What Is It? (2)
Nope.

Hint: It's being built inside a mountain several hours drive from any airport.
(12-21-2015, 09:17 PM)Valuesize Wrote: This is not assembled and not all the parts are shown. No cheating.  Laughing

[Image: rawImage.jpg]
It's a time machine, so someone can go back and give obozos sperm donor a condom, and sterilize bill and killarys parents.
(12-22-2015, 12:10 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 09:17 PM)Valuesize Wrote: This is not assembled and not all the parts are shown. No cheating.  Laughing

It's a time machine, so someone can go back and give obozos sperm donor a condom, and sterilize bill and killarys parents.
You poor bastard. 
(12-22-2015, 07:46 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 12:10 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:

You poor bastard. 

No shit.  I truly feel for his family.  Can you imagine what they have to live with on a daily basis?!?!
It's a dark matter detector.
It's a cotton gin and that guy is Eli Whitney.  I've been waiting to use this information since I lernt it in 1964.
Wow an I always thot skool was stoopid.
You're only showing parts of a thing and we're supposed to guess what it will be when it's assembled?

OK.

It's a Starwars Alien Defense System to shoot down stuff from outer space so nothing like Roswell ever happens again. Or, it will be when it's assembled. 'Cause I said so. Which seems to work on political discussions. So I thought I'd try it here.
(12-22-2015, 04:32 PM)Cuzz Wrote: You're only showing parts of a thing and we're supposed to guess what it will be when it's assembled?

OK.

It's a Starwars Alien Defense System to shoot down stuff from outer space so nothing like Roswell ever happens again. Or, it will be when it's assembled. 'Cause I said so. Which seems to work on political discussions. So I thought I'd try it here.

No.  Laughing

It is the first of its kind (hence the difficulty) and is just now begun to be assembled. 

Here is another piece.

[Image: DaveNgear-500px.jpg]
(12-22-2015, 04:50 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 04:32 PM)Cuzz Wrote: You're only showing parts of a thing and we're supposed to guess what it will be when it's assembled?

OK.

No.  Laughing

It is the first of its kind (hence the difficulty) and is just now begun to be assembled. 

Here is another piece.

[Image: DaveNgear-500px.jpg]

Is it a thing that generates a magnetic pules to cripple missiles , planes or Wonky's manual type writer?
No.

Although this mechanism has many,  many  movable parts, they'll rarely  move.  Big Grin
(12-22-2015, 08:16 PM)Valuesize Wrote: No.

Although this mechanism has many,  many  movable parts, they'll rarely  move.  Big Grin

Atomic Clock? Big Grin

Got it! it's an artificial Trump brain!
(12-22-2015, 08:25 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:

Atomic Clock? Big Grin

I think we'll have to give it to you Dad! It's indeed a clock. A 10,000 year clock!

Quote:A clock that ticks once a year, where the century hand advances once every 100 years, and the cuckoo comes out on the millennium.

Carved into the mountain are five room-sized anniversary chambers: 1 year, 10 year, 100 year, 1,000 year, and 10,000 year anniversaries. The one year anniversary chamber is a special orrery. In addition to the planets and the Earth's moon, it includes the interplanetary probes launched during the 20th century. The Clock will activate and run the orrery once a year on a pre-determined date at solar noon. We aren't planning to build the animations for the 100, 1,000, and 10,000 year anniversary chambers, but will instead leave those to future generations. We are providing a mechanical interface into those chambers that provides those future builders with power and the correct Clock triggering events. We do intend to build the animation for the 10 year anniversary chamber, but haven't decided what it will be yet. If you have an interesting idea for the 10 year anniversary chamber, please feel free to email it to 10-year-chamber@10000yearclock.net, and we'll add it to the mix of ideas.

http://www.10000yearclock.net/learnmore.html
(12-22-2015, 08:40 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Atomic Clock? Big Grin

I think we'll have to give it to you Dad! It's indeed a clock. A 10,000 year clock!

Quote:A clock that ticks once a year, where the century hand advances once every 100 years, and the cuckoo comes out on the millennium.

Carved into the mountain are five room-sized anniversary chambers: 1 year, 10 year, 100 year, 1,000 year, and 10,000 year anniversaries. The one year anniversary chamber is a special orrery. In addition to the planets and the Earth's moon, it includes the interplanetary probes launched during the 20th century. The Clock will activate and run the orrery once a year on a pre-determined date at solar noon. We aren't planning to build the animations for the 100, 1,000, and 10,000 year anniversary chambers, but will instead leave those to future generations. We are providing a mechanical interface into those chambers that provides those future builders with power and the correct Clock triggering events. We do intend to build the animation for the 10 year anniversary chamber, but haven't decided what it will be yet. If you have an interesting idea for the 10 year anniversary chamber, please feel free to email it to 10-year-chamber@10000yearclock.net, and we'll add it to the mix of ideas.

Don't you think he cheated? 
(12-22-2015, 09:07 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 08:40 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Atomic Clock? Big Grin

Don't you think he cheated? 

I like my answer better. Razz
(12-22-2015, 09:07 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Don't you think he cheated? 

It's not atomic so it didn't enter my mind.  Embarrassed The parts look like many other clocks only bigger so I expected to have a "watch gal/guy" or "clock gal/guy" "chime" right in.  Big Grin

Dad, did you "cheat?"
That was my next guess.
(12-22-2015, 11:07 PM)chuck white Wrote: That was my next guess.

You're slipping....  Razz
(12-22-2015, 10:52 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

It's not atomic so it didn't enter my mind.  Embarrassed The parts look like many other clocks only bigger so I expected to have a "watch gal/guy" or "clock gal/guy" "chime" right in.  Big Grin

Dad, did you "cheat?"

No, I just saw a lot of moving parts and thought "clock".  I said Atomic kind of tongue in cheek, because "they" already exist in name anyways.  I never looked up anything, as cletus did.
(12-23-2015, 02:53 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 10:52 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Dad, did you "cheat?"

No, I just saw a lot of moving parts and thought "clock".  I said Atomic kind of tongue in cheek, because "they" already exist in name anyways.  I never looked up anything, as cletus did.

Well done. As for collecting your prize, check-in with Wonky. (As RVF Treasurer he's in charge of prize distribution.)