Way to go Texas traffic cop
Unbelievable. A cop with a pistol shoots and kills two heavenly armed terrorists who were wearing body armor.

Wow, If not for this single police offer I believe several innocent people would have been murdered.

GARLAND, Texas — Two Phoenix roommates armed with assault rifles and poised to storm an event featuring cartoons of the prophet Mohammed were fatally shot by a traffic cop who probably saved many lives, police said Monday.

One of the attackers had been convicted of terrorism-related charges in 2011 after telling an FBI informant he wanted to kill non-Muslims. Police spokesman Joe Harn said the officer who killed both attackers was a traffic officer who "did what he was trained to do."

Harn said, "Under the fire he was put under, he did a very good job and probably saved lives. We think their strategy was to get into the event center, but they were not able to get past the outer perimeter."

The Muhammad Art Exhibit and Contest at the Curtis Culwell Center, outside Dallas, was coming to a close Sunday night when the suspects drove up to a parking lot entrance blocked by a patrol car. Wearing body armor, the suspects got out of their car and started shooting with assault rifles, Harn said.

A security guard, who was not armed, was shot in the leg. The police officer who was with him then fatally shot both suspects with his duty pistol, Harn said.

The security officer, a Garland Independent School District employee, was identified as Bruce Joiner. He was treated at a hospital and released.

[Image: 150504-simpson-soofi-mugs-712p_c5b722333...80-440.jpg]
Thank God these two oafs had no training and the organizers had hired the off duty police. Seems to me, they all got what they wanted. Two off to Allah and the organizers got the media attention. 
(05-04-2015, 05:39 PM)tvguy Wrote: Unbelievable. A cop with a pistol shoots and kills two heavenly armed terrorists who were wearing body armor.

Wow, If not for this single police offer I believe several innocent people would have been murdered.

Can't be right. If they were heavenly armed I don't think regular bullets would have hurt 'em. Unless they used silver bullets, silver bullets are deadly.  Eyebrows
(05-04-2015, 06:22 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 05:39 PM)tvguy Wrote: Unbelievable. A cop with a pistol shoots and kills two heavenly armed terrorists who were wearing body armor.

Can't be right. If they were heavenly armed I don't think regular bullets would have hurt 'em. Unless they used silver bullets, silver bullets are deadly.  Eyebrows

And what was the single police offering?  Eyebrows
CNN's rolling banner keeps saying... "Source: One Texas gunman spent time in Pakistan in the 1990's." 20 plus years ago?  Rolling Eyes Do they really think that has some significance to this attack? US news stations suck. 
I think every town square should have a statue of Mohammad
(05-04-2015, 08:21 PM)Valuesize Wrote: CNN's rolling banner keeps saying... "Source: One Texas gunman spent time in Pakistan in the 1990's." 20 plus years ago?  Rolling Eyes Do they really think that has some significance to this attack? US news stations suck. 

Welcome to our fellowship Brother Valuesize.
One cop shot him, but there was a flock
Of Law Enforcement. Nice use for
School grounds, BTW. Maybe Larry
Can use the Butte Falls elementary grounds
For some good old fashioned Muslim bashing, fit em in the draw, and ambush em.
I'll bet shootin' ragheads is a lot more fun than elk.
(05-05-2015, 08:36 AM)bbqboy Wrote: One cop shot him, but there was a flock

It does seem like a setup doesn't it. 
(05-04-2015, 06:22 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

What? Did you mean "heavenly armored"?
Anyway yes it is right.

So what if there a flock of law enforcement? Do you have a point? They were off duty cops paid by the event organizer for security.
It was still one man who shot the two terrorists.
And it's not school grounds either. It's a cultural center that rents the place out to just about anyone.

You are fucking idiot.
(05-05-2015, 09:28 AM)Valuesize Wrote:

Kind of, and if it was, it worked. Seems like a provocative stupid event to me.
So Pamela gellar is a patriot and the school board(!)
Performed a public service by letting an internationally
Recognized anti Muslim extremist come preach his hate to a willing audience with the specific intent to enflame and arouse a hateful crowd, all on public property. And I'm the idiot?
I bet I could, if I wanted to waste several minutes of my life, find any # of quotes from the great white hunter about his hatred of Muslims.
Fuck, you and he should load up the truck and move down there to help the cause.
They'd probably give you 2 leadership
Positions right off the bat. You'd love
It there.
(05-05-2015, 02:11 PM)bbqboy Wrote: So Pamela gellar is a patriot and the school board(!)
Recognized anti Muslim extremist come preach his hate  to a willing audience with the specific intent to enflame and  arouse a hateful crowd, all on public property. And I'm the idiot?
I bet I could, if I wanted to waste several minutes of my life, find any # of quotes from the great white hunter about his hatred of Muslims.
Fuck, you and he should load up the truck and move down there to help the cause.
They'd probably give you 2 leadership
Positions right off the bat. You'd love
It there.

No you aren't an idiot because " Pamela gellar is a patriot and the school board(!)

Recognized anti Muslim extremist come preach his hate  to a willing audience with the specific intent to enflame and  arouse a hateful crowd, all on public property"
But there are many other reasons you are an idiot. One that comes to mind is that you can't even manage to use the forum the way it's designed and REPLY to a post.
Another is saying "One cop shot him, but there was a flock of Law Enforcement" as if that somehow matters.

Anther is your assumption that I would have anything to do with a stupid event like the one in question.

Another is you think I give a shit what you think about Larry.

Why does it seem almost every post from bbq has my name in it, whether I'm even involved it the topic or not?  Obsession?
(05-05-2015, 02:55 PM)Hugo Wrote:

Why does it seem almost every post from bbq has my name in it, whether I'm even involved it the topic or not?  Obsession?

Why're you asking me?  Laughing
(05-05-2015, 07:06 AM)chuck white Wrote: I think every town square should have a statue of Mohammad

So the pigeons have something to poop on?
Because every topic lately is either about guns
Or Muslims and you're the go to expert on both. Jeez, can't even give a guy a compliment.

(05-05-2015, 03:20 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Because every topic lately is either about guns
Or Muslims and you're the go to expert on both. Jeez, can't even give a guy a compliment.

There you go TV.  Laughing
(05-05-2015, 03:13 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Why're you asking me?  Laughing

I have him blocked, and only see his posts when someone responds to him, so I responded on the first post that had his words.