Lets All Welcome Our Newest Members!
Welcome DenverLadies. Big Grin

http://www.denverladies.com/
???
I need to roll up that kinky hoes in the back yard. Then I think I will eat a banana with a knife and fork.  Welcome Denver Ladies. 
(06-07-2015, 11:49 AM)Tiamat Wrote: ???

Yeah. I wonder too. We do respect our ladies here, so I too would ???
(06-07-2015, 01:11 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

You both realize that Denver Ladies just joined and is our newest member right? Valuesize just informed us and pointed out who thy are. Jeez  
(06-07-2015, 05:21 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

You both realize that Denver Ladies just joined and is our newest member right? Valuesize just informed us and pointed out who thy are. Jeez  
Razz

And welcome skanks

http://www.Skankybitches.com/
(06-07-2015, 05:53 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Razz

And welcome skanks

Okay. Just seems less than considerate to our women members. Whatever: Maybe the ladies have no objection. If they don't, I don't. And...looks a bit like spam.
(06-07-2015, 08:08 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Razz

And welcome skanks

Okay. Just seems less than considerate to our women members. Whatever: Maybe the ladies have no objection. If they don't, I don't. And...looks a bit like spam.

Considering they stayed all of 9 seconds I'm guessing you're right.  Razz
(06-07-2015, 08:16 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(06-07-2015, 01:11 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Yeah. I wonder too. We do respect our ladies here, so I too would ???

Razz

And welcome skanks

Nine seconds is plenty of time Razz
(06-07-2015, 09:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-07-2015, 08:16 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(06-07-2015, 05:21 PM)cletus1 Wrote: You both realize that Denver Ladies just joined and is our newest member right? Valuesize just informed us and pointed out who thy are. Jeez  
Razz

And welcome skanks

Nine seconds is plenty of time Razz
Oh yea? Wait a few years  Crying
Hi Oscar.  Waving
(06-07-2015, 09:43 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Welcome DenverLadies. Big Grin

http://www.denverladies.com/

My work has this web site blocked.
I'll have to wait until I get home.
Yes, Hello.

I knew about this site for years. Never got around to signing up for until now.

Update on me:

The car named Oscar was given away before I moved out of Grants Pass. I have no idea where that thing is now, in fact I don't really care.

I still have the same boring Police desk job. I'm NOT building experience to run for Sheriff in Josephine County. I going to make that straight.

I only adopted one child since moving to Seattle. In four years he went from "One more phone call and he gets sent to juvenile detention."  Well, I will put it this way. Two weeks ago I drove him to the Army induction center. The Military service was his idea. I thinking he wants to run away. I don't blame him. I did the same thing.

Last year my adopted daughter made me a grandfather, okay foster grandfather.

Okay, I'm going to get banned in 3.... 2... 1.... NOW!
(06-19-2015, 10:20 PM)Oscar Wrote: Yes, Hello.

Update on me:

The car named Oscar was given away before I moved out of Grants Pass. I have no idea where that thing is now, in fact I don't really care.

I still have the same boring Police desk job. I'm NOT building experience to run for Sheriff in Josephine County. I going to make that straight.

I only adopted one child since moving to Seattle. In four years he went from "One more phone call and he gets sent to juvenile detention."  Well, I will put it this way. Two weeks ago I drove him to the Army induction center. The Military service was his idea. I thinking he wants to run away. I don't blame him. I did the same thing.

Banned? For what? 
(06-19-2015, 10:20 PM)Oscar Wrote: Yes, Hello.

Update on me:

The Military service was his idea. I thinking he wants to run away. I don't blame him. I did the same thing.

So did I Smiling  I hope it works out well for your son.
Welcome to ifasac, all the way from Jarosław, Poland. She is a fine purveyor of Erectiepillen Kopen for all your ED needs.  Cool
(12-10-2015, 10:21 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Welcome to ifasac, all the way from Jarosław, Poland. She is a fine purveyor of Erectiepillen Kopen for all your ED needs.  Cool

Why are all the new members between 24 and 27 years old?
(12-10-2015, 10:21 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Welcome to ifasac, all the way from Jarosław, Poland. She is a fine purveyor of Erectiepillen Kopen for all your ED needs.  Cool

I hope she 'Post' something. Laughing Laughing
I'm feeling a little disappointed. Yukon Men's Stan Zuray joined recently and has yet to chime in. Maybe he's shy and needs a little encouragement.   Big Grin

I haven't seen the show but maybe I'll have a look....
(05-05-2016, 06:53 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I'm feeling a little disappointed. Yukon Men's Stan Zuray joined recently and has yet to chime in. Maybe he's shy and needs a little encouragement.   Big Grin

I haven't seen the show but maybe I'll have a look....

Is that TV_guy's relative from Alaska?