Susan Monica jury selection starts...
http://www.kpic.com/news/local/Jury-sele...39161.html

[Image: Susan+Monica+mugshot.jpg]
[Image: Susan-Monica+660.jpg]

Quote:MEDFORD, Ore. (AP) — Jury selection has begun in the trial of a 67-year-old southern Oregon woman accused of killing and dismembering two handymen men who lived at her pig farm.

Attorneys for the defense and prosecution began seating jurors Tuesday in Medford for the trial of Susan Monica of Wimer.

Monica was charged in 2012 with killing Robert Haney, 56, and Stephen Frank Delicino, 59.

Investigators found the men's remains when they went to Monica's Rogue River ranch in January to investigate the improper use of Haney's food stamp card. The discovery prompted a search for additional victims; investigators dug more than 50 holes but did not find any.

Prosecutors say both men were shot in the head and dismembered, and that Monica made incriminating statements that were supported by physical evidence.

The Mail Tribune reports that attorneys are still wrangling over how much of a role she can take in her defense.

Court documents indicate there has been discussion of allowing her to cross-examine witnesses when the jury is out of the courtroom. If the judge finds any of the questions admissible, her attorneys could repeat them once the jury is brought back in.

A former resident of the property has said he saw Monica feed dead house pets and livestock to the pigs.

Monica, a welder, has pleaded not guilty to charges of murder, abuse of a corpse and identity theft. She is being held in the Jackson County Jail, and she has sent letters to the Mail Tribune newspaper complaining about the food and living conditions.
[Image: cuckoo-cuckoo550x382.jpg]
No doubt!
She makes me hot!
http://www.mailtribune.com/article/20150.../150419740
Accused serial killer Susan Monica admitted to police she shot both victims and fed them to her pigs
email print

Accused serial killer Susan Monica admitted to police she shot both victims and let her pigs feed on their bodies, a Jackson County jury learned at the start of her double homicide trial this afternoon in Jackson County Circuit Court.

In Monica's taped confessions played in court, the 66-year-old pig farmer and welder from Wimer told police she shot the first victim, Robert Haney, to put him out of his misery after finding her pigs feeding on him. She told police, "I would convict myself" if she were a juror in her murder trial.

Monica, dressed in skirt, blouse and short wig, asked for and was granted a short meeting with Judge Tim Barnack.

Monica is accused of shooting and dismembering 56-year-old Robert Harry Haney and 59-year-old Stephen Frank Delicino, whose bodies were found in January at Monica's 20-acre pig farm in the 9000 block of West Evans Creek Road.

The indictment asserts that Delicino was murdered in summer 2012, and that Haney was murdered in September 2013.

Monica was arrested Jan. 10 after she was found to be using Haney's Oregon Trail card, leading to a search of her farm that revealed the bodies. Monica in court previously had said Haney was found in her pigs' pond.

Reach reporter Mark Freeman at 541-776-4470 or mfreeman@mailtribune.com. Follow him at www.twitter.com/MTwriterFreeman.
[Image: minime.jpg]
Bwahahaha!
Check her photo (and story) in todays Mail Tribune.
Lose some weight, get a hair piece, brush your teeth and just like that you are a star!

Still...she''s gonna swing.

(Yeah I know...I didn't link it. I'm lazy, and not motivated)
http://www.mailtribune.com/article/20150.../150419723

Most notable from this cuckoo bird:

Henderson audiotaped that interview, during which Monica abruptly gave Henderson a grim foreshadowing of the case to come.

She said she wanted to get a government grant to shoot people, possibly inmates in overflowing prisons, and feed them to her pigs.

"Weigh them one at a time and see how long it takes the pigs to eat them," Monica said on tape.
(04-15-2015, 08:02 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: (Yeah I know...I didn't link it. I'm lazy, and not motivated)

For you, Wonk....

[Image: c4bf51bb4c04703353fb41e269141bf5.jpg]
(04-15-2015, 08:14 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(04-15-2015, 08:02 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: (Yeah I know...I didn't link it. I'm lazy, and not motivated)

For you, Wonk....

[Image: c4bf51bb4c04703353fb41e269141bf5.jpg]

Thanks but I'm just pure lazy and not a bit selective. I blame it on DNA, bad potty training, lack of enough government welfare programs, women who insists on being kissed before putting out, and dogs that won't hunt. Embarrassed
(04-15-2015, 08:07 AM)GPnative Wrote: http://www.mailtribune.com/article/20150.../150419723

Henderson audiotaped that interview, during which Monica abruptly gave Henderson a grim foreshadowing of the case to come.

She said she wanted to get a government grant to shoot people, possibly inmates in overflowing prisons, and feed them to her pigs.

"Weigh them one at a time and see how long it takes the pigs to eat them," Monica said on tape.

[Image: home-alone-scared.gif]
(04-15-2015, 08:30 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(04-15-2015, 08:07 AM)GPnative Wrote: http://www.mailtribune.com/article/20150.../150419723

[Image: home-alone-scared.gif]

Ya know, some girls just can't catch a break.
She only killed a couple of guys (as far as we know) and hell, they were gonna die someday anyway.
And pigs gotta eat.
She cleans up real good and that should count for something.
I say let her go, put her to work as a cocktail waitress and she can take care of those drunks nobody wants to ever come back. (Maybe she can keep the pigs in the back room)
Little known fact, her pigs were named Red & Rum*

*not a real fact Razz
Meanwhile, on the bat shit crazy front.

Monica: 'I didn't want to waste anything'
By Mark Freeman of the Medford Mail Tribune

MEDFORD — Accused killer Susan Monica said that two hours after pumping seven bullets into Stephen Delicino's head during an argument, she stood over his body near her barn door, her mind reeling over what to do next.

Monica told investigators in the last of 18 hours of videotaped confessions that she considered reporting the case to authorities.

But she thought of the 1973 movie "Soylent Green," a futuristic film in which people are fed processed bodies of dead people, she said during the interviews, videos of which were played before jurors Thursday during her double-murder trial in Jackson County Circuit Court. And she knew her pigs were already showing interest in the body.

"He was dead. (Pigs) need something to eat. They always need something to eat," said Monica, who claimed that's when she walked away and let the pigs start devouring the body of her friend of 10 years.

"I didn't want to waste anything," she said.

That interview was taped Jan. 13, 2014, as police were searching Monica's 20-acre Wimer farm for Delicino's body. It lays out the final story Monica told of how two men ended up with bullets to their skulls and their bodies devoured by pigs more than a year apart at her farm.

It was also the final testimony Jackson County sheriff's Detective Eric Henderson offered in Monica's trial on two counts each of murder and abuse of a corpse, as well as identity theft. Testimony was scheduled to resume today.

In addition to Delicino's murder, Monica is charged with shooting 56-year-old handyman Robert Harry Haney in the skull in September 2013 and letting her pigs feed on his body, then using his Oregon Trail card at local grocery stores for the remainder of the year.
Thursday's testimony was the first time the jury heard in detail Monica's claims that she shot the 59-year-old Delicino in self-defense in the summer of 2012 as they were fighting over a rifle during an argument about stolen guns. She said she then let her pigs devour the evidence.

Two weeks later, she collected what was left of the bones for what she called a proper burial. She used her backhoe to dig a 6-foot-deep hole and placed his remains on the bottom and then covered them with about 2 feet of dirt. Not wanting to "waste" a hole, she placed animal bones on top of Delicino's remains and filled in the hole, she said on videotape.

Defense attorneys have said the pig activity and her "odd-ball" mannerisms were "distractions" and that prosecutors have no evidence refuting Monica's eventual claims that Haney likely was dead already when she shot him and that Delicino was shot in self-defense.
Has she sold the movie rights to this yet? You just can't make this shit up. Blink
Quote:"I didn't want to waste anything," she said......

Not wanting to "waste" a hole,....

Monica's eventual claims that Haney likely was dead already when she shot him .

sure waste bullets, they are so easy to come by.