Happy Easter
Happy Easter to all of you.

[Image: 6-38021-15-1364250705.jpg]
Happy Easter, Cletus! FYI... you have been missed! I hope you're posting from some warm and sunny beach! Big Grin
(04-05-2015, 10:03 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Happy Easter, Cletus! FYI... you have been missed! I hope you're posting from some warm and sunny beach! Big Grin

You bet. Hope you got a HUGE chocolate Easter bunny Clete.

Now a heathen, I no longer attend church but will miss HE AROSE. When done by a 1st rate choir it's a very moving thing! (I found it on YOU TUBE, but the one I saw was 2nd rate and so did not post it).
Kaoma is a French-Brazilian pop group made up of former members of the band Touré Kunda: Chyco Dru (bassist), Jacky Arconte (guitarist), Jean-Claude Bonaventure (producer and keyboardist), Michel Abihssira (drums and percussion), Fania (vocals), and Loalwa Braz (lead singer), Chico and Roberta (dancers). Chyco Dru is from Martinique, Jacky Arconte from Guadeloupe, and Loalwa Braz from Brazil. They are best known for their 1989 hit single, "Lambada".
(04-05-2015, 10:34 AM)tornado Wrote: Kaoma is a French-Brazilian pop group made up of former members of the band Touré Kunda: Chyco Dru (bassist), Jacky Arconte (guitarist), Jean-Claude Bonaventure (producer and keyboardist), Michel Abihssira (drums and percussion), Fania (vocals), and Loalwa Braz (lead singer), Chico and Roberta (dancers). Chyco Dru is from Martinique, Jacky Arconte from Guadeloupe, and Loalwa Braz from Brazil. They are best known for their 1989 hit single, "Lambada".

Fantastic harmony!
I wonder...were they lip-syncing that or was it actually recorded in that informal setting. I guess nowadays one can buy stuff at Radio Shack that rivals recording done in studios some years ago.
THE OLD RUGGED CROSS was a staple in the full gospel church where I grew up. The ONLY thing I miss about the whole church thing is the music.

Can't resist an editorial note: This does not rise to "HE AROSE" (forgive the pun) in my admittedly humble opinion. And the one celebrates death on the cross, the other the wonder of rebirth.
Whatever. I no longer give it much thought. I now worship at the church of baseball.Embarrassed
[Image: Picture+7.png]