Well Yeah, where else?
Gruesome, this story. I post it not for the awful content but to point out...

Well of course he put 'em in the freezer. I mean, he's a killer but not stupid enough to put 'em in the microwave. 
(Yeah, this post wasn't necessary. Just thought maybe the headline could have simply been that they found two bodies. Whatever.  Embarrassed ) 
And dear god, we kill one another at alarming rates. Always have, always will, I guess. "The human condition": We can hope that in time it will improve. But, we best not hold our breaths.  Sad

SPRINGFIELD[b] 

Police find 2 bodies in freezer
[/b]

The Associated Press

PORTLAND — The bodies of two people were found in a freezer at a Springfield house after a man who lived there with his parents called 911 to ask for a police negotiator.

Police Sgt. Rich Charboneau said Wednesday he could not confirm the bodies were those of the missing parents. He said no charges had been filed.

Officers went to the house twice in the past two weeks after an out-of-state relative couldn't reach the family and asked for welfare checks. Charboneau said. The first time was June 15, the second was Monday.

Both times, he said, notes on the door said the family was away.

An officer followed up by returning to the home Tuesday and knocked on the door as a man inside called 911 and asked for the negotiator, Charboneau said.

Additional officers arrived and forced their way into the house when there was no response. The man inside had an injury not considered lifethreatening and remained in a hospital.

His name was not released, and police said only that he was bleeding. Police have not said how the two people were killed.

It's just too gruesome of a headline for YOU.

You do realize that headlines are like advertisements right?
(06-25-2015, 10:29 AM)tvguy Wrote: It's just too gruesome of a headline for YOU.

You do realize that headlines are like advertisements right?
Your'e right. Been that way since newsprint was invented. Why am I surprised? 
I don't know why?
Maybe he was still collecting their SS