Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
Easy for you to say  Blink  Laughing
The Jakob Dylan film Echo in the Canyon about the Laurel Canyon music scene in the 60's is on Netflix. It's not bad. I enjoyed it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRVFBQHBUls
Tiger King on Netflix!
A true story... a train wreck... you just can't stop watching!
We binged the entire series yesterday.

(04-02-2020, 11:01 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Tiger King on Netflix!

Its on the list, as soon as we get thru new season of ozark.
(04-02-2020, 11:37 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 11:01 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Tiger King on Netflix!

Its on the list, as soon as we get thru new season of ozark.
I watched about 15 minutes of it. Not for me. I don't care about Joe Dirt and his delusions or the pious animal rights campaigners either.
The Widow on Amazon Prime... so good!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
This latest season of Ozark was the best so far!

You can watch these movies FREE via Google Play right now. [Image: 25b4f0ffd4edde4a0932822afdadea48.jpg]

(06-08-2020, 07:57 AM)Scrapper Wrote: You can watch these movies FREE via Google Play right now. [Image: 25b4f0ffd4edde4a0932822afdadea48.jpg]

Well, that's good that they are making it available.  Honestly, I can't really take much more of this.  I get it. I don't need to watch any more.
(06-08-2020, 10:08 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 07:57 AM)Scrapper Wrote: You can watch these movies FREE via Google Play right now. [Image: 25b4f0ffd4edde4a0932822afdadea48.jpg]

Well, that's good that they are making it available.  Honestly, I can't really take much more of this.  I get it. I don't need to watch any more.
Maybe you could watch just as a time waster... and learn something in the process.

I totally get that and feel the same way.
(06-08-2020, 10:22 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Maybe you could watch just as a time waster... and learn something in the process.

My guess is she's pretty well versed in history.
(06-08-2020, 10:22 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Oh, sure.  I've seen Selma.  Brian Banks, no.  Just Mercy, probably and have forgotten...  My point is: I feel overwhelmed, over bombarded, over blasted by all this BLM stuff. Is it suddenly Black Education Month?  I don't feel a need to swallow any more of it.  To have force-fed into me as if I'm so ignorant. I am not against BLM. I can see the point of view, and the problem and I support the peaceful demonstrations. But I feel no need to have any more of it force fed to me because it's the IT cause right now. The over the top zeal attached to it is not my style. I'll watch those shows at times, but I'm not going to make my free time these days into black sociology and history and injustice month. I believe in endemic racism. It's existed for forever. And not just to black people.  I think one of the best films out there (fictional) that dealt with pervasive, systemic
racism and how it permeates levels of society and everyday life is a show like Crash.   So, yes, I support the idea of BLM, but I am also bemused by it to a degree. (NOT AMUSED as you tend to think I'm saying) Because I feel like it's a bigger problem and it's not even entirely being truthful to itself as a movement.