Pure Evil
A president that says he is going to force his agenda on America by "hook or crook", damn the Constitution and fvck Congress is evil. Pure evil. A traitorous dictator who is a Clear and Present Danger to the Republic.

Obama to Huffington Post:

Quote:"What we have done is consistently looked for additional opportunities to get stuff done. ... By hook or by crook, we're going to make sure that when I leave this office, that the country is more prosperous, more people have opportunity, kids have a better education, we're more competitive, climate change is being taken more seriously than it was, and we are actually trying to do something about it. Those are going to be the measures by which I look back and say whether I've been successful as president."
(03-22-2015, 11:33 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: A president that says he is going to force his agenda on America by "hook or crook", damn the Constitution and fvck Congress is evil. Pure evil. A traitorous dictator who is a Clear and Present Danger to the Republic.

Quote:"What we have done is consistently looked for additional opportunities to get stuff done. ... By hook or by crook, we're going to make sure that when I leave this office, that the country is more prosperous, more people have opportunity, kids have a better education, we're more competitive, climate change is being taken more seriously than it was, and we are actually trying to do something about it. Those are going to be the measures by which I look back and say whether I've been successful as president."

If that's pure evil we need more of it.

Lets see Obama wants us to be more prosperous, have opportunity, better educations, be more competitive, Take climate change seriously and do something about it.

OH the horror of it allLaughing
The opposite of everything sfl stands for.
The crooks always use hooks. Obama even uses a hooka.
(03-22-2015, 11:33 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: A president that says he is going to force his agenda on America by "hook or crook", damn the Constitution and fvck Congress is evil. Pure evil. A traitorous dictator who is a Clear and Present Danger to the Republic.

This is only evil in yours, and other evil minded people's minds.
The majority of us don't see making the world a better place as evil.
I feel for you and those that think like you. You are a sad lot and a drain on society with your myopic, bigoted, ignorant and intolerant evil ways.
(03-23-2015, 08:37 AM)gapper Wrote:

This is only evil in yours, and other evil minded people's minds.
The majority of us don't see making the world a better place as evil.
I feel for you and those that think like you. You are a sad lot and a drain on society with your myopic, bigoted, ignorant and intolerant evil ways.
Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Like Republican politicians don't use the hook or crook method to help the wealthy get even richer. You got to admit Republican politicians are incredibly good at getting poor and middle class Republican voters to willingly give up things that would help them so that the 1%ers can keep a few more million.