenged to, not invited to.
(12-27-2014, 09:24 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Oh whatever. You're both as bad as the other.

Yeah but I don't constantly deny itSmiling I am what I am Razz
(12-28-2014, 10:47 AM)tvguy Wrote:

That's true.
(12-28-2014, 10:46 AM)Tiamat Wrote: Hmmmm, let's see...."How would you like to join this online forum. It's really slow, and the topics are minimal, and everybody is a jerk to everybody else, no one under 40, but we'd love to have you!" Not to mock you, Wonky, I just don't know how I'd sell the concept. I don't know anyone up to the challenge. I'd say anyone coming in would have to be challenged to, not invited to.

Topics are minimal?.. yup Who can think up a new one? I've tried before. What do I like??

Fishing/boating
hunting
guns, collecting,shooting
photography
adobe photo shoppe
Aquariums/ fish
gardening
Ebay, buying and selling
Collectables.. whatever
Playing music, guitars
(12-28-2014, 11:08 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-28-2014, 10:46 AM)Tiamat Wrote: Hmmmm, let's see...."How would you like to join this online forum. It's really slow, and the topics are minimal, and everybody is a jerk to everybody else, no one under 40, but we'd love to have you!" Not to mock you, Wonky, I just don't know how I'd sell the concept. I don't know anyone up to the challenge. I'd say anyone coming in would have to be challenged to, not invited to.

Topics are minimal?.. yup Who can think up a new one? I've tried before. What do I like??

Fishing/boating
hunting
photography
adobe photo shoppe
Aquariums/ fish
gardening
Ebay, buying and selling
Collectables.. whatever
Playing music, guitars

You left off being a habitual antagonist and telling people to "Fuck yourself", when things don't go your way.

Fishing/boating
hunting
photography
adobe photo shoppe
Aquariums/ fish
gardening
Ebay, buying and selling
Collectables.. whatever
Playing music, guitars

Personally I've stopped posting new threads as they are not interests to folks here. Gardening and movies are about the only ones I post to.
(12-28-2014, 11:25 AM)Tiamat Wrote:

Fishing/boating
hunting
photography
adobe photo shoppe
Aquariums/ fish
gardening
Ebay, buying and selling
Collectables.. whatever
Playing music, guitars

Personally I've stopped posting new threads as they are not interests to folks here. Gardening and movies are about the only ones I post to.

It's not that your threads don't interest anyone. It's your style. You need to post something and then say that anyone who disagrees with you is stupid.
Then all of the people who are SO SO against the name calling and swearing will flock to you like moths to a flame.
Then they will cuss at you and call you names.Razz

I don't deny anything. I also don't pretend to be anything other than who I am. You're so smart... go back to the beginning of my time here (and Clone/Eva's). Take a look at those early days. Neither of us came here (and she's the one that asked me to join) wanting to argue, fight, be harassed, etc., etc. Take a look at CSRowan as well. It's the assholes, and those that make excuses for them, that forces others to either leave or strike back. I'm not a quitter... so I strike back. And eventually... that's what I did; it's what Clone/Eva did; and CSRowan did... well, until he finally gave up.
Oh... and I recall someone pitching a fit because I told them to "Bite Me". Oh whaaaa! Try being told to "Fuck Off" or "Fuck Yourself" or being called a "C*nt".

So... bite me! Rolling Eyes
(12-28-2014, 11:20 AM)gapper Wrote:

Fishing/boating
hunting
photography
adobe photo shoppe
Aquariums/ fish
gardening
Ebay, buying and selling
Collectables.. whatever
Playing music, guitars

You left off being a habitual antagonist and telling people to "Fuck yourself", when things don't go your way.

All threes of yous.
(12-28-2014, 11:35 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

I don't deny anything. I also don't pretend to be anything other than who I am. You're so smart... go back to the beginning of my time here (and Clone/Eva's). Take a look at those early days. Neither of us came here (and she's the one that asked me to join) wanting to argue, fight, be harassed, etc., etc. Take a look at CSRowan as well. It's the assholes, and those that make excuses for them, that forces others to either leave or strike back. I'm not a quitter... so I strike back. And eventually... that's what I did; it's what Clone/Eva did; and CSRowan did... well, until he finally gave up.

Yes you poor thing. For some odd reason you were chosen by so many people who only wanted to pick on ,stalk or harass JUST YOU.

And it's cuz you were fighting backLaughingLaughing

Quote: Neither of us came here wanting to argue, fight

So I am only imagining all of the posts where you CONSTANTLY picked on Mark Seligman? PAHLEEZE.

What you call striking back was very often nothing but trolling. You freaking love it.

Fishing/boating
hunting
photography
adobe photo shoppe
Aquariums/ fish
gardening
Ebay, buying and selling
Collectables.. whatever
Playing music, guitars

Birds....you like photography. What do you know about all your birds you photograph? I seem to have mostly pine siskins at my feeders with a few other finches. I could post that somewhere else, but no one would read it or reply to it, so.....what the heck.

Fishing/boating
hunting
photography
adobe photo shoppe
Aquariums/ fish
gardening
Ebay, buying and selling
Collectables.. whatever
Playing music, guitars

So much for accuracy. I told someone to fuck off who had just called me a dipshit. Not at all because things didn't go my way.

And just minutes ago you called Hugo a shallow redneck when he said absolutely nothing to you whatsoever.
That makes you a liar and a hypocrite.
(12-28-2014, 11:52 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Fishing/boating
hunting
photography
adobe photo shoppe
Aquariums/ fish
gardening
Ebay, buying and selling
Collectables.. whatever
Playing music, guitars

So much for accuracy. I told someone to fuck off who had just called me a dipshit. Not at all because things didn't go my way.

And just minutes ago you called Hugo a shallow redneck when he said absolutely nothing to you whatsoever.

And you remain an antagonistic prick.
And the beat goes on....
(12-28-2014, 12:05 PM)gapper Wrote:

Fishing/boating
hunting
photography
adobe photo shoppe
Aquariums/ fish
gardening
Ebay, buying and selling
Collectables.. whatever
Playing music, guitars

And the beat goes on....
I've seen you go after Ponder tooth and nail as well as Hugo and of course me and others that I forget.
You are very often angry and the fact that you beat the drum somehow escapes youRolling Eyes
(12-28-2014, 12:09 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-28-2014, 11:08 AM)tvguy Wrote: Topics are minimal?.. yup Who can think up a new one? I've tried before. What do I like??

Fishing/boating
hunting
photography
adobe photo shoppe
Aquariums/ fish
gardening
Ebay, buying and selling
Collectables.. whatever
Playing music, guitars

And the beat goes on....
I've seen you go after Ponder tooth and nail as well as Hugo and of course me and others that I forget.
You are very often angry and the fact that you beat the drum somehow escapes youRolling Eyes

I'm not angry at all. (you sure have a habit of wrongfully judging what is on one's mind....).
I have simply come to the conclusion that your preferred on-line persona is that of an antagonistic prick. It sure isn't hard to substantiate, if one simply looks at your posts over time.
As you say, you are what you are. You're online persona shows you to be an antagonistic prick.
So it goes.
Cool
(12-28-2014, 12:15 PM)gapper Wrote:
(12-28-2014, 12:09 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-28-2014, 11:20 AM)gapper Wrote: You left off being a habitual antagonist and telling people to "Fuck yourself", when things don't go your way.

And the beat goes on....

I'm not angry at all. (you sure have a habit of wrongfully judging what is on one's mind....).
I have simply come to the conclusion that your preferred on-line persona is that of an antagonistic prick. It sure isn't hard to substantiate, if one simply looks at your posts over time.
As you say, you are what you are. You're online persona shows you to be an antagonistic prick.
So it goes.
Cool

You repeat yourself a lot I think it's typical of dimwits. And you like to keep this crap going way too much. I think you are a Scrapper without titsRazz

Go ahead have the last word. Or just c&p it from any of your other posts to me.