Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(08-23-2015, 11:38 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(08-23-2015, 11:14 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-23-2015, 10:08 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-23-2015, 09:52 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(08-22-2015, 11:44 PM)Tiamat Wrote: I like some of the older BBC series. The occasional British series when I can get them.

I like V/S's idea of separating the streaming sites from movies. Boy, how quickly things can change, and for many of us watching movies (and other things) over streaming services has become the default. So, I agree with you V/S and like the idea of chatting about things seen "streaming" vs. Movies. 

I haven't' seen "Amazing Grace". Will look it up. My "go to" streaming site is Netflix, but recently added Amazon Instant video. LOTS and LOTS of titles, so the odds we will all have a many shows to discuss. 

Like Tia, I too watch a lot of BBC stuff on streaming sites. But, I've noticed lately that more and more original contnet (House of Cards) is coming online. 

So, since you mentioned "Amazing Grace" I'll have a look and return to comment.  

"Saving Grace."  Big Grin

Well hell, V/S, give me some time! I NEVER get it the first time.  Embarrassed 

Yeah. Found "Saving Grace" on Amazon Streaming but not on Netflix. I'm not sure I will stay with Amazon Prime. (Got it for reasons that no longer make sense). They do have titles not on Netflix, but wonder just how much of this stuff I really need. I'm more of a book person, but do enjoy some video stuff and have long enjoyed movies. Any will give SAVING GRACE a look and get back to you. 

I'm thinking you didn't look for it very well... http://www.netflix.com/search/saving%252...bp=0&jbr=0 
Thanks Scrapper. When I searched for it earlier today Netflix told me is was available only on CD disc. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by Wonky3 - 08-23-2015, 02:45 PM