Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(05-25-2016, 09:37 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 10:24 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 09:53 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Is Amazon better now? The free shipping is a bonus as we order from them often anyway.

No clue. I don't get Amazon. I've heard the site is not very user friendly though.

I just received an email from Netflix informing me the price will now be $9.99 per month. I just perused Amazon's site and it didn't look as good (to me) as Netflix so I'll stay until I find something better.
Six of one, half dozen of the other. I have both. They tend to offer different content. The "Prime Video" on Amazon is a hundred bucks a year but I also get free shipping and I do order stuff I can't find locally. So...I do watch some stuff on Amazon Prime. 
The issue for me is that I don't watch a lot of stuff on TV. I can't explain in any way that makes sense why I don't like sitting in front of the Tube, but never have. Yet, I enjoy finding a comfortable spot and watching stuff on my little laptop screen...As I said, don't make no sense no how. Go figure. 

I do watch some TV. I have a DVR and record stuff. Acutally, radio (often podcasts) are my first choice. A baseball fan, I most often listen to games on MLB.com rather than watch on TV. 

Ah, "The times they are a changin'" . No that long ago I'd have to get up and manually turn the TV knob to watch Gunsmoke. (I watched just to see Miss. Kitty)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by Wonky3 - 05-26-2016, 08:16 AM