What Is It? (2)
Here it is again:

[Image: 5Ivaw8J.jpg]
In the first photo I thought it had a hole in the tip.  Embarrassed
Douche?
(11-15-2015, 05:46 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Douche?

You don't have to make fun of Cletus Razz
It's a freakin back scratcher slash foot massager thingamabob?
(11-15-2015, 05:46 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Douche?

It doesn't have a hole.
(11-15-2015, 04:18 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Now that I cheated and have seen a photo of the whole device, I'd say I would never had guessed.  Laughing

So that means we actually do  have an answer to what it is?
(11-15-2015, 09:32 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 04:18 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Now that I cheated and have seen a photo of the whole device, I'd say I would never had guessed.  Laughing

So that means we actually do  have an answer to what it is?

I don't see the correct answer, but It's not my photo. 
I think it's old. Maybe something women used to dress?
I found it on Wikipedia. 

It was "invented" in 1809 by Rufus J. Bummiester Jr. as a device to confuse his fellows at "The Club" in a game they often played called, "What is it". It has no other function or purpose and in fact was bare wood when produced and only stained and polished in 1907 by Mr. Bummiester's grandson while an inmate at an asylum in Kent-on-the-shore. 
I got tired of not knowing so I cheated it's a _(*)*(%^ I will give a clue. Cletus can sue me ifin he don't like it.

It's bigger that it seems in the picture. It least it was for me.
OK, Valuesize and then TVguy cheated. So I guess Wonk was the closest. It is a Fijian club. The special design is to break through skull bone to get at the brain which is eaten. We are talking human skulls here kids.  Big Grin
(11-16-2015, 01:10 PM)cletus1 Wrote: OK, Valuesize and then TVguy cheated. So I guess Wonk was the closest. It is a Fijian club. The special design is to break through skull bone to get at the brain which is eaten. We are talking human skulls here kids.  Big Grin

You don't think Wonky cheated when he said... at "the club" ?

http://www.vikingsword.com/vb/showthread.php?t=16802
(11-16-2015, 01:24 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-16-2015, 01:10 PM)cletus1 Wrote: OK, Valuesize and then TVguy cheated. So I guess Wonk was the closest. It is a Fijian club. The special design is to break through skull bone to get at the brain which is eaten. We are talking human skulls here kids.  Big Grin

You don't think Wonky cheated when he said... at "the club" ?

http://www.vikingsword.com/vb/showthread.php?t=16802
Yeah, I guess he cheated too. Not only that, but he was trying to give hints. 
   Wonky knows what it was because he was hit in the head with one in 1888. He ran away before they could stick a straw in his head and eat his brain. I think he actually ran away after the fact.

Anyway he never would explain why there was a cork in his head. NOW I know.

(11-16-2015, 01:37 PM)tvguy Wrote:    Wonky knows what it was because he was hit in the head with one in 1888. He ran away before they could stick a straw in his head and eat his brain. I think he actually ran away after the fact.

Anyway he never would explain why there was a cork in his head. NOW I know.

You slimy lyin' crock of manure!
First of all it was 1889, you knucklehead. (I was still in debtors prison in '88).
And they didn't get ALL my brain. The left the reptilian part that keeps me breathing without thinking about it and allows me to post on Craig's List.
They filled the void with good old fashioned Douglas Fir sawdust and I haven't had a headache in years. (Mom wanted cork, to be sure, but dad said it would be a waste of money). 

So get your damned facts straight. (By the way, 1889 was a great year. Washington was admitted as the 42 state that year, so we got some really good apples and didn't have to eat pears all year long) 
This is not assembled and not all the parts are shown. No cheating.  Laughing

[Image: rawImage.jpg]
(12-21-2015, 09:17 PM)Valuesize Wrote: This is not assembled and not all the parts are shown. No cheating.  Laughing

[Image: rawImage.jpg]
A dronanator. Because I have no clue.   Big Grin
(12-21-2015, 09:30 PM)cletus1 Wrote: A drone?

No. Here is another part.

[Image: 1424127675485.jpg]
It makes TP.