Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(11-27-2015, 10:00 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-27-2015, 09:40 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(11-27-2015, 06:48 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Here's Everything Leaving Netflix In December. 

http://www.refinery29.com/2015/11/98290/...2015#slide

I'm disappointed in Netflix. They seem to be putting their focus into their series, which can be quite good. But a lot of show that are series that are NOT Netflix but used to be shown on Netflix are now on Amazon. This is frustrating. I'm really not interested in jumping around to see shows. It's like having to choose premium channels if you want them.  Good for them, bad for me.  Makes me crazy.

I'm in the middle of watching "Legends" and getting my little one headed to the shower so please look at this and then tell me what you think. You need to have wifi, but you won't need cable TV unless there is something very important to you you can't get on Roku.

Yeah, that's not gonna work for me, till I get a 21st century television. I have digital tv but not equipped with HDMI, portals or anything else.  So, I'd have to update to a new TV before I could use that.  Then it sounds like it might be nice.  However I've heard people say, that with it,  you  still  need to pay for the stations you use, like Netflix...is that not so?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by Tiamat - 11-28-2015, 10:05 AM