Kenyan Lawyer Wants to Marry Malia Obama
This guy sounds very sincere. It seems they would make an excellent couple. I hope he is successful.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.enational.ro%2Fwp-co...ma.jpg&f=1]

http://madamenoire.com/536099/propose-to-malia-obama/

The Nairobian reports a Kenyan lawyer, Felix Kiprono, is seeking the eldest First Daughter, Malia Obama’s, hand in marriage. Instead of a modern proposal, though, Kiprono is offering a dowry of 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats; Kiprono is also willing to meet with President Obama to discuss during his scheduled visit to Kenya in July.

Kiprono claims his love for Malia has been unconditional since 2008 when President Obama was first elected into office. He told The Nairobian, “I got interested in her in 2008. As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price.”
The lawyer wants to make it clear that he is not infatuated with the teen First Daughter, though he plans to write to President Obama requesting Malia accompanies him on his trip to Kenya. “People might say I am after the family’s money, which is not the case. My love is real, I am currently drafting a letter to Obama asking him to please have Malia accompany him for this trip. I hope the embassy will pass the letter to him. I will hand it over to the U.S. ambassador with whom we have interacted several times.”

If President Obama agrees to Kiprono’s bizarre request, the lawyer already has some ideas for an engagement celebration: “I will not resort to the cliché of popping champagne. Instead, I will surprise her with mursik, the traditional Kalenjin sour milk. As an indication that she is my queen, I will tie sinendet, which is a sacred plant, around her head. I will propose to her on a popular hill in Bureti near my father’s land, where leaders and warriors are usually crowned. The place is called Kapkatet, which means ‘victory.’Ours will be a simple life. I will teach Malia how to milk a cow, cook ugali and prepare mursik like any other Kalenjin woman.”
Unfortunately, everyone but Kiprono knows his dream of having Malia as his wife or  President Obama as his father-in-law will not come true. But good try.
World News?  Seriously... you need to get a life.  Rolling Eyes
Wow!  Twitch   I decided to take a look at the type of websites you like to frequent; so I clicked the link to the bullshit you posted.  I should be at least a little surprised, but I'm not... at. all. surprised.  The bullshit that they write and post seems right up your alley.  Blink

52-YEAR-OLD WOMAN BRIBES POLICE OFFICER WITH ANAL LICKING TO AVOID ARREST

SHOULD LYING TO GET SEX BE CONSIDERED RAPE?
(05-27-2015, 07:25 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Wow!  Twitch   I decided to take a look at the type of websites you like to frequent; so I clicked the link to the bullshit you posted.  I should be at least a little surprised, but I'm not... at. all. surprised.  The bullshit that they write and post seems right up your alley.  Blink

Leave it to you to go digging around in the gutter. Maybe you'll like these other sources better.

1. Kenyan lawyer offers Obama cows, sheep, goats to marry ...
    www.nydailynews.com/.../kenyan-lawyer-offers-obama-cows-s...
    Daily News
    1 day ago - A Kenyan lawyer plans to offer President Obama 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats for his ... US President Barack Obama kisses his daughter Malia after ... Malia can look forward to a romantic hilltop proposal in Bureti followed ...
  2. Kenyan lawyer makes a fabulous offer for Malia Obama's ...
    www.americanthinker.com/.../kenyan_lawyer_makes_...

3. American Thinker
    14 hours ago - Kenyan lawyer makes a fabulous offer for Malia Obama's hand in ... Mr Kiprono says he wants to propose to Malia in the tradition of the Kalenjin ...
  4. For Malia Obama's Hand in Marriage, Kenyan Lawyer Offers ...
    www.ndtv.com/.../for-malia-obamas-hand-in-marriage-kenyan-la...
  5. NDTV
    15 hours ago - A Kenyan lawyer wants to marry President Barack Obama's older ... Mr Kiprono says he wants to propose to Malia in the tradition of the Kalenjin ...
  6. Kenyan Lawyer Seeks Malia Obama's Hand for 50 Cows, 70 ...
    www.theroot.com/.../kenyan_lawyer_seeks_malia_obama_s_hand_for_5...
  7. 1 day ago - President Barack Obama and older daughter Malia return to the White ... “I will propose to her on a popular hill in Bureti near my father's land, ...
  8. Malia Obama Marriage Proposal: Kenyan Lawyer Offers 50 ...
    www.latinpost.com/articles/.../kenyan-lawyer-marry-malia-obama.htm
  9. 8 hours ago - A Kenyan Lawyer offered United States President Barack Obama 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats to marry his daughter Malia Obama, Yahoo!
  10. Kenyan man wants to 'buy' Malia Obama -- for 70 sheep, 50 ...
    www.washingtontimes.com/.../kenyan-man-wants...
  11. The Washington Times
    1 day ago - President Obama and Malia Obama arrive at Air Force One at Maxwell ... “I will propose to her on a popular hill in Bureti near my father's land ...
  12. Nairobi lawyer offers Obama livestock for marriage to Malia ...
    www.upi.com/.../Kenyan...Malia-Obamas...in.../3881432737133/
  13. 13 hours ago - A Kenyan lawyer is offering President Barack Obama 50 cows, 70 sheep ... The lawyer said his proposal to Malia would be "unique with a twist.
  14. Obama's daughter Malia gets marriage offer of sheep from ...
    www.express.co.uk › News › World
    Daily Express
    2 days ago - A KENYAN lawyer has offered President Barack Obama a herd of 150 ... “I will propose to her on a popular hill in Bureti near my father's land ...
The is a dump shit thread. I am not sure what Tornado was suggesting, other than I know it was meant to be a derogatory comment on Malia Obama. It is what our forum conservatives do. Their hate knows no bounds. 
(05-27-2015, 08:24 PM)cletus1 Wrote: The is a dump shit thread. I am not sure what Tornado was suggesting, other than I know it was meant to be a derogatory comment on Malia Obama. It is what our forum conservatives do. Their hate knows no bounds. 
Just gotta love how you whack job lefties can't stop making stupid assumptions.
(05-27-2015, 08:37 PM)tornado Wrote:
(05-27-2015, 08:24 PM)cletus1 Wrote: The is a dump shit thread. I am not sure what Tornado was suggesting, other than I know it was meant to be a derogatory comment on Malia Obama. It is what our forum conservatives do. Their hate knows no bounds. 
Just gotta love how you whack job lefties can't stop making stupid assumptions.

So what's your reason for posting this topic Obama hater?

I think Tomato is pointing out that everyone in Kenya knows Kenya is Obama's "home country," and it's only proper for them to propose in the traditional manner. 
(05-27-2015, 08:24 PM)tornado Wrote:
(05-27-2015, 07:25 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Wow!  Twitch   I decided to take a look at the type of websites you like to frequent; so I clicked the link to the bullshit you posted.  I should be at least a little surprised, but I'm not... at. all. surprised.  The bullshit that they write and post seems right up your alley.  Blink

Leave it to you to go digging around in the gutter. 

BwaHaHaHa!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  It was the "GUTTER" that YOU cited, dipwad!   Rolling Eyes  The other crap that was written/posted on the page that YOU linked in the OP.  Good Gawd.  Blink
Here is the far right mindset in a nut shell: I am against everything Obama wants to do, including normalizing relations with Cuba, a nuclear deal with Iran, eventual citizenship for illegal immigrants and any other effort to find peaceful solutions to social problems or problems with other countries. Other countries should bow before our might. And I have no ideas on how to fix anything or repair relationships with anyone about anything. That makes me a Republican Hawk. 

Fuck that Kenyan imposter
The sixties has taken its toll on your mind. You just can't help spewing nonsense, I understand.
[Image: jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-sto...3bca6c.jpg]