Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
On the Netflix topic: I watched a nice documentary about Sam Cooke.
(02-10-2019, 05:47 PM)Juniper Wrote: On the Netflix topic:  I watched a nice documentary about Sam Cooke.

Damn! I'm not sure that tvguy was done being "right" while also "not arguing."  Laughing
(02-10-2019, 06:53 PM)GCG Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 05:47 PM)Juniper Wrote: On the Netflix topic:  I watched a nice documentary about Sam Cooke.

Damn! I'm not sure that tvguy was done being "right" while also "not arguing."  Laughing

I dunno.....maybe it's just me, but somehow I kind of trust my dentist over TV's mad googling skills. Wink
(02-10-2019, 09:09 PM)Juniper Wrote:

I dunno.....maybe it's just me, but somehow I kind of trust my dentist over TV's mad googling skills. Wink

I have always had this habit of never believing what I hear especially when it sounds a but odd ( like this case) and only believing half of what I see Razz
I am a skeptic and I was long before there was an internet.
Why? Because for some reason It's always amazed me how gullible or misinformed so many people are.
All of the urban myths we heard that turned out to be bullshit. Like I mentioned.. hair and fingernails growing after death.
As far as I'm concerned ALL religion is a myth that intelligent people actually believe.

So even if I believe YOUR tooth kept growing because it had no tooth or whatever reason. And I do NOW. I still don't think that it's not unusual like you said because I couldn't find one single case other case of teeth continuing to grow after adulthood other than yours.

If this arguing so be it. I'm too old to change my ways Big Grin
(02-11-2019, 06:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I have always had this habit of never believing what I hear especially when it sounds a but odd ( like this case) and only believing half of what I see Razz
Why? Because for some reason It's always amazed me how gullible or misinformed so many people are.
All of the urban myths we heard that turned out to be bullshit. Like I mentioned.. hair and fingernails growing after death.
As far as I'm concerned ALL religion is a myth that intelligent people actually believe.

So even if I believe YOUR tooth kept growing because it had no tooth or whatever reason. And I do NOW. I still don't think that it's not unusual like you said because I couldn't find one single case other case of teeth continuing to grow after adulthood other than yours.

Yeah, I know.  I'm not bothered. But it's getting longer. It's quite apparent in the Xray.  Kind of makes me wonder how long it will get. We can agree to say that it's not 'growing'. It's just 'lengthening'. Laughing Laughing
(02-11-2019, 06:49 PM)Juniper Wrote:

Yeah, I know.  I'm not bothered. But it's getting longer. It's quite apparent in the Xray.  Kind of makes me wonder how long it will get. We can agree to say that it's not 'growing'. It's just 'lengthening'. Laughing Laughing
Well I did say I now believe it's growing or it grew. I just wonder about that not being unusual. Did it grow longer when you were younger?

As long as we are talking about teethe. My teeth had double roots and were so long my dentist told me he never wanted to pull them again unless I was knocked out.
He had a hell of a time pulling and wiggling. He busted my lip trying to get leverage like when you use a pry bar Laughing
I thought he was going to break my jaw but I figured it was the same for everyone.He said otherwise LOL
I think my teeth would have lasted but my unhealthy gums were the problem and I think that was from being a smoker. I also broke a front one once when A drill spun around.
(02-11-2019, 07:10 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 06:49 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 06:53 PM)GCG Wrote: Damn! I'm not sure that tvguy was done being "right" while also "not arguing."  Laughing

Well I did say I now believe it's growing or it grew. I just wonder about that not being unusual. Did it grow longer when you were younger?

As long as we are talking about teethe. My teeth had double roots and were so long my dentist told me he never wanted to pull them again unless I was knocked out.
He had a hell of a time pulling and wiggling. He busted my lip trying to get leverage like when you use a pry bar Laughing
I thought he was going to break my jaw but I figured it was the same for everyone.He said otherwise LOL
I think my teeth would have lasted but my unhealthy gums were the problem and I think that was from being a smoker. I also broke a front one once when A drill spun around.

I had the lower one pulled about 20 years ago.  So, that's the date. I would have been in my 40's .
Paddleton on Netflix
I probably shouldn't....but I'm rewatching Peaky Blinders.
After Life on Netflix, Brilliant.
I'm on the 5th episode of the first season of Catastrophe on Amazon Prime. There are 4 or 5 seasons total.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
"Ideal Home" on HBO OnDemand. Don't be put off by the gay couple: Paul Rudd & Steve Coogan. It's a good story... and plenty of humor.

(03-17-2019, 10:56 AM)Scrapper Wrote: "Ideal Home" on HBO OnDemand. Don't be put off by the gay couple: Paul Rudd & Steve Coogan. It's a good story... and plenty of humor.

I'm not homophobic enough to NOT watch. But Jesus Fucking Christ Hollywood???
(03-17-2019, 11:59 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 10:56 AM)Scrapper Wrote: "Ideal Home" on HBO OnDemand. Don't be put off by the gay couple: Paul Rudd & Steve Coogan. It's a good story... and plenty of humor.

"But Jesus Fucking Christ Hollywood???"

Huh?

(03-17-2019, 05:07 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Huh?

Because anymore it seems like they can't have a TV show without gay people involved.

I swear if some aliens from another planet were only able to learn about human beings from TV. They would assume half the population is gay.
(03-18-2019, 01:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Huh?

Because anymore it seems like they can't have a TV show without gay people involved.

I swear if some aliens from another planet were only able to learn about human beings from TV. They would assume half the population is gay.
Which is exactly what the  LGBT sommunity wants you to believe. And in Hollywood, it might be the case.
(03-18-2019, 01:42 PM)GCG Wrote:

Huh?

Which is exactly what the  LGBT sommunity wants you to believe. And in Hollywood, it might be the case.

I've seen commercials with little babies or toddlers. And there has to be a black one an Asian and an Hispanic one.
I guess it's by law? Or the makers are afraid on being sued or not being PC.
So I wonder how will they show and include  a gay baby Laughing Laughing
(03-18-2019, 03:10 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 11:59 AM)tvguy Wrote: I'm not homophobic enough to NOT watch. But Jesus Fucking Christ Hollywood???

Huh?

I've seen commercials with little babies or toddlers. And there has to be a black one an Asian and an Hispanic one.

Off topic, but I've had a few kids in my career that were definitely something. Where you'd be thinking that for sure in another 10 or 15 years they'd be transgender, or something.
(03-22-2019, 09:19 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(03-18-2019, 03:10 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 05:07 PM)Scrapper Wrote: "But Jesus Fucking Christ Hollywood???"

Huh?

Off topic, but I've had a few kids in my career that were definitely something. Where you'd be thinking that for sure in another 10 or 15 years they'd be transgender, or something.
I'm sure you are right. I know of an gay adult that we all had strong suspicions he would turn out that way from somewhere around 4 years old.
I watched Dehli Crime. Grim. Based on the real-life story from years ago.