What Is It? (2)
(12-23-2015, 04:08 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-23-2015, 02:53 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 10:52 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 09:07 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Don't you think he cheated? 

It's not atomic so it didn't enter my mind.  Embarrassed The parts look like many other clocks only bigger so I expected to have a "watch gal/guy" or "clock gal/guy" "chime" right in.  Big Grin

Dad, did you "cheat?"

No, I just saw a lot of moving parts and thought "clock".  I said Atomic kind of tongue in cheek, because "they" already exist in name anyways.  I never looked up anything, as cletus did.

Well done. As for collecting your prize, check-in with Wonky. (As RVF Treasurer he's in charge of prize distribution.)

Claim your prize at link below.

https://medford.craigslist.org/search/zip
(12-23-2015, 05:19 PM)chuck white Wrote: Claim your prize at link below.

https://medford.craigslist.org/search/zip

Great idea Chuck. I'd go with the styrofoam cooler Dad.....  Laughing
Utilities and railroad personnel have checked this out and come up with nothing. Any ideas? 

(02-19-2016, 09:31 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Utilities and railroad personnel have checked this out and come up with nothing. Any ideas? 

So am I right to assume it goes away before anyone can tack it down and see where it comes from? Could be someones heat pump.
Here is a local news report.

Mating call of a big foot.
Sounds a lot like standard test tone.   Big Grin
Some kid practicing to play a violin.
Found in the shed. Plastic, about 3' long but it may have been longer at one time. It may be upside down.  Laughing

[Image: 20170617_155115_zps47lp2miv.jpg]
That's a crack, son.
(06-17-2017, 04:48 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Found in the shed. Plastic, about 3' long but it may have been longer at one time. It may be upside down.  Laughing

[Image: 20170617_155115_zps47lp2miv.jpg]
It could be part of anything, maybe a toy. It looks like angle iron and even if plastic it could have been a part of something.
The cutouts (design) could be simply to save on the plastic or to reduce weight.
(06-17-2017, 07:38 PM)tvguy Wrote: It could be part of anything, maybe a toy. It looks like angle iron and even if plastic it could have been a part of something.
The cutouts (design) could be simply to save on the plastic or to reduce weight.

It's shaped like angle iron, but plastic. I thought it was to hang something, but it's probably packaging. Maybe for the t-posts? Laughing
(06-17-2017, 08:16 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(06-17-2017, 07:38 PM)tvguy Wrote: It could be part of anything, maybe a toy. It looks like angle iron and even if plastic it could have been a part of something.

It's shaped like angle iron, but plastic. I thought it was to hang something, but it's probably packaging. Maybe for the t-posts? Laughing

My guess: It's used as a edge when setting bricks or pavers (as in a walkway). This stuff is set as a "straight edge" and dirt, gravel, or whatever packed on one side while the brick supports the other side. 
But...it looks like part of this is missing. I should have a right angle at "the bottom" allowing it to be set in the ground with long rods or spikes. 
Works like a charm!
(06-18-2017, 09:27 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(06-17-2017, 08:16 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

My guess: It's used as a edge when setting bricks or pavers (as in a walkway). This stuff is set as a "straight edge" and dirt, gravel, or whatever packed on one side while the brick supports the other side. 
But...it looks like part of this is missing. I should have a right angle at "the bottom" allowing it to be set in the ground with long rods or spikes. 
Works like a charm!

By George I think you may have something here! This place has more bricks and pavers than anyplace I've ever seen. Not a speck of regular old cement anywhere except the garage and under the shed. (Cracks and all Cuz)