Time for "Kitz" to pack it in
Our governor is becoming and embarrassment.

"Recent allegations relating to Gov. Kitzhaber and Ms. Hayes are very serious — and troubling," Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum said in a statement. "My office is considering all of our legal options to ensure that we are best serving the state."

When the attorney general of the SAME PARTY is concerned about the ethics of the governor, we should demand a full accounting of his actions with relative to his relationship with Ms. Hayes.

http://www.mailtribune.com/article/20150.../150209713
Sad. Someone let his penis do the thinking... and he totally got screwed. Not quite the screwing he had in mind, I'm sure.
You both knew this before the election, and I will bet you both voted for him. Talk about pathetic.
Once again, you're full of sh*t. Rolling Eyes
No one knew the depths of his penile stupidity... unless you suffer from the same thing... then perhaps you recognized the signs. Just sayin'...
I would NEVER vote for someone like Richardson so I'm good with this. At least we will have someone capable like Kate Brown to step in.
(02-07-2015, 10:01 AM)Valuesize Wrote: I would NEVER vote for someone like Richardson so I'm good with this. At least we will have someone capable like Kate Brown to step in.

Truth!
(02-07-2015, 10:01 AM)Valuesize Wrote: I would NEVER vote for someone like Richardson so I'm good with this. At least we will have someone capable like Kate Brown to step in.

Exactly. Very disappointed in Kitzhauber but thank God, Richardson didn't have a prayer.

And no Hugo, no one knew the depth of this. However, I'd written you in, before I would have voted for Richardson.
(02-07-2015, 09:05 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Sad. Someone let his penis do the thinking... and he totally got screwed. Not quite the screwing he had in mind, I'm sure.
If John wanted to get screwed it would have been cheaper to hire a hooker.
(02-07-2015, 11:55 AM)tornado Wrote:
(02-07-2015, 09:05 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Sad. Someone let his penis do the thinking... and he totally got screwed. Not quite the screwing he had in mind, I'm sure.

Poof, again, of how low we can stoop here in trying to discuss serious issues.

The governor had choices of female companionship simply by the stature of his background in high office. First he chose that friendship without taking time to fully know her and her background, then proved his lack of judgement by remaining in the relationship after learning of her conduct The final insult to his intelligence and the people of Oregon was that he then conspired to enable her to profit with the authority of his office.

But to suggest that this is simply about a a man unable to control his penis is to ignore the complexities of relationships and the details that evolve from difficult interactions that can effect people and specifically between men and women.

He may face criminal charges. At the least he should resign his office and for the good of the State allow the leadership of the state to be administrated by someone less tainted.
(02-07-2015, 12:28 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

The governor had choices of female companionship simply by the stature of his background in high office. First he chose that friendship without taking time to fully know her and her background, then proved his lack of judgement by remaining in the relationship after learning of her conduct The final insult to his intelligence and the people of Oregon was that he then conspired to enable her to profit with the authority of his office.

But to suggest that this is simply about a a man unable to control his penis is to ignore the complexities of relationships and the details that evolve from difficult interactions that can effect people and specifically between men and women.

He may face criminal charges. At the least he should resign his office and for the good of the State allow the leadership of the state to be administrated by someone less tainted.
Pretty neat trick insulting your own intelligence. John Kitzhaber/intelligence = oxy-moron, misspelling, intentional.
(02-07-2015, 02:49 PM)tornado Wrote:

Pretty neat trick insulting your own intelligence. John Kitzhaber/intelligence = oxy-moron, misspelling, intentional.

Where have you been? Kitzhaber may suffer from an almost total lack of social awareness but the man made it though medical school and was a surgeon in a emergency room for some years. To suggest his is less than intelligent says a whole lot about you. And the "moron" comment only puts a point on the whole comment.

I suspect you just can't get by your political bias. Another point to further prove a point.

Dear God, if you have children I hope you will allow them to get their measles shot.
You voted for a person that evidence showed was a corrupt and dishonest individual just because of a D next to his name. Political bias indeed.
(02-07-2015, 04:57 PM)charger Wrote: You voted for a person that evidence showed was a corrupt and dishonest individual just because of a D next to his name. Political bias indeed.

Not me. I always vote for lessor of two evils. Big Grin

And he still is imo. Razz
(02-07-2015, 04:57 PM)charger Wrote: You voted for a person that evidence showed was a corrupt and dishonest individual just because of a D next to his name. Political bias indeed.

If you believe that... you don't know the first thing about who he was up against! Blink I'm biased all right... against idiots!

Actually, almost all the political activity about Ms. Hayes came to light AFTER the election.
But I would not have voted for Mr. Richardson anyway. I might, however, simply not have voted.
(02-07-2015, 04:42 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Where have you been? Kitzhaber may suffer from an almost total lack of social awareness but the man made it though medical school and was a surgeon in a emergency room for some years. To suggest his is less than intelligent says a whole lot about you. And the "moron" comment only puts a point on the whole comment.

I suspect you just can't get by your political bias. Another point to further prove a point.

Dear God, if you have children I hope you will allow them to get their measles shot.

I suppose you're now going to submit a list of all of his wonderful accomplishments. Number one on the list, I'd like to see him give you a measles shot. Smiling
(02-08-2015, 11:03 AM)tornado Wrote:
(02-07-2015, 04:42 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(02-07-2015, 11:55 AM)tornado Wrote: If John wanted to get screwed it would have been cheaper to hire a hooker.

I suppose you're now going to submit a list of all of his wonderful accomplishments. Number one on the list, I'd like to see him give you a measles shot. Smiling

I don't need a measles shot, but my guess it would be his nurse who would provide that service.
No, I won't bother you with a list of the governors accomplishments. We need to remember that most who head our institutions have at least some good points and have made contributions. Mussolini made the trains run on time.
But "Kitz, whatever his good points, has vilotated the trust of Oregonians and he should leave the office.
The Oregonian is calling for him to resign, when a democratic governor loses the support of that paper, that's saying something. I had to look out my window to see if any pigs were flying by.
(02-09-2015, 08:51 AM)GPnative Wrote: The Oregonian is calling for him to resign, when a democratic governor loses the support of that paper, that's saying something. I had to look out my window to see if any pigs were flying by.

You've evidently missed the change in the editorial board and the resulting swing in editorial bias.
That said, he does need to resign, but with the changes at the Oregonian, the editorial saying he should resign is of no surprise.
Quote:Kitzhaber requests AG investigation of Hayes
http://www.statesmanjournal.com/story/ne.../23127789/
Gov. John Kitzhaber asked Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum on Monday morning to investigate his office and the role his fiancee, Cylvia Hayes, has played as part of his policy staff.

The governor blamed media scrutiny for making the request necessary.

"The media's focus on questions and allegations concerning the work done by (Hayes) and the contracts she obtained during my last term has progressively intensified...it is increasingly clear that the (investigation by the Oregon Government Ethics Commission) has in no way stemmed the rush to judgment currently underway in the Oregon media," Kitzhaber wrote in a letter to Rosenblum.

"Therefore, I am requesting that your office use its authority to undertake a full and independent factual review of any and all questions or allegations as you see fit," he said.

The issue was already apparent to the attorney general before Kitzhaber sent his letter.

Rosenblum issued a statement last week to The Oregonian that expressed her concern about Hayes' situation.