Donald Trump is a joke
(08-12-2016, 09:41 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 08:16 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 05:34 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 02:52 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 11:44 AM)tvguy Wrote: That actually makes a lot of sense. Because Trump lets things come out of his mouth as if he has no control over it.
That's fine by me. It makes it blatantly obvious what a pathetic liar and ego maniac he really is.
Then he tries to play it off and claim he was joking or he didn't really mean the sky is blue when he said the sky is blue.
Music Topic-page 98, post 1,959.  Big Grin
I would think you would be thrilled with Trump. Think about it... pulling the lever for Hillary this fall is easy to justify with him as the alternative knowing that you are voting for a liar, thief and a perverted rapist for a husband.  Have fun with that.  Lol  cheers

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

But, but, but, I'm scared of Trump. If we are picking which liar to vote for, I will pick the sane one. Thank you very much.

Kind'a sounds like the pig is endorsing Hillary... in a backhanded sort of way.

I hear frustration. Hillary Clinton is not beating Trump in the polls; Donald Trump is beating Donald Trump. He can't help himself. He has been saying crazy stuff, real crazy and all the Hillary haters are beside theirselves because Trump is handing her the presidency.
I call bullshit. I think 40% of the country are
White assholes. I believe 60% of the country
will stand up to those assholes.
[Image: 83e20e3d7568ca1bc9f7d2cf525f497e.jpg]

Posted via Tapatalk
(08-13-2016, 07:35 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I call bullshit. I think 40% of the country are
I hope you're right!

Posted via Tapatalk
(08-13-2016, 07:35 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I call bullshit. I think 40% of the country are

What part are you calling BS on. The poll numbers one month ago were about 40 Trump 40 Clinton. He, by his crazy rambling changed the poll numbers. He now trails Hillary by around 10 points. I'm not saying people are not waking up to the fact that Trump is an unstable egomaniac, they are, but where is the BS?
Those polls are targeting a D majority if you look at their numbers. And the lying corrupt bitch is still barely ahead.
(08-13-2016, 09:02 AM)charger Wrote: Those polls are targeting a D majority if you look at their numbers. And  the lying corrupt bitch is still barely ahead.

Maybe, maybe not. Still I don't trust individual polls much, especially this far out.
(08-12-2016, 09:47 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 05:34 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 02:52 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Music Topic-page 98, post 1,959.  Big Grin
I would think you would be thrilled with Trump. Think about it... pulling the lever for Hillary this fall is easy to justify with him as the alternative knowing that you are voting for a liar, thief and a perverted rapist for a husband.  Have fun with that.  Lol  cheers

But, but, but, I'm scared of Trump. If we are picking which liar to vote for, I will pick the sane one. Thank you very much.

I hear frustration. Hillary Clinton is not beating Trump in the polls; Donald Trump is beating Donald Trump. He can't help himself. He has been saying crazy stuff, real crazy and all the Hillary haters are beside theirselves because Trump is handing her the presidency.
Lol no frustration or endorsement, just a simple observation of the left and their blind devotion to their ideology. Your candidate could never do enough wrong for you not to pull the lever for them. We all know this as do you. The lefts belief is easy to sum up in a few lines. The demand we all support as normal , fudge packing, carpet licking, the right to kill the most innocent (with tax dollars to boot) addadicktome, takeadickaway, I feel like a women today, no I feel like a man now, or maybe I'm both, the right to take someone's stuff, ie "free health care" free college", benefits for those who refuse to work, open borders and the same rights and benefits for the illegals as a us citizen, the answer to every problem is more government as everyone is a "victim " ( did you see the parade of victims on display at the democratic convention?) The blind devotion to global warming,cooling,change, etc. The universal opposition from the left for any sort of traditional values, and the total support for perverse, whether in art, music,theater, lifestyle, etc etc. In fact the more perverse and strange the louder the screams and demands that it be treated and accepted as normal. Be careful what you wish for as you may not be happy when you get there. History is full of failures of the utopia that you so dearly want. Cheers

(08-13-2016, 12:39 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 09:47 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 05:34 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: I would think you would be thrilled with Trump. Think about it... pulling the lever for Hillary this fall is easy to justify with him as the alternative knowing that you are voting for a liar, thief and a perverted rapist for a husband.  Have fun with that.  Lol  cheers

Lol  no frustration or endorsement,  just a simple observation of the left and their blind devotion to their ideology.  Your candidate could never do enough wrong for you not to pull the lever for them. We all know this as do you. The lefts belief is easy to sum up in a few lines. The demand we all support as normal , fudge packing, carpet licking, the right to kill the most innocent  (with tax dollars to boot) addadicktome, takeadickaway, I fill like a women today, no I feel like a man now, or maybe I'm both, the right to take someone's stuff, ie "free health care" free college", benefits for those who refuse to work, open borders and the same rights and benefits for the illegals as a us citizen, the answer to every problem is more government as everyone is a "victim "  ( did you see the parade of victims on display at the democratic convention?) The blind devotion to global warming,cooling,change, etc.  The universal opposition from the left for any sort of traditional values,  and the total support for perverse, whether in art, music,theater, lifestyle, etc etc. In fact the more perverse and strange the louder the screams and demands that it be treated and accepted as normal.  Be careful what you wish for as you may not be happy when you get there.  History is full of failures of the utopia that you so dearly want. Cheers

You make as much sense as orygunluvr. And he makes no sense at all sometimes.

"...pulling the lever for Hillary this fall is easy to justify with him as the alternative..."

You've as much as admitted Trump isn't an option and then berate others for choosing to vote against him. Just what do you want?
I never said Trump was not a option, I was observing what others and you were saying and posted a opinion on that. Now I did post some facts about what you support. Please tell me on my list what you don't support? Or do you support all I posted?

(08-13-2016, 01:58 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: I never said Trump was not a option, I was observing what others and you were saying and posted a opinion on that.  Now I did post some facts about what you support. Please tell me on my list what you don't support? Or do you support all I posted?

Laughing Laughing No, you don't know what I support and you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on your ass. Perhaps you should read what you write. It has no structure and is a bit incoherent but it's your words none the less.
(08-13-2016, 03:45 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 01:58 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: I never said Trump was not a option, I was observing what others and you were saying and posted a opinion on that.  Now I did post some facts about what you support. Please tell me on my list what you don't support? Or do you support all I posted?

No, you don't know what I support and you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on your ass. Perhaps you should read what you write. It has no structure and is a bit incoherent but it's your words none the less.
Lol clever tactic, attack the person when you can't defend your position. Did you think that one up all by yourself? Any on my list you don't support? ( with my bad sentence structure, English, etc you should have no problem taking me apart)

Cuzz, I promise we can keep it simple so even I can follow, where on the list am I wrong about the left?you? One at a time. Fudge packing? Yes or no? Real simple, yes or no? We then can go to the next. So , yes or no on fudge packing?

(08-13-2016, 04:00 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Cuzz, I promise we can keep it simple so even I can follow, where on the list am I wrong about the left?you?   One at a time.  Fudge packing?  Yes or no? Real simple, yes or no?  We then can go to the next.  So , yes or no on fudge packing?

I don't speak for the "left" and I don't identify as a Democrat. I'm assuming here that's what you mean, because you said "left". Beyond that I don't think I understand your question. Try rephrasing, use as many words as you need.
Do you support "fudge packing" feel free to act as stupid as needed and act like you don't understand the question. Cheers ( running down the simple list will tell us all if you are to the left or the right and maybe that will help you to determine what you are as you seem confused on this, are you like the transgeder types ? Confused?)

(08-13-2016, 05:13 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Do you support "fudge packing"  feel free to act as stupid as needed and act like you don't understand the question. Cheers

If you want an adult conversation then talk like an adult. I have no interest in juvenile trolls.
Lol here does this make it all better for you. Do you support the right for men to engage in homosexual acts? Simple, clean, honest, now can you answer or are you going to run and hide and do the old worn out left trick of avoid the question and topic(the name calling thing, your stupid etc) when you are afraid of the truth. (Not here to debate the right or wrong of the answer, just want a simple yes or no and we move on to the next. It's for your own good as you seem confused on where you stand. Left or right)

I cannot understand why the right scream for less government then demand laws telling two concenting adults what they should do.

I also cannot understand what any of this has to do with Trump being a joke. 
Your not stupid, you know what this is about as you read the posts.....at this point Im curious as what Cuzz is as he or she stated they are neither right or left. Confused it seems. You can work down the list and we can see where you fall. Simple yes or no will do. I don't want to assume you'll are a yes on the first question so you can give me a simple yes or no.

(08-13-2016, 05:22 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 05:13 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Do you support "fudge packing"  feel free to act as stupid as needed and act like you don't understand the question. Cheers

If you want an adult conversation then talk like an adult. I have no interest in juvenile trolls.

Exactly. This person has the mind of an adolescent at best.