Father of the Year
(03-31-2015, 10:03 AM)gapper Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 10:00 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 08:33 AM)gapper Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 05:24 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(03-30-2015, 09:14 PM)Snail Wrote: Is he your vote for Father Of The Year too, or do you just get that the court felt the extenuating circumstances of the murder did not warrant prison for the father?

Do you have any children?

I have raised 4 children, three girls and a boy. While I sort of understand the sentiment of the father, there is no way in hell I would call him father of the year.
He just taught his son that no, in his America, one is not innocent until proven guilty and that taking the law into one's own hands by killing another is acceptable.

Now, besides living with the trauma of being kidnapped, he will live with the stigma of his dad being a murderer and ignoring much of what is said to make America special.

I understand you and a couple of others here post this sensational shit to get a reaction but come on, really, "father of the year" for murder??? If you really believe that, you are more screwed up than what shows on surface, in my opinion. And, I hope if you really believe that, you don't have children.

You don't know what his son allegedly learned or what his father told his son regarding what he did.
I doubt the innocent until proven guilty aspect is much of an issue in this case as the kidnapper was caught red handed and had been molesting the boy for more than a year prior to the sexual assault and the kidnapping.
Perhaps you have more information than was provided in the video on this thread. Based on the information that was shared here, none of what you say is revealed, that I heard or saw.
And, understanding that Hugo just post this crap for the shock value, I spent no time digging for more info. What I heard was that "it was reported..." that the man had sexually assaulted the boy.
Hell, lots of lies are "reported" everyday.

And, regardless, in the country you so staunchly defend, we are supposed to be innocent until PROVEN guilty. The alleged perp. was denied this basic human right, was he not? (again, based on the information provided for us to judge from.)

And yes I have known about this event since the day it happened. Yes I have read up on it since the thread was posted.
I think you should too if you are going to throw out the absurd notion that Doucet was innocent and that the allegations against him were "lies". Doucet was caught red handed kidnapping and he confessed to molesting Plauche's son not to mention other children.

Yes Doucet was murdered and yes he didn't get a fair trial. I'll give you that.
Do I care in this case? Not one bit.
(03-31-2015, 10:25 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 10:00 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 08:33 AM)gapper Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 05:24 AM)Hugo Wrote: Do you have any children?

I have raised 4 children, three girls and a boy. While I sort of understand the sentiment of the father, there is no way in hell I would call him father of the year.
He just taught his son that no, in his America, one is not innocent until proven guilty and that taking the law into one's own hands by killing another is acceptable.

Now, besides living with the trauma of being kidnapped, he will live with the stigma of his dad being a murderer and ignoring much of what is said to make America special.

I understand you and a couple of others here post this sensational shit to get a reaction but come on, really, "father of the year" for murder??? If you really believe that, you are more screwed up than what shows on surface, in my opinion. And, I hope if you really believe that, you don't have children.

You don't know what his son allegedly learned or what his father told his son regarding what he did.
I doubt the innocent until proven guilty aspect is much of an issue in this case as the kidnapper was caught red handed and had been molesting the boy for more than a year prior to the sexual assault and the kidnapping.
Perhaps you have more information than was provided in the video on this thread. Based on the information that was shared here, none of what you say is revealed, that I heard or saw.
And, understanding that Hugo just post this crap for the shock value, I spent no time digging for more info. What I heard was that "it was reported..." that the man had sexually assaulted the boy.

And, regardless, in the country you so staunchly defend, we are supposed to be innocent until PROVEN guilty. The alleged perp. was denied this basic human right, was he not? (again, based on the information provided for us to judge from.)

And yes I have known about this event since the day it happened. Yes I have read up on it since the thread was posted.
I think you should too if you are going to throw out the absurd notion that Doucet was innocent and that the allegations against him were "lies". Doucet was caught red handed kidnapping and he confessed to molesting Plauche's son not to mention other children.

1. I NEVER said Doucet was innocent. (and you wonder why I asked if you are stupid?? Although I have never called you that.... yet. )
2. I think you should not tell others what to do, and to imply I am out of line for commenting on a subject based on the information provided here, void any reference or source to follow up information is stupid, not to mention rude and offensive.
3. Yes, YOU are a big reason many people have left this foruim. I have it from their own mouths as proof, asshole.
And this latest round of putting words in my mouth and trying to tell me how to act is but one example of why.
4. FO stupid. (now I have called you out for what you appear to be based on your writings over the years.)
(03-31-2015, 09:53 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 08:42 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Regardless of the circumstances... He got away with premeditated murder.

No he didn't. He got five years probation and a suspended sentence.

Seems like an appropriate sentence to me.

Yes, like I said... He got away with premeditated murder.
(03-31-2015, 10:42 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 08:42 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Regardless of the circumstances... He got away with premeditated murder.

There is no other logical way to look at it.
Probation is not the consequence of premeditated murder in our country.
But, logic escapes stupid people.
Did someone say this story is from the 80's?
(03-31-2015, 10:31 AM)gapper Wrote: 1. I NEVER said Doucet was innocent. (and you wonder why I asked if you are stupid?? Although I have never called you that.... yet. )
2. I think you should not tell others what to do, and to imply I am out of line for commenting on a subject based on the information provided here, void any reference or source to follow up information is stupid, not to mention rude and offensive.
3. Yes, YOU are a big reason many people have left this foruim. I have it from their own mouths as proof, asshole.
And this latest round of putting words in my mouth and trying to tell me how to act is but one example of why.
4. FO stupid. (now I have called you out for what you appear to be based on your writings over the years.)

[Image: blog-bg1.jpg]
(03-31-2015, 11:14 AM)Big Rock Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 10:31 AM)gapper Wrote: 1. I NEVER said Doucet was innocent. (and you wonder why I asked if you are stupid?? Although I have never called you that.... yet. )

Oh cool, a "Stupid People Unite" club supporter!
"Now I am become...".
Brilliant!
Laughing
[Image: madvil.jpg]
(03-31-2015, 11:31 AM)Big Rock Wrote: [Image: madvil.jpg]

[Image: rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif][Image: animated-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif][Image: rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif][Image: rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(03-31-2015, 10:31 AM)gapper Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 10:25 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 10:00 AM)tvguy Wrote: [quote='gapper' pid='353987' dateline='1427816024']

Quote:1. I NEVER said Doucet was innocent. (and you wonder why I asked if you are stupid?? Although I have never called you that.... yet. )

You CLEARLY implied people could have lied about his guilt, you said......

What I heard was that "it was reported..." that the man had sexually assaulted the boy.

This makes it obvious that you don't have a clue WTF you are talking about.
The guy confessed idiot and you call ME stupidLaughingLaughing

Quote:2. I think you should not tell others what to do, and to imply I am out of line for commenting on a subject based on the information provided here, void any reference or source to follow up information is stupid, not to mention rude and offensive.

Wow, I didn't tell you what to do nor was Iintentionally offensive. Maybe you need to put your big girl panties on and grow some thicker skin.

Quote:3. Yes, YOU are a big reason many people have left this foruim. I have it from their own mouths as proof, asshole.

I didn't call you any names whatsoever. It's you who is totally out of line.

And I don't give a rats ass what your punk ass bitch friends allegedly say about me.
You pop a gasket and get nasty on this forum all the time. You did it with Ponder a million times. Fuck you hypocrite.
(03-31-2015, 10:43 AM)gapper Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 10:42 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

There is no other logical way to look at it.
Probation is not the consequence of premeditated murder in our country.
But, logic escapes stupid people.

So the judge is stupid and everyone else is also who has a different opinion of the sentence given?
The judge didn't see any value in locking the guy up. From what I've read neither do most people. So basically according to you MOST people are stupid. End of story.
Poor Gappy, All I said to you was "I THINK" you should do some research on the subject before you throw out absurd comments that imply the man could have been innocent and that people could have lied about him.

For that you totally blow up , call me stupid and asshole and accuse me of killing the forum cuz yer buds said soLaughingLaughing?? who's your bud? That miserable POS Leonard? Or ILC?

Maybe you need to get a grip?
(03-31-2015, 11:16 AM)gapper Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 11:14 AM)Big Rock Wrote:

Oh cool, a "Stupid People Unite" club supporter!
"Now I am become...".
Brilliant!
Laughing

Gapper, they almost always unite based on politics, but they also unite by being as outraged as possible by these kind of stories. They think displaying anger boosts their strong moral character in other peoples eyes. I think it makes them look fucking stupid, especially the ones that are always yammering about the rule of law.
Well I hope he doesn't do it again
LOL!
Three ranting, whiny, posts from the forum antagonist telling me how I need thicker skin and to put my big girl panties on.

Yeah, more of his "do as I say, not as I do" blah, blah, blah...

It's OK old boy. Settle down, smoke another bowl, take a walk.

LOL!
(03-31-2015, 05:59 PM)gapper Wrote: Settle down, smoke another bowl, take a walk.

Projection.

I believe this is YOUR plans for the evening.
(03-31-2015, 06:22 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 05:59 PM)gapper Wrote: Settle down, smoke another bowl, take a walk.

Projection.

I believe this is YOUR plans for the evening.

Laughing
Coming from a person that thinks a murderer should be father of the year, all I have to say to this is , "So what? Your opinion is warped beyond belief anyway.
Why start being right now, eh?".
Embarrassed
(03-31-2015, 05:24 AM)Hugo Wrote:
(03-30-2015, 09:14 PM)Snail Wrote:
(03-30-2015, 08:35 PM)tvguy Wrote: I remember seeing that many years ago.

OK I looked it up. It happened in 1984.

The good part other than the asshole is dead...The father got probation.Big Grin

Although Plauche shot and killed Doucet, he was given five years probation for the shooting and received no jail time.

Is he your vote for Father Of The Year too, or do you just get that the court felt the extenuating circumstances of the murder did not warrant prison for the father?

Do you have any children?
No. Does that mean I can't understand the anger of the father? That's also a NO answer. I don't think standing in wait to kill someone is something we need to start applauding. It's called premeditated murder, and I find you people that think it is something that deserves praise appalling.