Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(04-18-2016, 07:35 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 07:08 PM)Juniper Wrote: Netflix has gotten lame. The series I want to watch that I used to watch on Netflix have been snapped up by Amazon

I haven't noticed. What has moved to Amazon recently? Iv'e never tried Amazon, but I thought they would have the exact same content available. (Sans original programs)

I rarely have two hours in one sitting to devote to a movie so I usually pick either a series that I can watch one or two episodes of, or the shortest movie in my list.

I've confessed to a weakness for certain British television series in the past. Some that I've grown fond of have been outbid (I suppose that's what it is) to Amazon or somewhere else.  Broadchurch come to mind as series I became invested in and then the second series wasn't available on Netflix. There are others....I go to look for them and they are gone and lo and behold, Amaonz's got them. The streaming stations are like the networks now. It's a bidding war.  Looking forward to Peaky Blinders season 3 though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by Juniper - 04-18-2016, 10:41 PM