Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels)
(11-06-2016, 12:22 PM)Scrapper Wrote: My ROKU was delivered today!  Yay! Thumbs Up  BTW, I was surprised that USPS will deliver on Sundays... I found that they have contracts with certain large companies (like Amazon) and they do deliver on Sundays!  Now... to get it hooked up and running.   Confused   The first step in my quest to TRY to step away from paying Comcast $200+/mo.  The big issue will be the PAC-12 channel.  We love our PAC-12 sports.  I've been (mostly) happy with our Comcast services... it's the $$ that's the real pissah.

Roku won't (afaik) get you off the Comcast teat because it requires you to verify you have an account to view the good channels. You CAN reduce the number of DVR boxes but I don't know how much savings that is. Well, come to think of it, you should be able to watch whatever you can get online. Can you get Pac-12 online?

Anywho, I just have the cheapo Roku Stick, so the better models may be different.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched on Netflix (or other streaming channels) - by Valuesize - 11-06-2016, 01:16 PM