Lets All Welcome Our Newest Members!
(05-05-2016, 07:10 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 06:53 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I'm feeling a little disappointed. Yukon Men's Stan Zuray joined recently and has yet to chime in. Maybe he's shy and needs a little encouragement.   Big Grin

I haven't seen the show but maybe I'll have a look....

Is that TV_guy's relative from Alaska?

No, one of the stars of the show. I read his bio. It says he's from Boston with a troubled past. Maybe he knows Whitey and Gordie.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd76bda8F9BQztEupG3nR...fhnL1A9H0Q]
(05-05-2016, 07:35 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 06:53 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I'm feeling a little disappointed. Yukon Men's Stan Zuray joined recently and has yet to chime in. Maybe he's shy and needs a little encouragement.   Big Grin

No, one of the stars of the show. I read his bio. It says he's from Boston with a troubled past. Maybe he knows Whitey and Gordie.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd76bda8F9BQztEupG3nR...fhnL1A9H0Q]

I doubt it LOL. I don't think that's quite what he meant.

No he is one of the people on the show in Tanana where my grandson is now working. He found this forum from a Google alert when I typed "Yukon men"
(05-06-2016, 11:18 AM)tvguy Wrote:

No he is one of the people on the show in Tanana where my grandson is now working. He found this forum from a Google alert when I typed "Yukon men"
I looked up Tanana. It is just down the road from No-where Alaska. Wikipedia says that 80 percent of the population is Native American, 18 percent are white, and I think 2 Mexicans live there. The average high and low temperatures in that area are ridiculous. I would never even visit. And living someplace cold is out of the question. Other than that, it's probably OK.  Smiling
(05-06-2016, 02:26 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

I looked up Tanana. It is just down the road from No-where Alaska. Wikipedia says that 80 percent of the population is Native American, 18 percent are white, and I think 2 Mexicans live there. The average high and low temperatures in that area are ridiculous. I would never even visit. And living someplace cold is out of the question. Other than that, it's probably OK.  Smiling

Well the show is about hunting, trapping and subsistence living so yeah it's far away and has extreme weather.

Some how I don't think the show would work too well filmed in Cave Junction.
(05-06-2016, 03:53 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Well the show is about hunting, trapping and subsistence living so yeah it's far away and has extreme weather.

No, Cave Junction would make for a different kind of reality TV.
(05-06-2016, 09:12 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 07:10 PM)chuck white Wrote: Is that TV_guy's relative from Alaska?

No need for tooth brushes.
(05-06-2016, 10:05 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 09:12 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 11:18 AM)tvguy Wrote: No he is one of the people on the show in Tanana where my grandson is now working. He found this forum from a Google alert when I typed "Yukon men"

No need for tooth brushes.

like that show about moon shiners in the woods, it would be meth labs in trailers.
I want extend a warm welcome to rala and Ashland Talks. Wonky will be holding an orientation class for new members later today.
(08-15-2016, 10:22 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I want extend a warm welcome to rala and Ashland Talks. Wonky will be holding an orientation class for new members later today.

Welcome rala and Ashland Talks...... (said in the most boring, monotone way possible)
We should probably start a separate "Let's all say Good Bye to our newest members" thread.
(08-15-2016, 10:50 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 10:22 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I want extend a warm welcome to rala and Ashland Talks. Wonky will be holding an orientation class for new members later today.

Welcome rala and Ashland Talks...... (said in the most boring, monotone way possible)

Like: "Hi, I'm Tia. I'm a forumite."  ??
(08-15-2016, 11:12 AM)GPnative Wrote: We should probably start a separate "Let's all say Good Bye to our newest members" thread.
LOL Funny... in a sad way. Truth, eh?!?!

Posted via Tapatalk