Donald Trump is a joke
(10-17-2015, 10:55 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(10-16-2015, 07:25 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(10-16-2015, 06:40 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Nope....... he doesn't make a believable cross dresser either.   Laughing

Donald Liberace Trump? 

I sure wish someone here would tell me what they like about Trump. I know some here support him. Can't they stand by their man?  Smiling

Maybe you could name someone?  I know I never endorsed/supported him.  I think he has brought some legitimate ISSUES to the forefront, but I could never consider him for President.
Bringing legitimate ISSUES to the forefront in the easy part. The hard part, and what serious people with intellectual backgrounds and knowledge of political and social problems in need of fixing find difficult, is providing answers to address these issues. 

I too haven't noticed anyone here at the RVF singing his praises. But he is polling well suggesting there are far too many ignorant and unaware people who hear his simplistic rhetoric and respond to it. 

The "Grand Old Party" at a better time in it's hisotry would not have allowed this puffed up, self promoting, shallow man to be part of the debating group wanting to be president of the U.S. 

No harm/no foul. This simpleton will not last into the primary season long enough to be a serious threat. 
(10-17-2015, 10:59 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 10:55 PM)Hugo Wrote: Maybe you could name someone?  I know I never endorsed/supported him.  I think he has brought some legitimate ISSUES to the forefront, but I could never consider him for President.

So if the choice is Hillary or The Donald you'll vote Hill? The scary part is that really may be the choices ...
In a heart beat... Given that choice.
(10-17-2015, 11:19 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 10:55 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(10-16-2015, 07:25 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(10-16-2015, 06:40 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Nope....... he doesn't make a believable cross dresser either.   Laughing

Donald Liberace Trump? 

I sure wish someone here would tell me what they like about Trump. I know some here support him. Can't they stand by their man?  Smiling

Maybe you could name someone?  I know I never endorsed/supported him.  I think he has brought some legitimate ISSUES to the forefront, but I could never consider him for President.
Bringing legitimate ISSUES to the forefront in the easy part. The hard part, and what serious people with intellectual backgrounds and knowledge of political and social problems in need of fixing find difficult, is providing answers to address these issues. 

I too haven't noticed anyone here at the RVF singing his praises. But he is polling well suggesting there are far too many ignorant and unaware people who hear his simplistic rhetoric and respond to it. 

The "Grand Old Party" at a better time in it's hisotry would not have allowed this puffed up, self promoting, shallow man to be part of the debating group wanting to be president of the U.S. 

No harm/no foul. This simpleton will not last into the primary season long enough to be a serious threat. 

Yeah trump won't last. I've been hearing that for quite a while now.
People tell me I'm the smartest person running for president. I know that's true. Still, you got to look who I'm running against. 

I have lots of respect for women. Women love me because I know how to treat a woman; ask any of them. 

I was on 60 minute and got very high ratings, but I won't mention that. 

I'm so strong Russia won't even think of challenging America when I'm president. 

Marco Rubio is a kid maybe he could work for me, but he isn't ready to be president. 

Jeb Bush is really low energy, but Ben Carson has him beat. Someone should take his pulse. 

I'm surrounded by losers. I'm a winner. 

You can't even say Merry Christmas anymore. That's going to change when I'm president. 

I'm building a wall and Mexico is paying for it. That's true you just watch

I'm sending all the illegals back to Mexico, all at once  Ninja
“It has not been easy for me. It has not been easy for me. I started off in Brooklyn. My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars."
He is too sane for the repugs, no chance..Smiling
[Image: 11026807_991292360963818_157220457558157...e=56CC97E7]
Donald says he knows more about ISIS then the Generals do. Really Donnie Big Grin

Donald compares Ben Carson to a child molester. 

Trump wants to know why Iowans are so stupid and blah, blah, blah. 

Ok Republican voters, tell me why you would vote for this man? And tell me why the two candidates without any experience are on the top of the heap. 
(11-13-2015, 09:32 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Donald says he knows more about ISIS then the Generals do. Really Donnie Big Grin

Ok Republican voters, tell me why you would vote for this man? And tell me why the two candidates without any experience are on the top of the heap. 

They are on the top of the heap, because on the bottom of the heaping pile of shit are more of the same bought and sold lying establishment politicians. People are longing for something different. Not a single one of the "experienced" politicians will do one damn thing different then their left or right predecessors. Empty promises, nothing but empty promises. Not a single thing they said in the last debate would ever come to fruition, zilch, zero, nada, except military interventions....they love those.

* I am answering the question for the helluva it, full disclosure, I am not a republican.
(11-13-2015, 10:30 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 09:32 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Donald says he knows more about ISIS then the Generals do. Really Donnie Big Grin

They are on the top of the heap, because on the bottom of the heaping pile of shit are more of the same bought and sold lying establishment politicians. People are longing for something different. Not a single one of the "experienced" politicians will do one damn thing different then their left or right predecessors. Empty promises, nothing but empty promises. Not a single thing they said in the last debate would ever come to fruition, zilch, zero, nada, except military interventions....they love those.

* I am answering the question for the helluva it, full disclosure, I am not a republican.
Best answer ever!  Smiling

I can understand that attitude, but those on the top of the heap scare the bejesus out of me.

These debates seem to be nothing more than a contest among the Republican candidates trying to show who is the toughest on everything. It just makes them all look stupid. 
A Mosaic of Donald Trump Made With 500 Dick Pics

[Image: feaa74ac078a24792372f34d50dfc393.jpg]
Someone PLEASE make him stop!  Twitch
(11-24-2015, 10:48 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Someone PLEASE make him stop!  Twitch

It's about to happen (as we knew it would). His claim that "he saw" TV coverage of thousands of Muslims across the Hudson in New Jersey having tail-gate party's and laughing and applauding the fall of the Twin Towers is just one more example of his inability to keep his mouth shut so his ignorance can't be discovered. 

Media types have flooded Jersey City looking for information from police, fire, TV crews, newspaper reporters, or ANYONE who saw this. 

Nada. Nothing. Didn't happen. 

But...it it's not this, it will be something else. The title of this is "RE: Donald Trump is a joke". A sad and dangerous joke, and thank the gods our system will soon fully expose him and eliminate him from any serous consideration. 

That leaves Dr. Ben.  Laughing
(11-24-2015, 01:48 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

It's about to happen (as we knew it would). His claim that "he saw" TV coverage of thousands of Muslims across the Hudson in New Jersey having tail-gate party's and laughing and applauding the fall of the Twin Towers is just one more example of his inability to keep his mouth shut so his ignorance can't be discovered. 

Media types have flooded Jersey City looking for information from police, fire, TV crews, newspaper reporters, or ANYONE who saw this. 

But...it it's not this, it will be something else. The title of this is "RE: Donald Trump is a joke". A sad and dangerous joke, and thank the gods our system will soon fully expose him and eliminate him from any serous consideration. 

Last night, I heard Ted Koppel dodge Cobert's question to him regarding what he thought about this year's election. He attributed this quote (or similar) to Winston Churchill... (I couldn't authenticate it)

"The Americans can always be trusted to do the right thing, once all other possibilities have been exhausted."

Whether it was said by Churchill, or anyone else, I like it.  Smiling
(11-24-2015, 04:53 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Last night, I heard Ted Koppel dodge Cobert's question to him regarding what he thought about this year's election. He attributed this quote (or similar) to Winston Churchill... (I couldn't authenticate it)

"The Americans can always be trusted to do the right thing, once all other possibilities have been exhausted."

Whatever, by whomever, it's a great quote! 
(11-24-2015, 07:57 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Yeah it's a great quote, but it's like saying "I found my keys in the last place I looked"  Big Grin
(11-24-2015, 09:39 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(11-24-2015, 07:57 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Yeah it's a great quote, but it's like saying "I found my keys in the last place I looked"  Big Grin

Maybe. Once we find our keys we no longer need to keep looking (obviously). Doing "the right thing" might require looking past that place where we "found our keys" and making sure we have a preponderance of information and facts that give us confidence that the "right thing" is being done. 
When we invaded Iraq, we had "found our keys". It would have been so much better if we had considered ALL other possibilities before that invasion. 
So I still feel it's a pretty good quote. 
Quote:
Robert Reich

Donald Trump said “there was a lot of love” at his recent meeting with black ministers whom his campaign had originally said would endorse him. But none endorsed him. And by their accounts, there wasn’t any love at that meeting. Several ministers said they used the meeting to criticize Trump’s inflammatory misstatements, such as African-Americans are responsible for most white homicides.
Trump, we all now know, is a congenital liar for whom truth is not just irrelevant but gets in the way of a point. The media have been reluctant to use the word “lie” to describe his long string of outright and intentional misstatements of fact -- including his recent ones that the U.S. is about to take in 250,000 Syrian refugees, and that “thousands and thousands” of people in an unnamed “Arab” community in New Jersey “were cheering as that building was coming down” – but these are not only lies but incendiary ones, calculated to arouse anger in listeners. There’s already too much hatefulness in America. The media should call them lies. And if the GOP is still a political party with any shred of integrity it should dump trump. Now.
Quote:Today's Donald Trump news: Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump said Wednesday that he'd like to "take out" the families of terrorists. "I would knock the hell out of ISIS... [and] when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families," the Republican presidential candidate said on Fox & Friends. "I say ISIS is our number one threat, we have a president who doesn't know what he is doing and all he's worried about is climate change, he thinks climate change is something that's going to go kill us:"

http://time.com/4132368/donald-trump-isis-bombing/
Meanwhile the classified Hillary email count just topped 1000.

Hillary: "I did not send or get classified emails on private account"