Cancer
Oh, for heaven's sake the "Locks" on threads are ridiculous. You hear me, Kam? Geez! There's barely anyone here and a number of the ones left have a history together.

I went to Larry's Cancer thread, but it was locked. I tire of not being able to resurrect old but relevant threads.

Anyway....just posting what Tiffy said before going under for her surgery. Anyone here remember Tiffy? From the MTF?,............ I do. She posted this today:

Quote:Stuck in PACU until 7 tonight but thank god surgery is over! I shouted fuck cancer just as I was going under, felt great. Thank you everyone for the prayers! They did take my entire bicep but no arteries were in the way! Baby is great!
I hope your friend recovers. Umm, but what exactly is wrong with starting a new thread when an old one is closed?
I remember a Tiffanny, is this who you're talking about? In any case, I also wish her the best.
Who is Larry?
Now THAT'S funny.
(01-28-2015, 12:25 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: Who is Larry?

Laughing
(01-28-2015, 09:31 AM)Snail Wrote: I hope your friend recovers. Umm, but what exactly is wrong with starting a new thread when an old one is closed?

Wrong? Nothing. But it annoys me anyway.
You can always restart an old locked thread with a link to the old thread
http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12062&highlight=CANCER
(01-28-2015, 10:28 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(01-28-2015, 09:31 AM)Snail Wrote: I hope your friend recovers. Umm, but what exactly is wrong with starting a new thread when an old one is closed?

It was closed because of very hateful remarks toward some who was grieving for his father.
Leave it closed
(01-29-2015, 02:23 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-28-2015, 10:28 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

It was closed because of very hateful remarks toward some who was grieving for his father.
Leave it closed

Sorry, not trying to open that wound.