a different random thought
(07-17-2015, 10:21 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Not sure what diameter the stick up your ass is, but I've got bigger issues to deal with than an sourpuss senior asshole. 
It's a fucking RANDOM thread. Deal with it.
Jesus.

Point being, this RADOM thread got kind of bogged down. 
And yes, you do have bigger issues! We remember your history here. 
And if Jesus works for you, PRAY! Might be your best hope. 
Fuck you.
(07-17-2015, 04:35 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Fuck you.

Wow, really, that's the best you can come up with?

Not even a 'and the horse you rode in on".

Put some thought into it.
Or at least Google  "insults and snappy come backs".

try this page for some help
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/603529/posts
Sometimes a simple sentiment is the most heartfelt. I'm less tolerant of self important
Fuckwads these days.
(07-17-2015, 06:19 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Sometimes a simple sentiment is the most heartfelt. I'm less tolerant of self important
Fuckwads these days.

You've been through a lot. For all I know you still are troubled by things failing. I would have thought it might have tempered your hostility a bit. I remember your posts from long ago and not much has changed. Proving I guess that adveristy is not a life lesson. 
Whatever, I wish you well and hope each day is a little better than the day before. 
But, I admit to being disappointed in being called a "Fuckwad". Your vocabulary must include something a little more vulgar and insulting. Give it another try...you will feel better. 
(07-17-2015, 06:58 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 10:30 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 09:54 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 10:28 AM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 09:39 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: I didn't even notice it was presented as a Random Thought.  Embarrassed
Glanced and thought it was 'Great inventions".  Wink
(Whatch it Tia. You are going to get slammed as as a "hall monitor".  Laughing

No I'm not.  I was clarifying and responding on topic not redirecting or opining on the mechanism rather than the content.  
Whatever Tia. 
"So, are you presenting this as a new random thought? "
Yeah. She posted it here. Why were you asking? 

I interacted.  Replying to her post with relevant content.

You did. Interact, that is. 
Right after you asked why she was "presenting this as a new random thought". 
But the world won't stop spinning, water will seek it's own level, and it is what it is. 
We can sometimes call the kettle black. 
And we can put a lid on this. 

Case closed Wonk.  You  just proved  my point regarding you. I never asked Scrapper "why". I clarified she was presenting a new topic.  The reason I did that was because sometimes I miss a reference and am not sure where we are going. I was just clarifying that her post was as a "another random thought". It held no judgment. The next sentence I wrote, replied directly to the thought.  Jeez, just quit your editorializing, your snide, oblique insults at other members, your paternal finger wagging.
(07-17-2015, 09:01 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(07-17-2015, 06:19 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Sometimes a simple sentiment is the most heartfelt. I'm less tolerant of self important
Fuckwads these days.

You've been through a lot. For all I know you still are troubled by things failing. I would have thought it might have tempered your hostility a bit. I remember your posts from long ago and not much has changed. Proving I guess that adveristy is not a life lesson. 
Whatever, I wish you well and hope each day is a little better than the day before. 
But, I admit to being disappointed in being called a "Fuckwad". Your vocabulary must include something a little more vulgar and insulting. Give it another try...you will feel better. 
You think
Because 
I have 
ESRD
And cancer
I should 
Be happy
About it?
What wisdom am I supposed 
To gain, oh great white chief?
(07-18-2015, 10:07 AM)bbqboy Wrote:
(07-17-2015, 09:01 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
Fuckwads these days.

You think
Because 
I have 
ESRD
And cancer
I should 
Be happy
About it?
What wisdom am I supposed 
To gain, oh great white chief?
Of course I don't think you should be happy about it and I am saddened knowing the details and hope for the best possible outcome. 
The "wisdom" to which I referred is that sometimes as we look back on our lives and acknowledge our own shortcomings and mistakes, we tend to be more gracious about the failings of others. (I'm even now aware of this)
Calling me a "dickwad" was unnecessary and suggests you may still be finding those things you may need to resolve. 
I'm not your (or anyone's) "Great White Chief" of course, and hope you find some kind of new perspective as you battle this horrible affliction. We are ALL mortal and get to make choices about how we want to be remembered and what (if anything) of value we will leave. 

More than anything I wish you all the comfort that is possible and hope you get all the attention you deserve in this most critical and frightening time. 
Christine, of GH, is on a thread. On Scanner wars. Prepping for the earthquake, of course.
(07-18-2015, 01:32 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Christine, of GH, is on a thread. On Scanner wars. Prepping for the earthquake, of course.

That's Random!
(07-18-2015, 02:25 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 01:32 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Christine, of GH, is on a thread. On Scanner wars. Prepping for the earthquake, of course.

That's Random!

Yes, but not much of a thought.
Tia never said they have to be deep. In fact, I'd venture most of my thoughts are pretty shallow.
(07-18-2015, 03:11 PM)chuck white Wrote:

That's Random!

That begs the question:  What IS much of a thought?
(07-18-2015, 04:19 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 03:11 PM)chuck white Wrote:

That's Random!

That begs the question:  What IS much of a thought?

So, how do you weigh a thought?
Does a thought weigh less than a soul?
(07-18-2015, 05:20 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Does a thought weigh less than a soul?
What if one's last thought was about the weight of the soul? 
Isn't it all relative? Compared to your shoe a thought is weightless. But compared to love, I think a thought would be relatively heavier.

Now look what you did, I'm all weighed down thinking about this stuff!!  Surprised
(07-19-2015, 07:33 AM)Cuzz Wrote: Isn't it all relative? Compared to your shoe a thought is weightless. But compared to love, I think a thought would be relatively heavier.

Now look what you did, I'm all weighed down thinking about this stuff!!  Surprised

How do "heavy" thoughts feel on the moon?
1/6?
(07-19-2015, 08:12 AM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-19-2015, 07:33 AM)Cuzz Wrote: Isn't it all relative? Compared to your shoe a thought is weightless. But compared to love, I think a thought would be relatively heavier.

How do "heavy" thoughts feel on the moon?

About 83% lighter....... roughly........ technically speaking. Razz