Happy Cinco De Mayo
Cinco De Mayo is an American Holiday. Dont let any of those pepper bellies tell you different.[Image: cinco-de-mayo.png]
Taco time!
Ole....
I hope to see some serious PUI this evening, Cletus!  Big Grin
(05-05-2015, 09:50 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I hope to see some serious PUI this evening, Cletus!  Big Grin
You mean Corona, Dos Equis, Modelo, Tecate, Sol, Bohemia, Pacifico PUI, or Margarita PUI?
Whiskey in a Jar
I am having my first Pacifico right now. Burp!
(05-05-2015, 12:22 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I am having my first Pacifico right now. Burp!
Woo Hoo!
What day is Cinco De Mayo? Did I miss it. Hope not, cause I like German music with those tuba horns doing op-ah op-ah. And why can't they have all our holidays in English? I don't know what Cinco De Mayo means but a guy down to the shelter told me it has something to do with the day they invented mayonnaise. 
You must be really bored
(05-28-2015, 05:34 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: What day is Cinco De Mayo? Did I miss it. Hope not, cause I like German music with those tuba horns doing op-ah op-ah. And why can't they have all our holidays in English? I don't know what Cinco De Mayo means but a guy down to the shelter told me it has something to do with the day they invented mayonnaise. 

I think Cinco De Mayo is on May 11th. So yeah you missed it AGAIN. 
(05-28-2015, 06:25 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 05:34 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: What day is Cinco De Mayo? Did I miss it. Hope not, cause I like German music with those tuba horns doing op-ah op-ah. And why can't they have all our holidays in English? I don't know what Cinco De Mayo means but a guy down to the shelter told me it has something to do with the day they invented mayonnaise. 

I think Cinco De Mayo is on May 11th. So yeah you missed it AGAIN. 
Damn!
And really, I KNEW it was May 11th. 
I hate Mayo, I prefer a good relish.
(05-28-2015, 10:52 PM)chuck white Wrote: I hate Mayo, I prefer a good relish.

Chuck, you need to get Tia's take on this!
Many moons ago there was a RAGING debate on the old MTF about mayo. Had it's own thread. Some folks held fast to the truth that the ONLY decent mayo was BEST FOODS REAL MAYONNAISE, others claimed the only decent spread was MIRACLE WHIP. 

Anyway, that's how I remember it. Tia would have the straight scoop. (She most always does anyway)
My vote is with MIRACLE WHIP.
(05-29-2015, 09:20 PM)chuck white Wrote: My vote is with MIRACLE WHIP.

Get ready to take some flack!  Laughing
(05-29-2015, 10:17 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(05-29-2015, 09:20 PM)chuck white Wrote: My vote is with MIRACLE WHIP.

Get ready to take some flack!  Laughing

Razz