a different random thought
(07-13-2015, 12:35 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 07:09 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 06:52 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 04:12 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 10:34 AM)Cuzz Wrote: Well, Chuck was being Chuck. Who else could he be? If it really bothers you, don't invite him to dinner.  *shrug*

Didn't bother me.

Nope, didn't bother me.
Chuck's Chuck.  
But.  Wait!  Chuck or Cuzz?  Well, either way... didn't bother me.

Bother?
Didn't bother me either. 
Just so out of place and changing directions from Tia's post.
Whatever. 
Parade Rest, at ease, smok 'em if you got 'em. 

They were talking about condoms from the 1600's, not so out of place

You gotta follow the straight and narrow son. Once a topic is started you need permission to stray. Even when you didn't stray. You better watch what you say.
(07-13-2015, 01:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 04:12 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Didn't bother me.

Nope, didn't bother me.
Chuck's Chuck.  

Bother?
Didn't bother me either. 
Whatever. 

You gotta follow the straight and narrow son. Once a topic is started you need permission to stray. Even when you didn't stray. You better watch what you say.

Well, it's my thread.  Permission granted.
Laughing Laughing
I thought the topic was another random thought.
(07-13-2015, 09:33 PM)chuck white Wrote: I thought the topic was another random thought.

Laughing  That is indeed what it is! I didn't like the direction of the other thread....I like to see more ideas. So I asked one!
(07-12-2015, 04:12 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 10:34 AM)Cuzz Wrote: Well, Chuck was being Chuck. Who else could he be? If it really bothers you, don't invite him to dinner.  *shrug*

Didn't bother me.

Nope, didn't bother me.
Chuck's Chuck.  

Bother?
Didn't bother me either. 
Whatever. 

I won't bother reminding you of all the inappropriate things folks may have been talking about in the 1600's. I wonder, however, if there is a difference about "talking about things" and writing for public consumption. Those who know me are aware that I often us the "F" word in everyday conversation. And worse maybe. I try to avoid doing it here because I think there is a real difference between casual conversation and things written that are public. 

Just my own opinion. And when I posted the comment it was only that. Because this is a Forum, I thought it was okay to do that. 
(07-14-2015, 09:24 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Nope, didn't bother me.
Chuck's Chuck.  

Bother?
Didn't bother me either. 
Whatever. 

I won't bother reminding you of all the inappropriate things folks may have been talking about in the 1600's. I wonder, however, if there is a difference about "talking about things" and writing for public consumption. Those who know me are aware that I often us the "F" word in everyday conversation. And worse maybe. I try to avoid doing it here because I think there is a real difference between casual conversation and things written that are public. 

Just my own opinion. And when I posted the comment it was only that. Because this is a Forum, I thought it was okay to do that. 

It is OK. And it's also OK for people to call you a control freak. Hall monitor or a nanny. Some of us say whatever we want here MORE so than in casual conversation with people we don't know.
IMO that's what makes a fucking discussion forum work.. It's call anonymity. Who wants to argue religion in person, politics or  environment with strangers??

It's clear you didn't like Chuck's little poem you made THREE posts saying so an thread about RANDOM THOUGHTS Laughing Laughing .. because it's inappropriate?? Or it strayed from the subject??? When it didn't. Go ahead complain about what people post some more Rolling Eyes

(07-14-2015, 10:20 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 06:52 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Nope, didn't bother me.
Chuck's Chuck.  

Bother?
Didn't bother me either. 
Whatever. 

It is OK. And it's also OK for people to call you a control freak. Hall monitor or a nanny. Some of us say whatever we want here MORE so than in casual conversation with people we don't know.
IMO that's what makes a fucking discussion forum work.. It's call anonymity. Who wants to argue religion in person, politics or  environment with strangers??

It's clear you didn't like Chuck's little poem you made THREE posts saying so an thread about RANDOM THOUGHTS Laughing Laughing .. because it's inappropriate?? Or it strayed from the subject??? When it didn't. Go ahead complain about what people post some more Rolling Eyes

JESUS MARY AND JOESPH, TVg!

It was my opinion. Just that. I didn't suggest anyone should "get fucked", (as you have done) leave the forum, shove it up their ass, or run the Civil War Battle flag up the pole. 

Enough of this. I made ONE comment, replied to the others attempting to explain, and never lost a bit of sleep. Sounds like you did. 

Do as you will, let others do the same, and we each have the privalige of making a comment to any post. I'll reserve that privilege no matter how much you rant and rave. 
OK, both of you mellow the F-word out what the h*** is wrong with you guys? Laughing

Nope, didn't bother me.
Chuck's Chuck.  

Bother?
Didn't bother me either. 
Whatever. 

It's good that you remind us about the 1600's. Unlike you, most of us weren't around back then.
(07-14-2015, 12:07 PM)cletus1 Wrote: OK, both of you mellow the F-word out what the h*** is wrong with you guys? Laughing

The answer? One of us thinks he should control what is said here.

Wonky's first bitch.....

Wonky......Let me guess, Tia. 

This is not exactly what you had in mind when you started this Topic.  [Image: icon_rvf_wink.gif]

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. 

Fun while it lasted??? No one but WONKY thought any such thing!

and then SECOND BITCH.... Wonky.... I don't think this had a thing to do with what Tia brought up for discussion.

A poem about a condom had nothing to do with the topic.. UM YES IT DID but no matter WONKY didn't like it Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Wonky.. bitch number three....Just so out of place and changing directions from Tia's post.

Even if Wonky was right why does he think we always have to hear about what he thinks isn't proper???

I'm just sick of it and I even like the guy but what the hell enough is enough.!!!
 edited double
(07-14-2015, 11:56 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 07:09 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Bother?
Didn't bother me either. 
Whatever. 

It was my opinion. Just that. I didn't suggest anyone should "get fucked", (as you have done) leave the forum, shove it up their ass, or run the Civil War Battle flag up the pole. 

Enough of this. I made ONE comment, replied to the others attempting to explain, and never lost a bit of sleep. Sounds like you did. 

Do as you will, let others do the same, and we each have the privilege of making a comment to any post. I'll reserve that privilege no matter how much you rant and rave. 

That's hilarious. YOU are the one ... maybe not ranting and raving but just incessantly whining about who says what or when.
Who elected you to always tell us when the topic is steered away from or when something isn't appropriate?

OF COURSE you have the privilege of saying what ever you want. And I have the privilege like so many others have done before to tell  that you don't run the place.
How many nanny images or hall monitor pictures have been posted in your honor???

Sheesh I would think that ought to tell you it's NOT JUST ME.
(07-14-2015, 01:31 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 11:56 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 12:35 PM)chuck white Wrote: They were talking about condoms from the 1600's, not so out of place

Do as you will, let others do the same, and we each have the privilege of making a comment to any post. I'll reserve that privilege no matter how much you rant and rave. 

That's hilarious. YOU are the one ... maybe not ranting and raving but just incessantly whining about who says what or when.
Who elected you to always tell us when the topic is steered away from or when something isn't appropriate?

OF COURSE you have the privilege of saying what ever you want. And I have the privilege like so many others have done before to tell  that you don't run the place.
How many nanny images or hall monitor pictures have been posted in your honor???

Sheesh I would think that ought to tell you it's NOT JUST ME.

It's said that the definition of insanity is doing something over and over but expecting a different result. 

So, Okay. I'm not totally stupid or ridged, and I'm capable of monitoring my behavior here. I'll make every effort to see that my replies to what others post is not trying to direct the conversation. I will continue to post critical opinions when I feel the need, but not suggest that the post was unnecessary of off subject. 

But watch you ass, argument boy, because I'll sure as hell come down on you when you oppose every other view that is expressed here. You are mostly reactionary, and pull opinions out of your butt rather than depend on good sources. But, because you read so little, your butt is your best after all I guess. 

We shouldn't need these kind of exchanges, but there I go again..."The hall monitor" trying to run the place.  Razz

I liked Tia's suggestion of "A different random thought" and I was guessing folks here would be posting just that: Random thoughts, like Tia's: interesting. So much for that good idea, the train again jumped the tracks and it turned into a pissing match. Sad. 
Duct Tape...'nuff said.
Which openings are you suggesting be taped? Smiling
(07-14-2015, 03:37 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote: Duct Tape...'nuff said.

You are grouchy. Been a couple of hours since you had a cheeseburger and fries? 
(07-14-2015, 03:47 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Which openings are you suggesting be taped? Smiling

One thing for sure. On your best day, in your healthiest year, you wouldn't be man enough to do it. Talk about it? Sure, that's our game. 
[Image: 2136.jpg]
(07-14-2015, 06:44 PM)Big Rock Wrote: [Image: 2136.jpg]

Jes sayin'...the man runs his mouth, he gets heat back.